hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 562

Thread: FHC Issues Thread

  1. #541
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    "For Sale: a nice ball point pen with free Eve character!"
    thats what i did to sell mine on ebay, no problem

  2. #542
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,807
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

    thats what i did to sell mine on ebay, no problem
    No i don't want to be a military one.

  3. #543
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Would it be possible to have a section where we can buy and sell real stuff? I was thinking domestically through PayPal.
    Like Eve Online characters?
    Mine were all permabanned if that was directed at me. You wouldn't be able to afford them anyway lol.

    No I wanna sell my main for cash.
    I'm all for it - mods? Already posted an ad of my own.
    I haven't been subscribed to eve in years, but would still like to keep my inactive accounts from any retribution CCP would bring down on our heads if we open the forum to RMT'ing (or any other breach of CCP's EULA) thank you very much.

    As for opening up an avenue for handling possible disputes between users involving money, that is something too I can do without.

  4. #544
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Would it be possible to have a section where we can buy and sell real stuff? I was thinking domestically through PayPal.
    Like Eve Online characters?
    Mine were all permabanned if that was directed at me. You wouldn't be able to afford them anyway lol.

    No I wanna sell my main for cash.
    I'm all for it - mods? Already posted an ad of my own.
    I haven't been subscribed to eve in years, but would still like to keep my inactive accounts from any retribution CCP would bring down on our heads if we open the forum to RMT'ing (or any other breach of CCP's EULA) thank you very much.

    As for opening up an avenue for handling possible disputes between users involving money, that is something too I can do without.
    Yeh but paypal takes care of that, i'm not talking about eve characters. You wouldn't even be involved.

  5. #545
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,118
    If this is something that enough people would use/want to have, sure. Could give it a test run in a dedicated thread in general maybe. But there would have to be some ground rules that people have to stick to, so to eliminate the possibilities for legal issues on our end. Need to discuss it some more with the lads on discord first tho. So far it seems the general consensus on our end is no.

  6. #546
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,763
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Would it be possible to have a section where we can buy and sell real stuff? I was thinking domestically through PayPal.
    Like Eve Online characters?
    Mine were all permabanned if that was directed at me. You wouldn't be able to afford them anyway lol.

    No I wanna sell my main for cash.
    I'm all for it - mods? Already posted an ad of my own.
    I haven't been subscribed to eve in years, but would still like to keep my inactive accounts from any retribution CCP would bring down on our heads if we open the forum to RMT'ing (or any other breach of CCP's EULA) thank you very much.

    As for opening up an avenue for handling possible disputes between users involving money, that is something too I can do without.
    didn't we already have Viper Shizzle's open air RMT emporium a few years ago? Also didn't Entrox refuse CCPs request to censor "gold ammo" leaks? Since when did you become a bunch of massive pussies?

  7. #547
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Would it be possible to have a section where we can buy and sell real stuff? I was thinking domestically through PayPal.
    Like Eve Online characters?
    Mine were all permabanned if that was directed at me. You wouldn't be able to afford them anyway lol.

    No I wanna sell my main for cash.
    I'm all for it - mods? Already posted an ad of my own.
    I haven't been subscribed to eve in years, but would still like to keep my inactive accounts from any retribution CCP would bring down on our heads if we open the forum to RMT'ing (or any other breach of CCP's EULA) thank you very much.

    As for opening up an avenue for handling possible disputes between users involving money, that is something too I can do without.
    didn't we already have Viper Shizzle's open air RMT emporium a few years ago? Also didn't Entrox refuse CCPs request to censor "gold ammo" leaks? Since when did you become a bunch of massive pussies?
    ViperShizzles Roses for Plex thread was in a private invite-only-subforum and never actually mentioned RMT, so we've already bungled that by talking about it here.

    If you want to RMT shit then just PM each other or use one of the numerous other EveChar trading websites that're out there.

    It's not like anyone here is trustworthy enough to be a 3rd party.

  8. #548
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,377
    All of that discussion because Djan wanted to sell his very fine paintball marker.

    Which is hilarious because Aea posted a sale thread for his monitors and gpu just a week (or so) earlier without any discussion.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  9. #549
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    All of that discussion because Djan wanted to sell his very fine paintball marker.

    Which is hilarious because Aea posted a sale thread for his monitors and gpu just a week (or so) earlier without any discussion.

    Tapapapatalk
    so all we learned is that aea is autism free

    phoneposting

  10. #550
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,807
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    If this is something that enough people would use/want to have, sure. Could give it a test run in a dedicated thread in general maybe. But there would have to be some ground rules that people have to stick to, so to eliminate the possibilities for legal issues on our end. Need to discuss it some more with the lads on discord first tho. So far it seems the general consensus on our end is no.
    Yeah that first.

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    All of that discussion because Djan wanted to sell his very fine paintball marker.

    Which is hilarious because Aea posted a sale thread for his monitors and gpu just a week (or so) earlier without any discussion.

    Tapapapatalk
    so all we learned is that aea is autism free

    phoneposting
    We all already knew that.

  12. #552
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,807
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    If this is something that enough people would use/want to have, sure. Could give it a test run in a dedicated thread in general maybe. But there would have to be some ground rules that people have to stick to, so to eliminate the possibilities for legal issues on our end. Need to discuss it some more with the lads on discord first tho. So far it seems the general consensus on our end is no.
    Because then i wouldnt go for a run.

  13. #553
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    so all we learned is that aea is autism free

    phoneposting
    All that is going to come out of birmingham.

  14. #554
    GiDiYi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,346
    Uhm, is it just me or was FHC down yesterday?

  15. #555
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,513
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    All of that discussion because Djan wanted to sell his very fine paintball marker.

    Which is hilarious because Aea posted a sale thread for his monitors and gpu just a week (or so) earlier without any discussion.

    Tapapapatalk
    so all we learned is that aea is autism free

    phoneposting
    We all already knew that.
    Awww. Thanks guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #556
    tulip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Uhm, is it just me or was FHC down yesterday?
    Not just you, afternoon UTC for at least half an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

  17. #557
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,807
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post

    We all already knew that.
    Obvious that you are, but we already have a thread for you to be like this or were you born retarded?

  18. #558
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Uhm, is it just me or was FHC down yesterday?
    Not just you, afternoon UTC for at least half an hour.
    Host had a poop, wrong timezone for EntroX to be awake to fix it afaik

  19. #559
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,054
    failheap-challenge.com gives me a 404 error right now. But if I go directly to a subforum, it works fine.
    What's up?

  20. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    failheap-challenge.com gives me a 404 error right now. But if I go directly to a subforum, it works fine.
    What's up?
    I can't reproduce this issue, are you still getting it? May have been the host rolling over one of the servers earlier.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •