hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Grab Your Pitchforks

How come there are supposedly people with negative wallets (or whoever DHB is talking about) due to CCP removing prize ships?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    How come there are supposedly people with negative wallets (or whoever DHB is talking about) due to CCP removing prize ships?
    Im assuming because they sold them, then bought stuff with the isk. Then ccp reverted all the sales, and then retook them. Thats my guess at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im assuming because they sold them, then bought stuff with the isk. Then ccp reverted all the sales, and then retook them. Thats my guess at least.
    Yeah, and Kadesh refuses to state if he will or won't reimburse those dudes, although he frequently mentions his trillion isk wealth. As we can see from his posting, avoiding the issue is Kadesh's way of saying it's not his problem and he's not responsible

Ah... well, if its just that... can always again sell what they bought.

Ah... well, if its just that... can always again sell what they bought.
    Yeah, im actually ambivalent about the whole thing too. On the one hand having a multi bil negative wallet basicely screws you over very hard, no repairs, cant sell stuff. You basicely are forced to rely on a alt, buy isk/plex or straight up leave the game/char.

On the other hand, the only isk that was taken was spent isk, they bought shit for it and if someone buys him/herself 20 month of gametime with isk, and then gets the isk taken away and ends up with a negative 20 billion wallet then thats his/her problem. I mean they would basicely get what they spent given to themselves for free if someone reimbursed him/herself. And the more retarded you would be with your isk the more net gain you would get after you got reimbursed.

It also isnt kadesh' or dbh or anyone elses responsiblity to make up those losses, if people didnt suspect that something fishy went on then its their own bad, it was painstakenly obvious for pretty much everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadesh View Post
    This is kind of true, however what surprised me is how all of the sudden many players from game which "is not designed to be a cold, harsh world, it is cold, harsh world", who are fine with scamming anyone or doing other dirty things, suddenly turned into moralfags and started shitting onto the collusion. Not like i mind it (i actually quite enjoyed PL angry posting between w2/w3 and shitstorm after DHB post), just looks weird to me. Football is not a cold world, people are at least consistent there.
    Because it's a competitive environment v0v Also in many sports people tried to and have cheated a lot, the huge scandal in european football in the Serie A just to name one of the bigger scandals recently. Check the fucking Tour de France and how many winners it has produced in the last 20 years that didn't cheat.
    Nobody cares if you cheat in a public match in counterstrike, it happens a lot but it's a difference when it happens in a tournament.

Also nomad, lance armstrong didn't try to justify his cheating by saying ~well everyone else supposedly cheats~ and ~I'd do it again just make sure i don't get caught~.
    Last edited by Fara; October 10 2015 at 11:23:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Also nomad, lance armstrong didn't try to justify his cheating by saying ~well everyone else supposedly cheats~ and ~I'd do it again just make sure i don't get caught~.
    That would probably be the truth though but of course no on wants to hear that do they. This high and mighty attitude from some people is really naive.

In a competitive environment the mantra is win at all costs. Just look at the scandal in athletics. Everyone is "cheating" because if you don't you have no hope of winning.

Homer says it best
    Last edited by Christopher Multsanti; October 10 2015 at 11:36:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue
    Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Multsanti View Post
    That would probably be the truth though but of course no on wants to hear that do they. This high and mighty attitude from some people is really naive.

In a competitive environment the mantra is win at all costs. Just look at the scandal in athletics. Everyone is "cheating" because if you don't you have no hope of winning.

Homer says it best
    So...good sportsmanship and fair play are just naive values of the high and mighty?

I guess I'm sort of glad we didn't win. We can wear our integrity on our high and mighty coats.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cletis View Post

Homer says it best
    So...good sportsmanship and fair play are just naive values of the high and mighty?

I guess I'm sort of glad we didn't win. We can wear our integrity on our high and mighty coats.
    Well, i wouldnt cheat myself but never ever having to pve or pay your sub with irl money again is a compelling argument (for me more the pve part, but some people dont have that much money and 12 bucks more every month can make a difference).

