hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [7-2] Calamitous-Intent - Small Gang Nomadic PVP

[7-2] Calamitous-Intent - Small Gang Nomadic PVP

Calamitous-Intent is a small gang-focused PVP corporation currently deployed to Curse, but with deep roots in low-sec.
    Killboard

Our ~FHC Credentials~ include the moderator of the MLP subforum, the very active poaster Roigon, and a few battle reports from myself. Naoru also posts good fits and videos sometimes.

We are mostly UStz, but have a highly skilled but very small AUtz group. We've never been able to keep a healthy EUtz population, and are considering adding a like-minded EU corporation to our alliance, Feign Disorder.

Our primary focus right now is gangs of 5-20 harassing the sov null near Curse. In the past we have formed a number of BS/Capital fleets in 30ish pilot range for moongoo wars and such. We have zero blues, but have always been open to collaborations to increase our engagement envelope.

We are looking for aggressive PVP pilots that know how to fly their own ships and pay attention to changes in the meta, but we are not afraid of red on the killboard. We believe in taking difficult fights and the losses that come with them. We are not looking for pilots that respond poorly to constructive criticism, every pilot in our corporation has room for improvement. Our pilots should be financially independent, but we can provide support and infrastructure for a number of income streams, including money moons, L5 or pirate missions, WH farming, and our personal favorite, aggressive PVP-oriented DED competition, AKA Werebearing.

We offer a number of corp-provided utility ships and assets, like T2 logi, HICs and DICs, Isotopes/Stront and T1 cruiser fleets. We have been able to replace or subsidize the majority of our past capital losses. Fleet loot is typically distributed to anyone that loses ships, or the scout/tackler that got the kill.

Interested pilots should register here to submit an application and join our in-game public channel: Calamitous Intent
    All applicants will be expected to fly in a few fleets before their application is accepted.

In the News and Youtubes

https://www.themittani.com/news/null...-feign-derelik
    http://evenews24.com/2015/01/31/low-sec-pvp-is-it-dead/
    http://evenews24.com/2015/02/17/low-...th-heating-up/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment..._molden_heath/

Quote Originally Posted by Altaen View Post

Our ~FHC Credentials~ include the moderator of the MLP subforum

Dropped
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Ive flown with/against quite a lot of the alliances people and they were always good. Bar naoru, naoru is terrible http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=17982078 (just joking, even if he always claims i only forum warrior and never actually play ).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Feign isn't terrible.

If you like being a faggot kiter like myself, but would also sometimes like to undock caps then feign isn't your worst choice.

Generally high SP corp, ppl have been playing eve for years so know their shit, logistics is sorted because half the corp has a JF. Also because of the Molden Heath connection you get access to the molden heath old boys network. Which admittedly is just uberlisk asking if anyone can help him solve his sunday paper crossword puzzle, sard caid calling us sov monkeys and the occasional drunk russian friend trying his hand at english and failing. But hey, at least it's something.

Furthermore there is out of game services like the forums and jabber so you can waste your life away even when away from game. Although you are on FHC so you are probably already doing just that.

The biggest downside is that there is no EU tz. Fleets tend to start around 22:00 eve or 01:00 eve and later. Which as a superior european pilot is a bit late.

Looking at the ops subforum there's currently 7 ops listed for this week and the previous, including a daily roam. Ops ranging from kiting entosis fleets to blacks ops, sacs and zealots, t3d/inty fleet. So in terms of content there's plenty happening and not all the same shit.

roams in ishtars everywere and complains about people not giving fights is all i remember from the good old syndicate days.

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

Lol you guys.
    Spotted Evelgriveon and couple other duders afk-entosising away around Scalding Pass like its lowsec FW beacons.
    Dotlan says FEIGN holds like 15 systems right now.

this is gonna b gud
    Last edited by n0th; July 22 2015 at 07:48:48 AM.

I had to turn off sov notifications. I had never thought the day would come that I would have to do that

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    Lol you guys.
    Spotted Evelgriveon and couple other duders afk-entosising away around Scalding Pass like its lowsec FW beacons.
    Dotlan says FEIGN holds like 15 systems right now.

this is gonna b gud
    It's been an absolute blast. I haven't had this much fun in years.

Here's a decent example of the sort of thing we're doing in Scalding Pass right now

Our alliance, Feign Disorder, is now considering recruiting small gang PVP corporations. Interested CEOs should contact me to discuss getting your nerds out to Curse to see if it's a good fit.
    As an alliance we offer violence, shit sov, a wormhole generator, capital replacement, and bold FCs that will try to turn any odds into an interesting fight.

We've been dicking with the new sov system since day one, and are happy to teach a like-minded group of conquistadors the ropes.