hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab Your Pitchforks

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    P. sophisticated scheme to get a spy in PL AT team
    Cfc didn't pay pl at all. They have since disbanded and joined nc. And pl.

>mfw ppl still care about the AT
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Bernkastel View Post
    I really like it how some people treat the WildCat's post as an actual proof.
    I really like how you're implying this hasn't happened before and won't happen again, and didn't happen this time.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

m8 it's been all of ~12 hours. Some people just can't go without their drama fix it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    interesting maintenance of radio silence from Bob Shaftoes here. Come on bob, have your say.
    No point me really saying anything substantial on this.

Reddit it has already made up its mind based on a bunch of plaintext chat logs and doesn't care what I have to say.

If CCP contact me I'll be happy to furnish them with recordings of our matches, otherwise you can expect nothing more from me on this matter.

Reddit witch hunts are always entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    interesting maintenance of radio silence from Bob Shaftoes here. Come on bob, have your say.

Reddit it has already made up its mind based on a bunch of plaintext chat logs and doesn't care what I have to say.

If CCP contact me I'll be happy to furnish them with recordings of our matches, otherwise you can expect nothing more from me on this matter.
    You could at least deny it.

Hides match fixing from team, tells big whiny baby about it in written format. Sounds very likely m8.

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

If any of the other teams were good enough collusion may have been avoided so losing teams have to just stop being bad. Note the "may" as some of the other participants would more than likely have done a deal on the final match assuming they got that far anyway - I know I would .

How CCP deal with it on the other hand could either be meh or the drama AOE doomsday taking out all yo mo'fuckers.

I would be kinda interested to know why KP was chosen to write the response, given that his response couldn't possibly have been much worse. You would have been a much better candidate.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I would be kinda interested to know why KP was chosen to write the response, given that his response couldn't possibly have been much worse. You would have been a much better candidate.
    Internet gaming nerds being dreadful in the public eye isn't a massive shock
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Spoiler:

Small gang duders: Is there any plausible explanation for Kadesh hitting CTRL-Space so many times during that match?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Whilst Shaftoes might have a better answer, he is not Hydra's captain, and he was also not mentioned by DHB - unlike KP whose skype logs [real or not] were posted.

For me the entire situation is kind of weird - with all the reddit posting during the AT you'd expect that CCP had already checked if both teams were colluding or not. But :ccp:.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
      Spoiler:

Small gang duders: Is there any plausible explanation for Kadesh hitting CTRL-Space so many times during that match?
    Images are kind of worthless with https://null-sec.com/atxiii/#/replay/125/2 being available.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    P. sophisticated scheme to get a spy in PL AT team

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa Arkaral View Post

Images are kind of worthless with https://null-sec.com/atxiii/#/replay/125/2 being available.
    I'm not really fond of that tool but it wasn't my image anyway. I did compare it to a video of the match before posting though.

Looks like he only stops at >100km from the arty sleips. Seems safe to do so, not sure if it's out of tourne-fit linked lock range, but probably safe against medium arties volley even if not, and if they reload to Quake.

With 6mins left, he does then go balls deep solo into them, and flys directly away and gets popped.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 15 2015 at 03:06:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Multiplayer game players colluding to play the system for a massive gain - unheard of. Escpecially in EVE!

(non-shocker)

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa Arkaral View Post

Whilst Shaftoes might have a better answer, he is not Hydra's captain, and he was also not mentioned by DHB - unlike KP whose skype logs [real or not] were posted.

For me the entire situation is kind of weird - with all the reddit posting during the AT you'd expect that CCP had already checked if both teams were colluding or not. But :ccp:.
    And how do you suggest ccp does that? How do you suggest that ANY gaming company can prevent their players to agree to a scheme out of game, and execute that agreement in game, how can it be done?

(hint - it cant)

( Like WoT, heavy tank mission where you have to bounce 4x your own health - teams gather on TS in late hours and click battle at same time. A chance to get seeded into same match IS NOT THAT LOW. I heard from some people in RL they manipulated that system like that, and got mission done. WG cant do shit about it.)

ATXII The FHC Duck Suppository, who really trolled DHB?

Tbh, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, least of all someone like DHB Wildcat who was on the team for the past three tournaments. After all, this is the fourth time that particular play was attempted. Like someone posted in the eve-o thread, everyone in the tourney circus, including CCP, knows about this and it's just a clever strat to increase your odds of winning. As long as the competitive entertainment part of it is upheld then no one is going to care.

The amount of teaming up this year by all kinds of people was probably greater than ever across the board, at least going by SiSi activity. Hydra just does it a bit more organised than the rest. Sure, it's sad that they feel the need to rig matches and it does hurt the chances of everyone else having to effectively face the same team twice, but odds are you would have to do that regardless of them working together or not.