hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 411 of 414 FirstFirst ... 311361401408409410411412413414 LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8262

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Are you legitimately taking a Naz Al Ghul post seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    It's sad to see all the war posts are coming from reddit now and not an eve related forum

example:

You are trespassing on Imperium territory. You may be surprised to hear this, as you have used entosis links and NPC bounty hunting to ensnare control over the region, but your leaders have led you astray. The eminent Mittani (pbuh) has exclusive claim to the ownership of Deklein, backed by historical precedent and sheer force of will and is exercising His right to retake it.

Your resistance is expected, but futile. From the formless void, there springs an entity. Not an entity such as any of you can conceive of, but I can. For I have walked with the giants that come to trample you. The Avatars that have come to judge the unworthy and the Erebus that springs forth like a storm to swallow the land, and they are legion. The stars will be obscured by heavy fighters and the legions of warriors who fight with the spirit of Baltec who came before them. Take to heart that while the stars are obscured, your path to oblivion will be conveniently lit by doomsday weapons, a fitting name for a weapon that will deliver a definitive end to your intrusion.

The only consolation that I can offer you is that your humiliating defeat may be mercifully swift if Sort Dragon succumbs to his baser instincts and merely hands over the region to the Imperium over some percieved slight. If you are unsure of what I'm talking about, ask TEST. They are a fountain of insight on the subject.

You have less than twenty four hours before The Great Reclamation. Eyes forward capsuleer, for our cynos are not yet lit.

But we are coming soon.
    Posted by by NazAlGhul 8 hours ago on le plebbit
    poetic

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    plus ca change plus c'est la même chose

There is nothing new. Kinda logical, there's no entropy applied to EVE.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

quit yer bitching and get in fleet, scrub
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    quit yer bitching and get in fleet, scrub
    I'm in just about each fleet, and tis all the same ....

Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

I'm guessing these days mining fleets must be pretty good ratting and the sheer amount of ore being mined must make some good times

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post
    I'm guessing these days mining fleets must be pretty good ratting and the sheer amount of ore being mined must make some good times

Mining time is over for a while.

When you move 3000 faxes to your forward staging, you can say to yourself "I guess we can slack off on the mining a little now"
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post

Mining time is over for a while.

When you move 3000 faxes to your forward staging, you can say to yourself "I guess we can slack off on the mining a little now"
    Considering lolhumans, I do hope there will still be plenty going out with their rorquals as if nothing could possibly happen.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say both Keepstars (CO2's and TEST's) will die with less than 200b (100b at each Keepstar) of ships dying during the process. I crunched the numbers and posted it on Reddit, but the way battle lines were drawn and forces deployed the defender in both theaters is at a 1:2 disadvantage in raw numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say both Keepstars (CO2's and TEST's) will die with less than 200b (100b at each Keepstar) of ships dying during the process. I crunched the numbers and posted it on Reddit, but the way battle lines were drawn and forces deployed the defender in both theaters is at a 1:2 disadvantage in raw numbers.
    Perhaps I'm looking through rose-tinted spectacles but I'm expecting TEST to hold out a bit longer than GotG
    I love Malcanis!

Perhaps I'm looking through rose-tinted spectacles but I'm expecting TEST to hold out a bit longer than GotG
    Probably. But they way forces are split I just don't see how it end well for anyone involved. The smaller conflicts between Keepstar timers will hopefully be enjoyable.

lol

Now bad@botes

I'm going to go out on a limb and say both Keepstars (CO2's and TEST's) will die with less than 200b (100b at each Keepstar) of ships dying during the process.
    CO2 survived because goons are bad at this game and forgot about cyno jam mechanics, Test died because all Tapi fielded was a bomber fleet and next to no allied help. Station killed one fax, bombers killed random, mostly jackdaw's before dying themselfs. Station dead.

Early days in this 2 front war.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Will this war result in one side with a real loss or will it be more along the line of, "Our war chest has been depleted down to 95 percent, we should claim victory based on a goal post of our choosing and go back to being super carebears for the next year." A war should not end until one side and all of their allies are pushed all the way back to high sec. Speaking of high sec. Did they ever fix the war dec mechanics there?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    A war should not end until one side and all of their allies are pushed all the way back to high sec. Speaking of high sec. Did they ever fix the war dec mechanics there?
    Why? This has literally never been the standard outcome since I've been playing.
    I love Malcanis!

you should break the will of the opponents to ever log on again. But in doing so they will actually be the victors!

A war should not end until one side and all of their allies are pushed all the way back to high sec. Speaking of high sec. Did they ever fix the war dec mechanics there?
    Why? This has literally never been the standard outcome since I've been playing.
    It was the de facto standard for quite a while actually. Drive people to empire, and watch them disperse, or fracture them and subsume parts as renters / pets, even the odd soldier. The practice died pretty much not longer after bob polarised null. Prior to that you had refugee camps in the drones, xetic democratic wannabees in yulai, curse folks holding on to their reality in a single stain system, etc.

Gist of it, at one point conflict was about ideas / ego / emotion / differences. Once it became industrialised that died quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    you should break the will of the opponents to ever log on again. But in doing so they will actually be the victors!
    So we're actually doing this for their benefit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    It was the de facto standard for quite a while actually. Drive people to empire, and watch them disperse, or fracture them and subsume parts as renters / pets, even the odd soldier. The practice died pretty much not longer after bob polarised null. Prior to that you had refugee camps in the drones, xetic democratic wannabees in yulai, curse folks holding on to their reality in a single stain system, etc.

Gist of it, at one point conflict was about ideas / ego / emotion / differences. Once it became industrialised that died quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    So we're actually doing this for their benefit ...
    It's not 2004 any more, old man.
    I love Malcanis!

Shut the fuck up go get grandpa a drink and then listen cause in our days young man ... !

Nurse? Nurse?

To add more detail and follow through from Sacul's post.

Welp, Goons failed in their pos mechanics competency test and forgot that anchoring cyno jammers on reinforced towers are a thing
    thereby meaning no Keepstar reinforcement/kill for them in the near future.

TEST lose a fitted Keepstar sold to them for under market value [100 billion] from former FCON and say they didn't want it anyway while
    claiming that this unfitted Fortizar kill was worthy of the mightiest warriors in Eve.

A few hours later and the first 'Moreau' Fortizar [a forrmer npc conquerable station that was converted this summer] is killed belonging to TEST.

A Keepstar has also been anchored in Providence.
    Last edited by Meester; July 17 2018 at 03:46:40 AM.