Homer says it best

Well, i wouldnt cheat myself but never ever having to pve or pay your sub with irl money again is a compelling argument (for me more the pve part, but some people dont have that much money and 12 bucks more every month can make a difference).
    You do realize that that statement is just wrong on so many levels, right?

Allow me to restate...

Well, i wouldnt shoplift myself but never ever having to pay for food with irl money again is a compelling argument ( but some people dont have that much money and 12 bucks more every month can make a difference)
    Well, i wouldnt steal myself but never ever having to buy a car with irl money again is a compelling argument ( but some people dont have that much money and *insert car payment here* every month can make a difference)

It's really difficult to justify cheating as an acceptable solution just because "all the winners do it".

I realize I'm going all boy scout here, but c'mon folks, does no one see this as just wrong?

I realize I'm going all boy scout here, but c'mon folks, does no one see this as just wrong?
    Arguing with W0lf, now that's wrong.

Homer says it best

Allow me to restate...

Well, i wouldnt shoplift myself but never ever having to pay for food with irl money again is a compelling argument ( but some people dont have that much money and 12 bucks more every month can make a difference)
    Well, i wouldnt steal myself but never ever having to buy a car with irl money again is a compelling argument ( but some people dont have that much money and *insert car payment here* every month can make a difference)

It's really difficult to justify cheating as an acceptable solution just because "all the winners do it".

No, its if i do this one thing, once, i never have to pay for anything ever again, and unless you are extremely stupid you have no chance of getting caught. If i had to shoplift once to forever get free food with nearly 0 risk id do it 100%.

Homer says it best

Allow me to restate...

No, its if i do this one thing, once, i never have to pay for anything ever again, and unless you are extremely stupid you have no chance of getting caught. If i had to shoplift once to forever get free food with nearly 0 risk id do it 100%.
    Well, that was a quick contradiction of your previous post.

@LeonM Yea, I guess I'm done here.

Homer says it best

Allow me to restate...

Well, that was a quick contradiction of your previous post.

@LeonM Yea, I guess I'm done here.
    What? Can you not read? They cheated once, not in every single match. You examples make no sense because you have to cheat (i.e steal) over and over again to make that work.

Or did you mean my "i wouldnt cheat", because i wouldnt in eve, but if you gave me a lifetimes free food supply in return of me shoplifting once with almost no risk attached i would. Those are 2 different things.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...78&find=unread
    So I was just informed from a person I very much trust from Hydra that one of the members of Hydra has just "doxxed" my info from the forums.

So I have some questions.

Things I have noticed already - facebook passwords changed and hacked. Personal e-mail hacked.

I have already changed these passwords and at the moment everything seems alright.

The questions -

What info can they get from this?
    can they hack my eve accounts? no my passwords on the forums and the accounts are not the same.
    can they get my bank information from hacking my eve accounts?

Im sure I will have more as they arise.

Thanks Soldat. Its been a minor inconvienence so far. Just hope thats all it is.

Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    https://forums.eveonline.com/default...78&find=unread
    So I was just informed from a person I very much trust from Hydra that one of the members of Hydra has just "doxxed" my info from the forums.

So I have some questions.

Things I have noticed already - facebook passwords changed and hacked. Personal e-mail hacked.

I have already changed these passwords and at the moment everything seems alright.

The questions -

What info can they get from this?
    can they hack my eve accounts? no my passwords on the forums and the accounts are not the same.
    can they get my bank information from hacking my eve accounts?

Im sure I will have more as they arise.

Thanks Soldat. Its been a minor inconvienence so far. Just hope thats all it is.

Wild
    Nbs

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Thunk View Post

Yeah, and Kadesh refuses to state if he will or won't reimburse those dudes, although he frequently mentions his trillion isk wealth. As we can see from his posting, avoiding the issue is Kadesh's way of saying it's not his problem and he's not responsible
    Yeah if you had 3 hands it wouldn't be an issue.

DHB ''Crying Puma" Wildcat

Last few weeks

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

You wish it was....

...but realise it's....