hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 4120

Thread: Stellaris - Fully Manual Austerity Hetro Space Capitalism

  1. #4101

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,779
    The Humanoid pack also unlocks one of the better official ship themes.

  2. #4102
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,863
    which mods to get?


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  3. #4103

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    which mods to get?

  4. #4104
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,719
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    which mods to get?
    1. start with most popular
    2. two hours pass
    3. fuck this imma go sleep lol


    TBH there are some comprehensive AI mods running about and Bent maintains a list for the MP sessions

  5. #4105
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    which mods to get?

  6. #4106
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    which mods to get?
    1. start with most popular
    2. two hours pass
    3. fuck this imma go sleep lol


    TBH there are some comprehensive AI mods running about and Bent maintains a list for the MP sessions
    I already did exactly that and didn't find anything that appealing at first glance. Figured if there were any particularly excellent ones that enhance the vanilla game well enough, I'd get suggestions here


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  7. #4107
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,006
    My current mod list:

    Better galaxy
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1407118357

    No colussus limit
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1395075742

    Plentiful Traditions
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1311725711

    Glavius AI mod
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1140543652

    EUTAB Buildings and Ethos
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1365762960

    Core game mechanics rework
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1365485813

    EUTAB & Core Game compatibility patch
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=804732593

    No Empty L Cluster
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1403881802

    More Flags
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1395096076

    Something trait points
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1317108035

    Lotsa planet modifiers
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=865040033

    ROom BGs
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=902204956

    More Empires
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1380773790

    More Traits
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1390963071

    More Star names
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1212536129

    More Names
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1210945403

    Rogue servitors can purge
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1167338034

    More robomodding
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1149888293

    More traits
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=681576508

    UI 1080p overhaul
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=684509615

    Extra ship components and techs
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1316044027

    Extra ship components and techs overwrites for AI
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1324843218

    Extended top bar
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1224291266

    Trait screen ui fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1235220661

    Strega Ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1340817672

    Max level cap
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1318595659

    Better leader icons
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1290047689

    Compact outlier
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=810204739

    Thinner borders
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1312754313

    Megastruture limit fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1278999629

    Kurogane ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1264354885

    Tall white ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1219847230

    Logo color fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=908138174

    AI spam mute
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1311917811



  8. #4108
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,382
    There is a mod, I think it might be part of the Endless Space Battles Mods, that adds a bunch of new ship classes to give combat some more variety, just off the top of my head it adds, Support Cruisers/E-War Cruisers w/ auras. Strike Cruisers & Battle Cruisers, Light & Heavy Carriers, Flag ships. and a bunch of ship components. There are also quite a few mods for really nice ship sets, One of the ones I use unlocks the Preythorian Swarm & AI Contingency ship sets for regular empires.

  9. #4109
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    My current mod list:

    Better galaxy
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1407118357

    No colussus limit
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1395075742

    Plentiful Traditions
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1311725711

    Glavius AI mod
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1140543652

    EUTAB Buildings and Ethos
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1365762960

    Core game mechanics rework
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1365485813

    EUTAB & Core Game compatibility patch
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=804732593

    No Empty L Cluster
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1403881802

    More Flags
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1395096076

    Something trait points
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1317108035

    Lotsa planet modifiers
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=865040033

    ROom BGs
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=902204956

    More Empires
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1380773790

    More Traits
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1390963071

    More Star names
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1212536129

    More Names
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1210945403

    Rogue servitors can purge
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1167338034

    More robomodding
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1149888293

    More traits
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=681576508

    UI 1080p overhaul
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=684509615

    Extra ship components and techs
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1316044027

    Extra ship components and techs overwrites for AI
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1324843218

    Extended top bar
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1224291266

    Trait screen ui fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1235220661

    Strega Ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1340817672

    Max level cap
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1318595659

    Better leader icons
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1290047689

    Compact outlier
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=810204739

    Thinner borders
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1312754313

    Megastruture limit fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1278999629

    Kurogane ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1264354885

    Tall white ships
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1219847230

    Logo color fix
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=908138174

    AI spam mute
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1311917811
    You can publish a mod pack y'know. Hooks up all of these for people wanting to play your style.
    I do that for the Eve nerds for our sunday games, should get back to doing those.

  10. #4110
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    You can publish a mod pack y'know. Hooks up all of these for people wanting to play your style.
    I do that for the Eve nerds for our sunday games, should get back to doing those.
    I couldnt be arsed to figure out how that shit works. Plus just because i like this combo of mods doesnt mean everyone will



  11. #4111
    Bentguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,520
    On a non mod note:

    https://twitter.com/Martin_Anward/st...31139676942337




    ALL MY HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG

  12. #4112
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,255
    Yeeee

  13. #4113

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,014
    A link to the dev diary describing it

    https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...arket.1119230/

  14. #4114
    Bentguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,520
    actually no, it's next thursday's dev diary where they will explain.

  15. #4115
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    actually no, it's next thursday's dev diary where they will explain.

  16. #4116
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    999
    some good news!

    [Dev Team] 2.1.4 beta patch with Observer Mode, new MP system [checksum cbaa]

    Today I'm happy to announce that a new version of PDX multiplayer is ready for testing, with much improved connectivity and stability, as well as expanded in-game features to help you connect with friends and play together. The end goal is to create a system that will unite all players, regardless of which distribution platform they bought Stellaris from, in a single multiplayer environment. Before we go fully live with it, we want to offer it to interested parties as an OPT-IN BETA PATCH.

    This will help us expose the system to greater stress and find issues before full release. We're putting this optional beta on Steam right now, but we're not asking you to help us test it for nothing: 2.1.4 also includes the debut of the much-requested STELLARIS MULTIPLAYER OBSERVER MODE.

    We're happy to finally have observer features available like in other PDS games, to allow you to spy on your friend's MP in the most benign or horrible ways you can imagine.


    https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...0181002_pla_dd

  17. #4117
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,671
    new Dev blog.

    https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...dates.1123421/

    "Hello everyone! Today you will be able to enjoy yet another Stellaris development diary, so that the drudgery of ordinary life gets momentarily replaced with excitement and joyous anticipation. As promised we will continue by detailing the features in the free 2.2 'Le Guin' update, and the topic will be the traditions and how they have been updated to work with our new game systems.

    As per usual I of course have to reiterate that we're not yet ready to reveal anything about when 2.2 ‘Le Guin’ is coming out, and that images may contain placeholder art, interfaces and non-final numbers.

    Lets get started then! Updating the traditions was of course a necessity with the reworked economy, but a secondary objective was also to make the themes of each tradition tree be more well-defined. A tradition tree should stick to a theme or a playstyle, while also making sure the bonuses are as unique and fun as possible.

    Expansion
    The Expansion Traditions are themed around colonizing faster, growing a large population, and generally having a large empire.

    Domination
    The Domination Traditions are no longer focused around vassals, but are instead focused around reducing crime, better workers and slaves, and better rulers and governors.

    Prosperity
    The Prosperity Traditions are themed around improving planets and making specialists better.

    Harmony
    The Harmony Traditions are themed around sustainability, amenities, and stability.

    Supremacy
    The Supremacy Traditions are themed around domination of space. You will be able to field larger fleets and upgrade more starbases, while both of them will also be stronger.

    Diplomacy
    The Diplomacy Traditions are themed around federations, the galactic market and trade.

    Discovery
    The Discovery Traditions are themed around research and space exploration.

    That covers most the traditions and how they have been updated to the new system. As you saw, some of them still have some work that needs to be done. They are also still prone to change and numbers are non-final and all that.

    Tune in for a short stream today where I’ll be talking some more about the traditions, and perhaps showing up some the more unique traditions for gestalt empires and purifiers.

    Next week we will continue to mercilessly tease you about the upcoming update by showing some of the New Technologies, so make sure to mark it in your calendars!"

    Pictures in the Diary details the perks for each tradition.

  18. #4118

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,014
    Given that the next big change seems to be diving deep into trade and megacorps, I request we change the title to:

    "Fully Manual Austerity Hetro Space Capitalism"

  19. #4119
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Given that the next big change seems to be diving deep into trade and megacorps, I request we change the title to:

    "Fully Manual Austerity Hetro Space Capitalism"
    Seconded.

  20. #4120
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Given that the next big change seems to be diving deep into trade and megacorps, I request we change the title to:

    "Fully Manual Austerity Hetro Space Capitalism"
    Good idea. I'll lock you in the space gulag last.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •