Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Multsanti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quit yer bitching. The war you wanted has started. Join in or shush.
    What war?
    The one we've (INIT., that is) been fighting since Feb 2016 or so has finally escalated. TEST for shaking things up there.

EDIT Also CO2 and Tri have apparently decided to start shit with the Russians, so you should more correctly ask "which war?"
    Your starting to sound like gevlon. Cos you know he was taking goon space years before Lenny jumped into the mix.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Well. If you like, you could draw that comparison, but I think there are some key differences.
    What's the difference? You not taking space? Or your not going to claim that you killed the north solo?

(1) No outside entity is paying for our ships and telling us how we can or can't use them

(2) We actually win some (not all, but enough) of our fights

(3) We have actually inflicted reverses on the people we have been fighting, as in not just killing ships but actually changing plans.

MOA's campaign was literally a joke and none of the above was true for them. Possibly they had a fine old time leroying cormorants about the place and ganking the occasional Isktar, and more power to them if they did. But that was all they did.
    I think your right. Much better campaign. I just ment that you sounded like Gevlon a bit. Just thought for a minute I was reading his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue
    Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

What war?
    The one we've (INIT., that is) been fighting since Feb 2016 or so has finally escalated. TEST for shaking things up there.

EDIT Also CO2 and Tri have apparently decided to start shit with the Russians, so you should more correctly ask "which war?"
    Your starting to sound like gevlon. Cos you know he was taking goon space years before Lenny jumped into the mix.

Well. If you like, you could draw that comparison, but I think there are some key differences.
    What's the difference? You not taking space? Or your not going to claim that you killed the north solo?

(1) No outside entity is paying for our ships and telling us how we can or can't use them

(3) We have actually inflicted reverses on the people we have been fighting, as in not just killing ships but actually changing plans.

MOA's campaign was literally a joke and none of the above was true for them. Possibly they had a fine old time leroying cormorants about the place and ganking the occasional Isktar, and more power to them if they did. But that was all they did.
    I think your right. Much better campaign. I just ment that you sounded like Gevlon a bit. Just thought for a minute I was reading his blog.

Gevlon would sooner cut his own nose off and sell it on the free market than give another alliance credit for shaking things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

people actually read his shit?

lol

What war?

Gevlon would sooner cut his own nose off and sell it on the free market than give another alliance credit for shaking things up.
    True dat.

Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    people actually read his shit?

lol
    I read a couple that were flagged as especially amusing
    I love Malcanis!

So the great war is already over? Objectives have been changed? I really don't feel like reading all the different spin from all sides. Been mostly AFK for a week, anyone have an update? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    So the great war is already over? Objectives have been changed? I really don't feel like reading all the different spin from all sides. Been mostly AFK for a week, anyone have an update? Thanks!
    I don't think so, no. I mean speaking for INIT our objectives haven't changed, they've just been completed rather faster than expected. Our new objective is to translate "stop super ratting and rorq mining in Querious/Delve while we're all 5 regions away, you dunces." into duncish.
    I love Malcanis!

Our new objective is to translate "stop super ratting and rorq mining in Querious/Delve while we're all 5 regions away, you dunces." into duncish.
    But I just got here!

Goons came. Goons saw. Goons got their ass kicked. But strategic achieved guys. Thank you and goodnight.

Sigh, entire thing really makes me miss Bob

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

My EVE history recollection may be pretty bad but wasn't this essential MAX campaign [insertnumberhere].0?

Ending in exactly the same way of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Bob still exists. Depending on who you ask it is either PanFam, GOTG, NC., or Goons/Imperium now.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    Bob still exists. Depending on who you ask it is either PanFam, GOTG, NC., or Goons/Imperium now.
    Which of those groups is going to break out of thier comfort zone and do some MAX DAMAGE?
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

PanFam for sure.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    True dat.

From what i heard from a mate who played wildstar it was kind of hoping for a nice nostalgia attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Which of those groups is going to break out of thier comfort zone and do some MAX DAMAGE?
    That question has already been answered.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Not a single one.

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    There's nothing to get done when whoever brings a super capital fleet always wins, whoever has the largest super capital fleet is almost guaranteed to win, and that a large death ball of super capitals with a near 1:1 ratio of Force Auxiliary chaff tanking will keep them alive indefinitely against literally hundreds of Dreadnoughts. Nothing has a good chance of happening unless both sides are scared of each other's mutual (or a third party's) super capital fleets.

Well then I guess goons will have to go back to Delve and see if the New New Northern Coalition wants to carry on it's game, if that's the word I want, of glaring at everyone else across hi-sec while bitching that it's CCP's fault that EVE is dying.
    I love Malcanis!

Nerf diplomacy. MEGA.