hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Only Slaughter

Its Only Slaughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckm50dlCvHM

Make sure you check out the BR: https://zkillboard.com/br/51394/
    And 13:20 on the video: https://youtu.be/Ckm50dlCvHM?t=793

Hope you enjoy.

Skipping through, 13:50 fight and 18:50 fight are the same clip duplicated.

And what justification was there for turning on mwd and flying straight away from 2 nados ahead of their support, while you have pulse lasers too??
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 2 2015 at 07:04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Its so good, I had to force you to watch it twice lol

Justification for what part? I was getting volley very quickly- shield oracle has no EHP so i was just trying to pull range and perhaps pray that they had short range ammo or something. I probs should have burned to them, however they had many people in local / warpins which is also concerning. Could have been played better that is for sure.

Why not just immediately fly perpendicular to them, mwd off? Surely you'd track fine while they'd start to struggle against your linked sig, and you possibly down one of them before being forced off. You weren't in range of being tackled iirc, and there would have been celestials to promptly warp off to.
    I just don't get why you thought you'd suddenly out-range large arties from that standing start. No respect for or experience with the headshot powah?? And as a Hydra-wannabe no less!?

Shit son, them fighting words, and no i could not beam their tracking enough- i was so low EHP to begin with.

25:41. You're only missing 13% shields when you start to fly to give them perfect wrecking shots on you. There seems to be gates, celestials and anoms to your left when looking away from them, upon reviewing a few mins of the fight. Literally overwhelmed by the concept of Turn Left?

Basically I think it's a question of why don't you think flying a shield-tanked BC is like being perma multi-painted in a flimsy t1 cruiser/frig? AKA why don't people appreciate gun sig resolution more?
    Or why didn't you mentally give them credit for at least being likely to have & bring out undock-insta-camp fits? Maybe you've not personally been harassed by such things as much as the 'average' eve player, and it actually worked against you in this case??
    You just seemed to lack a common instinct reaction that I've experienced most small-gang pvpers have, is all.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 2 2015 at 11:31:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    25:41. You're only missing 13% shields when you start to fly to give them perfect wrecking shots on you. There seems to be gates, celestials and anoms to your left when looking away from them, upon reviewing a few mins of the fight. Literally overwhelmed by the concept of Turn Left?

Basically I think it's a question of why don't you think flying a shield-tanked BC is like being perma multi-painted in a flimsy t1 cruiser/frig? AKA why don't people appreciate gun sig resolution more?
    Or why didn't you mentally give them credit for at least being likely to have & bring out undock-insta-camp fits? Maybe you've not personally been harassed by such things as much as the 'average' eve player, and it actually worked against you in this case??
    You just seemed to lack a common instinct reaction that I've experienced most small-gang pvpers have, is all.
    jesus fuck mate give him some slack lol.

They drop two suicide nados about 20 seconds after the fight is over, target him straight away and boom headshot him, In most situation you slack a bit once everyone warps off, he didn't clue in fast enough when they came back in.

He does a few small piloting mistakes, burning out of range or not burning off "fast enough", not keeping dps applied all the time and so on. focusing on him not reacting fast enough to almost unavoidable death after the fight is "officially over" is the height of bitching for bitchings sake.

Not like he's any random pilot either, he's shown proper piloting in many videos before, nobody take 100% perfect decisions 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Not like he's any random pilot either, he's shown proper piloting in many videos before, nobody take 100% perfect decisions 100% of the time.
    Daneel just wants everyone to be an autistic space robot just like him when he elite pvps. How else is anybody supposed to win Garmon's favour?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

That was so far from unavoidable it's stupid to say so. He could easily still have warped off the way he was aligned iirc, but he waits for no good reason while having taken huge damage, seemingly with no experience of the ROF of arties (about the only subcap weapon system to even concern yourself with mentally counting), and effectively just waits for the next volley & loses the ship. IIRC he's hoving over the warp option but just doesn't take it. That's not not being perfect, that's being way worse than average.
    Kinda curious what situations he's used to being in that lead to this mentality. Perhaps having overwhelming damps or logi support??

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Daneel just wants everyone to be an autistic space robot just like him when he elite pvps. How else is anybody supposed to win Garmon's favour?!
    ... that was weird. I'm curious when I've ever given the impression of trying to win anyone's favour.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 3 2015 at 09:26:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    ... that was weird. I'm curious when I've ever given the impression of trying to win anyone's favour.
    I'm being absurd for comic effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Smuggo
    Daneel's autism is strong today.

Wow rude m8

Tbh not a huge fan of these kind of videos. It looks impressive killboard wise but its sit around and shoot targets that are scared to leave station without links, basicely imo any vid which features a dedicated damp ship is not really worth watching cause that 1 ship totally screws with the actual number of targets on grid.

Also, in that situation everyone would have run @ daneel, if 2 ships land at 30km you usually do think they are ac fit and not arty. Its the wrong choice but im fairly certain everyone would have made it. Well assuming you mean the 2 nados shooting him into low hull and him warping off and not the one where he actually dies.
    Last edited by W0lf Crendraven; September 3 2015 at 01:45:59 PM.
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    No, that's kinda the point.

When you reach the point of "space relevancy" in a certain area of eve - for example Skyflyer's marauders, my own FCing/capital stuff, or in this situation - Chessur's :elitepvp: manual piloting - "slack" isn't typically given.

You're supposed to be THE authority on your area of relevance, and any deviation from that, regardless of reason, gets you shit on. It's just something we do in this game - get good or relevant at something, be ready to get shit on for any mistake, however minor.

I think Chessur is slowly getting to the point of realizing this and just not giving a fuck, but he's still pretty damn tryhard (as you could see from watching the cringworthy first 10 seconds of his last vid where he literally dressed up as a wannabe fighter pilot lol) and hasn't really gotten used to this yet (being primaried for no reason other than your name was new to him only a little while ago).

Props for putting out content tho. vOv

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

They brought a wing of tornadoes which were all killed. Tho last two warping in at 30 i thought were bonus free kills, so o didn't panic warp. They had seebo arty- which i was not expecting. I normally am the one making the mistake to not warp of, just because i always assume i have the upper hand and can outfly them. At times it does get me killed by gimmicky shit. Others, i stixk around for a really nice fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    No, that's kinda the point.

When you reach the point of "space relevancy" in a certain area of eve - for example Skyflyer's marauders, my own FCing/capital stuff, or in this situation - Chessur's :elitepvp: manual piloting - "slack" isn't typically given.

You're supposed to be THE authority on your area of relevance, and any deviation from that, regardless of reason, gets you shit on. It's just something we do in this game - get good or relevant at something, be ready to get shit on for any mistake, however minor.

I think Chessur is slowly getting to the point of realizing this and just not giving a fuck, but he's still pretty damn tryhard (as you could see from watching the cringworthy first 10 seconds of his last vid where he literally dressed up as a wannabe fighter pilot lol) and hasn't really gotten used to this yet (being primaried for no reason other than your name was new to him only a little while ago).

Props for putting out content tho. vOv
    You are having a hateboner for him and it shows. The fighter pilot thing was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Also, in that situation everyone would have run @ daneel, if 2 ships land at 30km you usually do think they are ac fit and not arty. Its the wrong choice but im fairly certain everyone would have made it. Well assuming you mean the 2 nados shooting him into low hull and him warping off and not the one where he actually dies.
    Basic game theory though:
    If you go sideways:
    If they're AC, you still have enough time to turn away and keep range. If they're 1400s & sebos, you don't eat a faceful.

If you mwd away:
    If they're AC, you gain a little more distance on them, and a little better tracking back for hitting them, compared to going sideways. If they're 1400s you get wrecked.

Logic says always counter the arties until you know they aren't because it's no great loss if they're ACs, but a big loss if they are arties.

And reflex dicates to burn away if something lands close. It was the wrong call but imo it was what pretty much everyone would have done.

Outside of overheated T2 long point range is close now?? When you have links and they don't?
    You're going to need to redefine brawling to micro-kiting at this rate...

I watched again, the actual death is from him again hitting the mwd and borking his max speed & delaying the time to warp. Same/similar mistake twice. A lack of experience of non-agile ships, either from only flying frigs, or flying with links.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; September 3 2015 at 06:15:22 PM.

Why don't you make a video to show how it is done.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)