hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228
Results 4,541 to 4,553 of 4553

Thread: Stellaris - Fully Manual Austerity Hetro Space Capitalism

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    They don't get trade or migration though. Plus their pop construction is a lil bit slow at the start.

That said, nannybots + pop abduction perk is <3
    Borgs and pop abduction is even more <3
    Yeah you're a little weak early, but the snowball starts rolling in like 2240 and gets huge fast. Like you can comfortably pick GFP as your 3rd ascendancy (usually done around 2250 which is a p good time), which also happens to be when your economy starts to boom and you can take advantage. And your capital can carry you really hard early since you have all the consumer factory spots open and available for better buildings (research/alloy)
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ework.1270552/
    https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...eveal.1279766/

Oh, I cannot wait for these changes. This will finally make things fun.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Deja Vu!

I can see both adding some spice but making things interesting is still AI's work. Also internal politics are not providing any challenge while archeology is a roadside feature that's gone by 2250.
    Last edited by RazoR; December 3 2019 at 06:06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Deja Vu!

I can see both adding some spice but making things interesting is still AI's work. Also internal politics are not providing any challenge while archeology is a roadside feature that's gone by 2250.
    yeah as someone who actually minored in archaeology the whole system is kind of disappointing to me, I like the associated relics and events but the sites should have some sort of impact once you've explored them. You should be able to dedicate ongoing study to them at least to get either more random events or some sort of bonus research. The singular thing that's true of pretty much all archeological sites is that you never really 'exhaust' them, you maybe end excavations but they continue to be a source of study and information pretty much indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    Deja Vu!

yeah as someone who actually minored in archaeology the whole system is kind of disappointing to me, I like the associated relics and events but the sites should have some sort of impact once you've explored them. You should be able to dedicate ongoing study to them at least to get either more random events or some sort of bonus research. The singular thing that's true of pretty much all archeological sites is that you never really 'exhaust' them, you maybe end excavations but they continue to be a source of study and information pretty much indefinitely.
    That is actually ingame, sorta. Besides relic worlds that will remain to be great for research or restoring ecumenopolis you get events later on.

The Spice must flow.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    The motes must flow.
    fyp
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Zro is spice, it's also people.

Deja Vu!

Yeah they made the economy much more complicated but don't seem interested in doing the same for internal politics

It's dumb that they couldn't copypasta the war exhaustion mechanic from EU4 so it applies to peacetime. Constant blobfare should be a little harder than it is for both the AI and player imo

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Deja Vu!

Yeah they made the economy much more complicated but don't seem interested in doing the same for internal politics

It's dumb that they couldn't copypasta the war exhaustion mechanic from EU4 so it applies to peacetime. Constant blobfare should be a little harder than it is for both the AI and player imo
    Next you are going to ask for logistic chains/ships.

Deja Vu!

Fully Manual Austerity Hetero Space Capitalism

Deja Vu!

I was surpriced this was not part of the game when I first got it tbh.

I always assumed there was no logistics because Stellaris has no "international waters" mechanic, at least past the early/mid-game transition or after a bad crisis.