hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 804

Thread: FHC Issues Thread

  1. #781
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,326
    Yeh posting's fucked, nothing is showing up.

  2. #782
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    6,285
    someone keeps fixing fhc and they should stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  3. #783
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,326
    Teds make things work again!!!

    reeeeeeee

  4. #784
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,326
    Teds make things work again!!!

    reeeeeeee

  5. #785
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,326
    Anybody else notice that FHC has died for long periods over the last two days?

  6. #786
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Teds make things work again!!!

    reeeeeeee
    mate im not sure what you expect from me

  7. #787
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,445
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Teds make things work again!!!

    reeeeeeee
    mate im not sure what you expect from me
    Utter destruction


    Butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  8. #788
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    10,343
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Teds make things work again!!!

    reeeeeeee
    mate im not sure what you expect from me
    Utter destruction


    Butthole
    Don't destroy his butthole. There are other ways to show your affection for him

  9. #789

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    2,066
    I'm geting missing icons, not sure what the icons are supposed to be?



    Impending doom?

  10. #790
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,996
    Looks like unlocked 'on fire' threads that you haven't replied to. Fine for me:

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  11. #791
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,779
    hi please to swat spambots kthxbai

    seriously, any post with those odd characters should be auto-flagged
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  12. #792
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    hi please to swat spambots kthxbai

    seriously, any post with those odd characters should be auto-flagged
    I got bored of doing it near constantly asked to be demodded 6/7 months ago, someone else who gives a fuck about the forum needs to take over, itís dead with maybe 12 posters, you could all probably argue amongst your selves on discord server


    Butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  13. #793
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    6,285
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    hi please to swat spambots kthxbai

    seriously, any post with those odd characters should be auto-flagged
    I got bored of doing it near constantly asked to be demodded 6/7 months ago, someone else who gives a fuck about the forum needs to take over, itís dead with maybe 12 posters, you could all probably argue amongst your selves on discord server


    Butthole
    Woah mate keep the shit posters contained here plz

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  14. #794
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,996
    Why can 1-post bots post links?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  15. #795
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FancomicidolkostŁmier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Why can 1-post bots post links?
    It's a feature.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

    Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

  16. #796
    Amantus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    i afiuhagsfksdfdjafkfjg am a butt hole
    Posts
    8,456
    got an issue? heres a tissue....................................
    MAX damage posting

  17. #797

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,918
    I guess it's this time of the year again, where the forum has regular timeouts around noon (CEST). I seem to vaguely remember that the backup is the cause of it ... maybe feed the hamsters or reboot the server/backup process?

  18. #798
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,996
    Earlier there was an issue from a self signed HTTPS cert.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  19. #799

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,918
    I've experienced that once, too. But I guess it's also caused or a result of whatever causes these timeouts/outages.

  20. #800
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,779
    Feature request: Add a word filter to change China to West Taiwan or West ROC.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •