hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 426

Thread: FHC Issues Thread

  1. #41
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,307
    There is a severly pent up need for a new autoreplacer (we all miss the comedy of ferox penises). I hereby propose that ginger is replaced with nigger, and nigger replaced with ginger.

    There is support for such a measure: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...=1#post1393576
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  2. #42
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    There is a severly pent up need for a new autoreplacer (we all miss the comedy of ferox penises). I hereby propose that ginger is replaced with nigger, and nigger replaced with ginger.

    There is support for such a measure: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...=1#post1393576
    uhh ill look into it

    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    A trading subforum for the vidya gaems?
    id rather not open up a can of worms with that # just make a thread on the game sub and if there is enough demand for it maybe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  3. #43
    Tyrehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    [STUGH] Rote Kapelle
    Posts
    3,565
    If I use the FHC Theme whenever I click on a link and a new page loads, the screen flashes in white for a second (as it shows a white background). The same thing happens if I refresh the current page.

    I dont have this problem with the TopHat Challenge theme. Can something be done about it, it blinds me at night (and in the day when im in my basement cave).
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

  4. #44
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,703
    Hey, where's QuackBot? It just occurred to me that I haven't seen his fowl presence in quite some time.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  5. #45
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,483
    Can you make QuackBot in #failheap STFU when he can't pull up a url's title instead of spewing an error?

  6. #46
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,033
    Uhm..could our Mods like, actually bother checking the posts we report ?
    TIA, XOXOXO

  7. #47
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,353
    It's poetic really that FHC is going the way of SHC. No moderation, absentee admin, increasingly error prone slowly meandering towards database error hell.

  8. #48
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    If I use the FHC Theme whenever I click on a link and a new page loads, the screen flashes in white for a second (as it shows a white background). The same thing happens if I refresh the current page.

    I dont have this problem with the TopHat Challenge theme. Can something be done about it, it blinds me at night (and in the day when im in my basement cave).
    i believe it has something to do with the method don used to "make" the FHC theme, its not something i can fix, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Hey, where's QuackBot? It just occurred to me that I haven't seen his fowl presence in quite some time.
    i made a mistake, should be fixed now

    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Can you make QuackBot in #failheap STFU when he can't pull up a url's title instead of spewing an error?
    its on my to-do list

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Uhm..could our Mods like, actually bother checking the posts we report ?
    TIA, XOXOXO
    i haven't received a reported post email in months

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    It's poetic really that FHC is going the way of SHC. No moderation, absentee admin, increasingly error prone slowly meandering towards database error hell.
    "absentee"
    Last edited by EntroX; December 9 2015 at 09:24:02 PM.
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  9. #49
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    11,846
    I reported a CC details spam post within the last week iirc. And the shit in Eve Media from the guy that can't take criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  10. #50
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I reported a CC details spam post within the last week iirc. And the shit in Eve Media from the guy that can't take criticism.
    can you report my previous post to see if i get a notification please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  11. #51
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    2,770
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I reported a CC details spam post within the last week iirc. And the shit in Eve Media from the guy that can't take criticism.
    can you report my previous post to see if i get a notification please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FIRST!!11

  12. #52
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,033
    Lolz

    :tappin dat talk:

  13. #53
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    11,846
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I reported a CC details spam post within the last week iirc. And the shit in Eve Media from the guy that can't take criticism.
    can you report my previous post to see if i get a notification please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Done
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  14. #54
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I reported a CC details spam post within the last week iirc. And the shit in Eve Media from the guy that can't take criticism.
    can you report my previous post to see if i get a notification please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Done
    looks fine to me




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  15. #55
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,033
    Uhm might wanna clear that email address out

    :tappin dat talk:

  16. #56
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Uhm might wanna clear that email address out

    :tappin dat talk:
    already did
    Thereby proving he responds when you report a post. Beautiful, aint it?
    i also get notifications of posts in this thread, the fact i dont respond/respond late doesnt mean i dont keep an eye on it (i keep forgetting my fhc pw lol)
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  17. #57
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Uhm might wanna clear that email address out

    :tappin dat talk:
    already did
    Thereby proving he responds when you report a post. Beautiful, aint it?
    i also get notifications of posts in this thread, the fact i dont respond/respond late doesnt mean i dont keep an eye on it (i keep forgetting my fhc pw lol)
    So embedding 2girls1cup gifs in a non-nsfw daythread and embedding gayporn in the same daythread is ok now ?
    Ralara is a special snowflake apparently.

  18. #58
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,734
    I get all the reports too and I have had nothing for weeks until you guys reported entrox's post

  19. #59
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,734
    the issue is probably that you are not actually pushing the butan to report the post, and just sitting there getting mad pointlessly instead.

  20. #60
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,856
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    the issue is probably that you are not actually pushing the butan to report the post, and just sitting there getting mad pointlessly instead.
    I'm quite sure i reported Ralaras posts in the daythread.


    

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •