hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: I want a new signature.

  1. #21

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    FHC has sigs?

    Work safe....
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  2. #22
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    FHC has sigs?

    Work safe....
    It doesn't any more. Makes the forum so much cleaner.

  3. #23
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,506
    Perfect.

  4. #24
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    FHC has sigs?

    Work safe....
    It doesn't any more. Makes the forum so much cleaner.
    I think you disable sigs through the UCP not the theme; I've got worksafe with sigs on.

  5. #25
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    FHC has sigs?

    Work safe....
    It doesn't any more. Makes the forum so much cleaner.
    I think you disable sigs through the UCP not the theme; I've got worksafe with sigs on.
    You are correct, but I had worksafe and sigs on. Decided to remove them, quite a nice change.

  6. #26
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,503
    My sig best sig!



    I should change it too, since I barely post to it anymore

  7. #27
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    My sig best sig!



    I should change it too, since I barely post to it anymore
    I should probably change mine, since the last time I played eve was like 5 fuckin years ago, and COL left -A- like a year before that.

    just too fucking lazy

  8. #28
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,558
    Star citizen might be a stupid failure but I can't think of a cooler sig. DaneJa's a cool guy too


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  9. #29
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,088
    Tanks stronkest sig.

  10. #30
    Tailn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    To close to London
    Posts
    5,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    FHC has sigs?

    Work safe....
    It doesn't any more. Makes the forum so much cleaner.
    I think you disable sigs through the UCP not the theme; I've got worksafe with sigs on.
    You are correct, but I had worksafe and sigs on. Decided to remove them, quite a nice change.
    Now you can enjoy all the fantastic words people write with out distraction.

    "Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

  11. #31
    Movember 2012Donor ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,747
    My sig is the best fuck you


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  12. #32
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,401
    Oh look at all those Star Citizen suckers
    Hiro Cor

  13. #33
    Pacefalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,371
    i made an awesome reference why did nobody laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

  14. #34
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacefalm View Post
    i made an awesome reference why did nobody laugh
    Referential humour is the lowest form of humour. Lower even than sarcasm.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  15. #35
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacefalm View Post
    i made an awesome reference why did nobody laugh
    I had my sense of humor surgically removed.

  16. #36
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    I miss my sig

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •