Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

I guess I really don't understand why you didn't just all join a single alliance and split the winnings amongst everyone in the squad, even if they didn't actually get on grid for the tournament? Obviously there is a smaller payout in both isk and time on grid at the AT, but then there is also the fact that you don't get banned (again), lose all your winnings, and lose the respect of pretty much the whole community for being a cheater.

If you were really so confident in your piloting and comps and only cared about winning you'd not have cheated. Base greed for more prizes and time on grid drove this, I don't really see how you can play it off as anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadesh View Post
    not everyone has such vast human resources as PL.
    hahahaha, you can't seriously think this.

Guys, the integrity of the alliance tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlathos View Post
    I guess I really don't understand why you didn't just all join a single alliance and split the winnings amongst everyone in the squad, even if they didn't actually get on grid for the tournament? Obviously there is a smaller payout in both isk and time on grid at the AT, but then there is also the fact that you don't get banned (again), lose all your winnings, and lose the respect of pretty much the whole community for being a cheater.

If you were really so confident in your piloting and comps and only cared about winning you'd not have cheated. Base greed for more prizes and time on grid drove this, I don't really see how you can play it off as anything else.
    Pretty much like Nixon, he would have won without cheating, but because he did he was "disqualified" and so didn't win. There's a point when it's no longer hedging a bet, it's retarded.

What a pretentious and unnecessary post.

Hey Kadesh, will you still be maintaining pyfa though?

Thats the important question, who the fuck cares about the AT 1 month after its done

Guys, we found it. After 12 long years, we finally found the source of all salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    PS, Lugia, you sound like a rapist. I legitimately think you are THE creepiest sounding mother Fker I've ever heard on teamspeak, literally gave me chills.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    Hey Kadesh, will you still be maintaining pyfa though?

Thats the important question, who the fuck cares about the AT 1 month after its done
    I think blitzmann is doing a lot of the maintenance work on PyFa.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Maybe they're colluding.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

Had to log in for this.

Kadesh, get over it man, you are extremely dumb.

Words cannot describe how stupid you are.

You purposefully broke the rules, and then got upset that someone ratted you out? Seriously..... dont be a dipshit.

Go play WoW.
    Everyone has a plan, till they get punched in the face - Mike Tyson

Count yourself slapped on the wrist. If I had been Logibro, I would have broken up the Camel/Hydra/Outbreak hegemony permanently ("No more than two EVE players on the following list may ever again be on the same team for the purposes of the Alliance Tournament or any other CCP-sponsored tournament."). Just because of plain old greed, the same group has now colluded and conspired to wreck two ATs and the punishment in both cases has been pretty light.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadesh View Post
    - you're drama queen [...] I hope nobody likes whistleblowers and drama queens.
    The mirror called, bringing some bad news for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Count yourself slapped on the wrist. If I had been Logibro, I would have broken up the Camel/Hydra/Outbreak hegemony permanently ("No more than two EVE players on the following list may ever again be on the same team for the purposes of the Alliance Tournament or any other CCP-sponsored tournament."). Just because of plain old greed, the same group has now colluded and conspired to wreck two ATs and the punishment in both cases has been pretty light.
    The main reason (as said by Kadesh already) wasnt greed. It was the desire of the actual line members to play in the actual AT matches themselfs. We evaluated before the start with our line members if they would be interested in just having 1 team and a lot of people didnt like it, because they wouldnt have been able to fly, thus we wouldnt have been able to get 24 for practice. Without the ability to have full practice sessions, there is no chance in winning the AT.
    Even with a full roster of about 35 we rarely got more than maybe 25/26 for practice on a regular basis.

Obviously we also took into considderation the possible bigger prize pool, but it wasnt the main motivation.

If you believe me or not its up to you, but thats the truth.

It was obviously not just the desire to play. If it was you'd have just been two separate teams that practised together, like Clockwork and Rote or any other regularly meeting practise partners. Getting to play did not require cheating.