hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Apex Predator (Osprey Navy PvP)

No disrespect but this isn't twitter. Please provide some context if you are going to make a seperate thread for your videos otherwise use this page http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...ort-Eve-videos

Other than that thanks for the content.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Understood, wont happen again

I'd still be interested in hearing what you have to say about these engagements. How else is Daneel going to be able to sperge and tell you what you did wrong :P
      Spoiler:

He did everything wrong. Is that a good start?

But seriously, a nice fight but nothing special, unless that's so damned rare these days.

edit: where's the original fits? I wanna see one of you pros do an armour orthus similar to how I did an armour cynabal, iirc it's 50-100% better atm (tank, dps+no tracking worries, scram range).
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 7 2015 at 08:29:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

I will have to do a fitting thing regarding armor. I do realize that the fight is nothing that special. I thought that there was some good communication used, and some nice flying considering that we really didnt lose any ship. Not trying to be salty, but yah those types of fights are pretty rare these days. So i thought that i would record them for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessur View Post
    I will have to do a fitting thing regarding armor. I do realize that the fight is nothing that special. I thought that there was some good communication used, and some nice flying considering that we really didnt lose any ship. Not trying to be salty, but yah those types of fights are pretty rare these days. So i thought that i would record them for posterity.
    Poor rhiload.

I like watching these kinds of highlight videos. Always interesting to see people positioning, rough comp matchup, and also where in space sov nerds will still undock.

The comms are very genos / voltron esque . Tight small gang where everyone knows their shit.
      Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    The comms are very genos / voltron esque . Tight small gang where everyone knows their shit.
    You get that style of comms in most "high-end" small gang outfits.

The "best" form of that type of comms i ever flew in was with we form voltron though, i was by far the most inexperienced member in the gangs at the time and it was earily silent even in big ass fights. There was also no discernible leadership compared to that vid where chessur takes de facto lead.

Exodus was the only group where i lived the experience from the other side, me being the experienced and new bros getting thrown in the deep end and given dedicated individuals it doesn't take much more than 3-4 weeks of steady flying to get people up to speed.

I did laugh my ass off when a dude lost a tornado without being pointed because nobody told him to warp off though.