hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: AT XIII Day 4 chat/prediction/betting/shitposting

hi id like to join your private serve r please, where invite?

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

Quick question for the market savvy people, with ccp eventually adding the rattlesnake victory edition skin to the account (plus more being added after every win), do you guys see the price tanking or going up?
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Quick question for the market savvy people, with ccp eventually adding the rattlesnake victory edition skin to the account (plus more being added after every win), do you guys see the price tanking or going up?
    What do you mean "more being added after every win" ? AFAIK all the rattle skins have been issued and no more will be made available.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    victory nightmare this year isn't it?
    The skin applies to all Sansha ships. They are converting the Victory Rattlesnake to do the same for gurristas ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    The skin applies to all Sansha ships. They are converting the Victory Rattlesnake to do the same for gurristas ships.
    Sorry I must have misread. Do you see the prices going up after this change? They are currently sitting around 4b.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Sorry I must have misread. Do you see the prices going up after this change? They are currently sitting around 4b.
    The change was announced months ago. Someone is manipulating the prices. No skin price can sustain 4 bil isk asking price. Even Quafe Mega has fallen. This will be especially true for a Rattlesnake skin that doesn't look that different than a Rattlesnake.

Source: I lost a lot of isk purchasing skins thinking they would go up. Prices tanked.

Well, if the price of them does go down, I'll feel better about actually slotting it. I'm really conflicted about it right now.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.