hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: WTS Aeon

  1. #1
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505

    WTS Aeon

    so... apparently i have an aeon now.

    It's in Querious.

    It seems fitted with a standard fit and travel fit and has about 2.5bn of ships inside it.


    Anyone want the entire thing for ~17bn?


    I have no clue how to get it out.

  2. #2
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,555
    If you're in a mothership that you otherwise didn't know about you have to presume other people know about it too so unless you can secure it in a safe place few other people know about I wouldn't pay 10b for it....

  3. #3
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505
    which is why im happy to eject and let whomever wants take it in exchange for isk. v0v

    If your char is not well known then you should be ok

  4. #4
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,555
    I'd be tempted just for the resale value but I'm about 10b short everythings tied up

  5. #5
    Helen's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,188
    Ralaraminapingpong

  6. #6
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Ralaraminapingpong
    want it?

  7. #7
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,375
    I await the lossmail to Rocket X already. Can you manager better than this guy's 1 jump?

    I mean, you've already said what it is, where it is, we know your TZ, and can possibly figure out several of your current chars from recent activity. All from 2 seconds on a public forum. gg
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  8. #8
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I await the lossmail to Rocket X already. Can you manager better than this guy's 1 jump?

    I mean, you've already said what it is, where it is, we know your TZ, and can possibly figure out several of your current chars from recent activity. All from 2 seconds on a public forum. gg
    Risk averse babby spotted.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  9. #9
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    If your char is not well known then you should be ok
    Well shit then, nvm.

    I'm sure folks would scramble all over themselves to blow me up in a super.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  10. #10
    GiDiYi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,363
    I still own an Aeon logged off in an offside system in Curse at the position of a Pos that probably ceased to be in 2011 (?). The fit will probably be complete garbage by now as I got aware that drone bays were abolished on them and all kinds of stuff.

    I decided to keep the char and the ship along with it, because I'll most likely never play the game ever again, but still have fond memories of it and the people I met playing it. So this ship is my personal memorial, even while there'll never be more than a handful of people who know where it will remain forever. On an unknown server farm at some undisclosed place in the UK.

  11. #11
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I await the lossmail to Rocket X already. Can you manager better than this guy's 1 jump?

    I mean, you've already said what it is, where it is, we know your TZ, and can possibly figure out several of your current chars from recent activity. All from 2 seconds on a public forum. gg
    I'd be super amazed if the pilot wasn't on 10 watchlists already.


    Would you like to buy it?


    For me it's a free aeon. I have neither the time nor the inclination to care about it. Worst comes to worst I get a couple bn insurance.

    It's in F20x or something. In Querious. The only way out is Aridia. Via PL.

    If someone wants to take it off my hands, feel free. If not, then I guess I'll die in 1 jump.

    I'm not really bothered about isk atm .

    i got another 100bn to spend... if i get it to low sec and sell it then yay that's another 2 faction BS with mods. If I don't it's a mod.

    I still got 20 to go either way heh. 22 bling ships... 20... idc.
    Last edited by Ralara; September 29 2015 at 10:40:00 PM.

  12. #12
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,375
    GiDiYi, iirc if it's old enough, it won't even be able to warp or jump while it's overburdened. And ofc won't have a mobile depot. A hilarious way to die on a random POS.
    ofc CCP can move it once for you iirc, and if you wait a bit, will put it docked/moored at a Citadel.

    Ral: death to all supers!
    And Aridia would be death by Russians, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  13. #13
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505
    idk i just ejected and gve it to Elise.

    enjoy,

  14. #14

    Join Date
    December 15, 2012
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    If your char is not well known then you should be ok
    Well shit then, nvm.

    I'm sure folks would scramble all over themselves to blow me up in a super.
    mistaking fame for infamy, no you're good to go bro

  15. #15
    Helen's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    idk i just ejected and gve it to Elise.

    enjoy,
    fuck

  16. #16
    Jayarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20, 2012
    Location
    The Cue's Cavernous Arsehole
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    I still own an Aeon logged off in an offside system in Curse at the position of a Pos that probably ceased to be in 2011 (?). The fit will probably be complete garbage by now as I got aware that drone bays were abolished on them and all kinds of stuff.

    I decided to keep the char and the ship along with it, because I'll most likely never play the game ever again, but still have fond memories of it and the people I met playing it. So this ship is my personal memorial, even while there'll never be more than a handful of people who know where it will remain forever. On an unknown server farm at some undisclosed place in the UK.
    If not already moved you can get it moved to your cloning station
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

  17. #17
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    idk i just ejected and gve it to Elise.

    enjoy,
    fuck
    Aye my thoughts exactly I would have whelped that in a hilarious fashion for nothing

  18. #18
    Tara Read's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11, 2011
    Location
    Pandemic Legion
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    so... apparently i have an aeon now.

    It's in Querious.

    It seems fitted with a standard fit and travel fit and has about 2.5bn of ships inside it.


    Anyone want the entire thing for ~17bn?


    I have no clue how to get it out.
    Hello friend. You are selling an Aeon? I'm interested.
    Hax.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    December 29, 2011
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Read View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    so... apparently i have an aeon now.

    It's in Querious.

    It seems fitted with a standard fit and travel fit and has about 2.5bn of ships inside it.


    Anyone want the entire thing for ~17bn?


    I have no clue how to get it out.
    Hello friend. You are selling an Aeon? I'm interested.
    By the power of Necroing, I hope you can bring back the great shitposter of the name of Ralala to these awesome land of FHC.

  20. #20
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,375
    Soundboard mk2, never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •