hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 206 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4115

Thread: Stellaris - space grand strategy in space, from Paradox (in space).

  1. #3881
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    it'll be bad for everyone because they're including regular outposts, ie what you claim a system with ):

  2. #3882
    Brockosaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21, 2013
    Posts
    597
    Devouring Swarm spawns next to me - oh shit

    They have the same planet type and get the best system in our area - nooooooooo

    I get minerals from rampaging mining station anomaly - enough to spam vettes and take the system, plus some others on the border

    I get 900 more minerals from the careless/carefree anomaly - enough to push their home system and take it

    gg ez colony
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

  3. #3883
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,296
    so, how many others got a full drive from Paradox's log woopsie ?

    it's patched now, but i deleted a 30 gb log file
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  4. #3884
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,271
    Avoiding playing until the beta becomes an official patch. Did see lots of complaining about the bug tho, dem file sizes...

    How is everyone getting on with 1 energy per station? Is it as big an impact as expected?

  5. #3885

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NCdot
    Posts
    1,139
    Full drive from a 30Gb log file? The 90's called and asked for it's HDD back.



    ...Checking log file folder
    Last edited by friznit; March 9 2018 at 05:32:15 PM.

  6. #3886
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,296
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Full drive from a 30Gb log file? The 90's called and asked for it's HDD back.



    ...Checking log file folder
    it's almost as if i got other things than Stellaris installed and im using a SSD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Avoiding playing until the beta becomes an official patch. Did see lots of complaining about the bug tho, dem file sizes...

    How is everyone getting on with 1 energy per station? Is it as big an impact as expected?
    it doesn't matter really, just stuff up trade stations over colonies, it easily makes up the gap, a size 10-12 planet gives you 1 station cap when populated anyway.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  7. #3887
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    enigmatic fortress being bugged is doing my fucking head in.



    im the green empire on the right, and that little fucking pocket is blocked by a fortress. at the moment the event doesn't trigger properly, and the fortress repowers every 10s or so. this means your fleet a) can't leave, because they keep engaging before they get out of range and b) slowly fucking dies

    also it's offending my ocd not claiming those systems.

    the actual space is really nice though, defensible from 3 chokepoints, and 2 of those are bordered by super friendly neighbours.

  8. #3888

    Join Date
    July 9, 2013
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    enigmatic fortress being bugged is doing my fucking head in.

      Spoiler:


    im the green empire on the right, and that little fucking pocket is blocked by a fortress. at the moment the event doesn't trigger properly, and the fortress repowers every 10s or so. this means your fleet a) can't leave, because they keep engaging before they get out of range and b) slowly fucking dies

    also it's offending my ocd not claiming those systems.

    the actual space is really nice though, defensible from 3 chokepoints, and 2 of those are bordered by super friendly neighbours.
    if youre not using ironman you could solve it using console commands, select the fortress and type Damage 10000 and it should die.
    for the actual rewards of finishing it you could use the console to fire the correct event, look up the event on the wiki to figure out what event code it is
    Last edited by hopper; March 9 2018 at 06:30:07 PM.

  9. #3889
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    enigmatic fortress being bugged is doing my fucking head in.

      Spoiler:


    im the green empire on the right, and that little fucking pocket is blocked by a fortress. at the moment the event doesn't trigger properly, and the fortress repowers every 10s or so. this means your fleet a) can't leave, because they keep engaging before they get out of range and b) slowly fucking dies

    also it's offending my ocd not claiming those systems.

    the actual space is really nice though, defensible from 3 chokepoints, and 2 of those are bordered by super friendly neighbours.
    if youre not using ironman you could solve it using console commands, select the fortress and type Damage 10000 and it should die.
    for the actual rewards of finishing it you could use the console to fire the correct event, look up the event on the wiki to figure out what event code it is
    yeah on ironman sadly on this play, and i'm having too much fun to bin it. there's apparently a workaround for iron man in the way you interact with the fortress but it didn't work the first time i tried, and almost wiped out my entire BB fleet at the time. it also then gave me 20 odd years of fortress restarting notifications, every month or so...

  10. #3890
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,558
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post


    im the green empire on the right
    oh really

  11. #3891
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post


    im the green empire on the right
    oh really
    yes m8

  12. #3892
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,022
    Are you at the FFECK, or ARSE stage?
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  13. #3893
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Are you at the FFECK, or ARSE stage?
    both, at the same time

  14. #3894
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Are you at the FFECK, or ARSE stage?
    both, at the same time
    Interesting how he doesnt specific 'Gurls' in his empire name.

  15. #3895
    Mildly intrigued


  16. #3896
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Snottus View Post
    Mildly intrigued

    We will watch your career mod with great interest

    Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

  17. #3897
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,558
    I've dumped 20 starts with high agression at hard difficulty and there is still fuck all going on. Guess everybody just goes tall eh?

  18. #3898
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,993
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I've dumped 20 starts with high agression at hard difficulty and there is still fuck all going on. Guess everybody just goes tall eh?
    I think most wars start after 2250. My current game, my Federation went to war at 2248 (my decleration), around 2260 two empires went to war with a slaver empire, my Federation is going to take advantage of the situation and steal the opposite end of a wormhole from the slaver empire.

    I see a couple vassals on the map, so I suspect there might have been some earlier wars before I could see them.

    Large map (800 stars), 20 empires, 4 FE, 2 Khanates, hard, aggressive.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  19. #3899
    Bentguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,519
    it seems to take about that long to build up enough infrastructure and fully settle your own planets.

  20. #3900
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    it seems to take about that long to build up enough infrastructure and fully settle your own planets.
    It's also enough to research the jumpdrive

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •