hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738
Results 741 to 746 of 746

Thread: FHC Issues Thread

  1. #741
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,694
    Is anyone taking care of the bot threads in the quieter subforums? I see a bunch in the unread threads list on Tapatalk.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  2. #742
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,781
    ooops sorry i don't sort by new, cheers for highlighting

    may as well get rid of some of the dead subforums tbh, i think we need entrox to do that though

  3. #743
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,404
    Minor moan I guess but the 'stuff like DOTA' sub has had bot spam posts in it for a week now, is it maybe worth just archiving the sub and killing it? Nobody plays MOBAs anymore it seems.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  4. #744
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Minor moan I guess but the 'stuff like DOTA' sub has had bot spam posts in it for a week now, is it maybe worth just archiving the sub and killing it? Nobody plays MOBAs anymore it seems.
    we leave it up as quarantine, stops em posting everywhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  5. #745
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,404
    I miss the days when that sub was active and we used to play games and shit

    Thought about creating threads for the autochess games but what's the point
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  6. #746
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    I miss the days when that sub was active and we used to play games and shit

    Thought about creating threads for the autochess games but what's the point
    pretty much, ill spend a day or two clearing it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •