hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT XIII Day 2 chat/prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    Just looked at the schedule for next week and hooo boy. The Saturday spaceshipping starts at 14:00 eve time and the last match gets underway at 21:20. I like the tournament but... that's a hell of a lot of time to set aside to watch something.
    Now imagine that you will probably be flying in those two matches instead... Didn't want that Sunday anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessur View Post
    Castabouts Vs Gorgon
    * Nice kiting again by Gorgon, Geddon Pilot on Gorgon side choosing neuts carefully
    Geddon @zero at start of the match wasnt actually by choice.

What happened there was - we were p. shittily prepared. After bans half the ships from comp we decided to run was half-fit/no ammo/no implants. So we hastily fitted them, buying stuff in Jita on actual AT chars and everything (dat 600+mil IN mindlink, l0l). We asked the CCP GM duder to give us like 2 minutes tops (which they've always done before), and from what i understand he was like "nope, moving in 30 seconds, deal w/it". So after teleporting our Geddon pilot dropped a container w/ fury missiles for one of our other pilots and promptly became stuck (no module activation, no warp etc.) and was then warped @ zero to the arena because he didnt warp in time.

Generally watching day1/day2 is super worth it this year if you're at all into tourney

Was wondering if geddon forced to 0 was legit or an elaborate ruse . You guys pulled it together great and out-executed us. Nice match.

Based on the first weekend's matches I made some topical wallpapers. Note the subtle allegorical depiction of the drone meta dying in a fire.

Uno
    Due

They look pretty cool, nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Atandros View Post
    Based on the first weekend's matches I made some topical wallpapers. Note the subtle allegorical depiction of the drone meta dying in a fire.

Uno
    Due
    Nice images but it bugs me that the first one has 3 Nemesis' bombers, although with recent events the referees may not notice.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Yes, you see, it's also subtle commentary on CCP's appallingly inept refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atandros View Post
    Yes, you see, it's also subtle commentary on CCP's appallingly inept refereeing.
    Recovery after recovery, you smooth devil.