hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 206 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4115

Thread: Stellaris - space grand strategy in space, from Paradox (in space).

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    it'll be bad for everyone because they're including regular outposts, ie what you claim a system with ):

Devouring Swarm spawns next to me - oh shit

They have the same planet type and get the best system in our area - nooooooooo

I get minerals from rampaging mining station anomaly - enough to spam vettes and take the system, plus some others on the border

I get 900 more minerals from the careless/carefree anomaly - enough to push their home system and take it

gg ez colony
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

so, how many others got a full drive from Paradox's log woopsie ?

it's patched now, but i deleted a 30 gb log file
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Avoiding playing until the beta becomes an official patch. Did see lots of complaining about the bug tho, dem file sizes...

How is everyone getting on with 1 energy per station? Is it as big an impact as expected?

Full drive from a 30Gb log file? The 90's called and asked for it's HDD back.

...Checking log file folder
    Last edited by friznit; March 9 2018 at 05:32:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Full drive from a 30Gb log file? The 90's called and asked for it's HDD back.

...Checking log file folder
    it's almost as if i got other things than Stellaris installed and im using a SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Avoiding playing until the beta becomes an official patch. Did see lots of complaining about the bug tho, dem file sizes...

How is everyone getting on with 1 energy per station? Is it as big an impact as expected?
    it doesn't matter really, just stuff up trade stations over colonies, it easily makes up the gap, a size 10-12 planet gives you 1 station cap when populated anyway.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

enigmatic fortress being bugged is doing my fucking head in.

im the green empire on the right, and that little fucking pocket is blocked by a fortress. at the moment the event doesn't trigger properly, and the fortress repowers every 10s or so. this means your fleet a) can't leave, because they keep engaging before they get out of range and b) slowly fucking dies

also it's offending my ocd not claiming those systems.

the actual space is really nice though, defensible from 3 chokepoints, and 2 of those are bordered by super friendly neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

Spoiler:

im the green empire on the right, and that little fucking pocket is blocked by a fortress. at the moment the event doesn't trigger properly, and the fortress repowers every 10s or so. this means your fleet a) can't leave, because they keep engaging before they get out of range and b) slowly fucking dies

the actual space is really nice though, defensible from 3 chokepoints, and 2 of those are bordered by super friendly neighbours.
    if youre not using ironman you could solve it using console commands, select the fortress and type Damage 10000 and it should die.
    for the actual rewards of finishing it you could use the console to fire the correct event, look up the event on the wiki to figure out what event code it is
    Last edited by hopper; March 9 2018 at 06:30:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post

Spoiler:

if youre not using ironman you could solve it using console commands, select the fortress and type Damage 10000 and it should die.
    for the actual rewards of finishing it you could use the console to fire the correct event, look up the event on the wiki to figure out what event code it is
    yeah on ironman sadly on this play, and i'm having too much fun to bin it. there's apparently a workaround for iron man in the way you interact with the fortress but it didn't work the first time i tried, and almost wiped out my entire BB fleet at the time. it also then gave me 20 odd years of fortress restarting notifications, every month or so...

im the green empire on the right
    oh really

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

im the green empire on the right
    oh really
    yes m8

Are you at the FFECK, or ARSE stage?
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    both, at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    both, at the same time
    Interesting how he doesnt specific 'Gurls' in his empire name.

Mildly intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Snottus View Post
    Mildly intrigued

We will watch your career mod with great interest

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I've dumped 20 starts with high agression at hard difficulty and there is still fuck all going on. Guess everybody just goes tall eh?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I've dumped 20 starts with high agression at hard difficulty and there is still fuck all going on. Guess everybody just goes tall eh?
    I think most wars start after 2250. My current game, my Federation went to war at 2248 (my decleration), around 2260 two empires went to war with a slaver empire, my Federation is going to take advantage of the situation and steal the opposite end of a wormhole from the slaver empire.

I see a couple vassals on the map, so I suspect there might have been some earlier wars before I could see them.

Large map (800 stars), 20 empires, 4 FE, 2 Khanates, hard, aggressive.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

it seems to take about that long to build up enough infrastructure and fully settle your own planets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    it seems to take about that long to build up enough infrastructure and fully settle your own planets.
    It's also enough to research the jumpdrive