hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 395 of 408 FirstFirst ... 295345385392393394395396397398405 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 8142

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    What happened to farms and fields?
    Players didn't like having to defend them from people setting them on fire when the farmers refused to fight them. They want easy content, but on their terms. So deals are struck with all neighbors for regions around to not set each others farms and fields on fire and they stick with arranged fights. Welcome to EVE: Arcade Mode where people take to the forums to cry about stagnation and only do actions in game to further add to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Players didn't like having to defend them from people setting them on fire when the farmers refused to fight them. They want easy content, but on their terms. So deals are struck with all neighbors for regions around to not set each others farms and fields on fire and they stick with arranged fights. Welcome to EVE: Arcade Mode where people take to the forums to cry about stagnation and only do actions in game to further add to the problem.
    At this point, what's stopping a top tier alliance from doing a good old fashioned deployment to the other side of the map for an invasion? If you farms and fields are safe, and you're sitting on a massive pile of ISK, then what better time to go dunk on someone else?
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

We got them, but it turned out that what the players actually wanted was that you should have to put your ass on the line out in the fields to secure your sov, while we should get to shipspin and play PUBG in our invulnerable fortresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    At this point, what's stopping a top tier alliance from doing a good old fashioned deployment to the other side of the map for an invasion? If you farms and fields are safe, and you're sitting on a massive pile of ISK, then what better time to go dunk on someone else?
    I don't want to claim that we're top tier anything, but INIT have been deployed at the far end of Fountain - a long hop from Querious - for quite a while now.
    I love Malcanis!

CCP probably thought skins were a better venture at the time.
    I don't think the current CSM would be interested in putting it forward to CCP, they seem more
    interested in trying to convince CCP to alter citadel mechanics to their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    So where is a good place to get current Null Sec Politics/Wars news these days?

I went to the official forum and didn't see much.
    Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

I don't want to claim that we're top tier anything, but INIT have been deployed at the far end of Fountain - a long hop from Querious - for quite a while now.
    What happens when/If Pl/NC get closer to Querious in Catch or are they just there to murder Brave/TAPI if they eliminate ProviBloc?
    Last edited by Meester; February 21 2018 at 07:40:31 AM.

We got them, but it turned out that what the players actually wanted was that you should have to put your ass on the line out in the fields to secure your sov, while we should get to shipspin and play PUBG in our invulnerable fortresses.
    Isn't quicker to say the CSM were consulted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    CCP probably thought skins were a better venture at the time.
    I don't think the current CSM would be interested in putting it forward to CCP, they seem more
    interested in trying to convince CCP to alter citadel mechanics to their advantage.

So where is a good place to get current Null Sec Politics/Wars news these days?

Reddit

What happens when/If Pl/NC get closer to Querious in Catch or are they just there to murder Brave/TAPI if they eliminate ProviBloc?
    Somes idiots will loose rorqs.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Excellent. Please go take some space! The map has been quiet for too long.

Well this is new.

Well this is new.

I'm not sure which would be better. Actual aliens in EVE or yet another powerful meta-human faction that mysteriously appears from nowhere.

Well this is new.
    It is. Interesting "I gots me a Black Hole, look at it!" design aesthetic.

Whats the story here, anyone know (I presume not). Jove Mk. 3?

Deployed? Considering how much SOV in Fountain INIT own, I had been thinking you all simply were living there these days.

Behind the scenes, something has been beating up Drifter fleets, possibly with a shield-bypassing weapon of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post

Behind the scenes, something has been beating up Drifter fleets, possibly with a shield-bypassing weapon of some sort.
    Ooooooh, lore stuff for future event then. I always loved EVE lore. Underutilized IMO.

Ooooooh, lore stuff for future event then. I always loved EVE lore. Underutilized IMO.
    Fo' sho'!

New hull damaging ships that bypass shields and armor maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    Deployed? Considering how much SOV in Fountain INIT own, I had been thinking you all simply were living there these days.
    That's just some sov we own though, not our base systems.
    I love Malcanis!

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post

Why? Did it die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...