hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UBAD Ops Days!?! More likely then you thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    On the topic of questionable taste, should I reinstall planetside?
    Yes, we have a solid group of people to play with and we've been generating large quantities of tears by doing nothing but playing the game.

Although we may or may not have also faked evidence to start a conspiracy that Badzino would believe and then spread further...

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post

Yes, we have a solid group of people to play with and we've been generating large quantities of tears by doing nothing but playing the game.

Although we may or may not have also faked evidence to start a conspiracy that Badzino would believe and then spread further...
    Tekai|gone: do we have start.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Yes or no.

Caught this too late for the Sunday gone but assuming nothing else turns up i'll be around next weekend.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Hey bob... come play TR.

It's weird, I talk to sharptoast for 2 seconds (haven't saw him for months because we were both made redundant) and then suddenly I appear on failheap. Usually I just lurk and laugh at quackbot.

Quote Originally Posted by MIT-Beastman View Post
    Hey bob... come play TR.
    I dunno man, word on the street is that some of the TR reaaaaaaally hate me. It might be more productive to play VS or NC so people can keep sending me salty quotes from various TR outfit forums...

Awww what? Who sends you saltiness? To be honest the TR probably hate them too, its the equivalent of being a member of DIG on VS I imagine.
    To be honest we reverse engineered science the other day and had a great time licking up salty DIG tears who couldn't understand why their 70% pop wasn't winning the day. It works both ways haha.

Awww what? Who sends you saltiness? To be honest the TR probably hate them too, its the equivalent of being a member of DIG on VS I imagine.
    To be honest we reverse engineered science the other day and had a great time licking up salty DIG tears who couldn't understand why their 70% pop wasn't winning the day. It works both ways haha.
    Meight like half your team sends us the finest salt known to man. Check the thread titled "Rustled Sundies" for specific stuff, it's my favorite thread in this section. Also I'm not supposed to give you names, but a TR officer from a well known outfit wrote a looooooong post on their private forum about how we (UBAD/TVA/etc) are such massive assholes and how he thinks Pella plays with us on a secret alt character. It's fucking gold man, but the person who shared it with me doesn't want me posting it publicly.

Meight like half your team sends us the finest salt known to man. Check the thread titled "Rustled Sundies" for specific stuff, it's my favorite thread in this section. Also I'm not supposed to give you names, but a TR officer from a well known outfit wrote a looooooong post on their private forum about how we (UBAD/TVA/etc) are such massive assholes and how he thinks Pella plays with us on a secret alt character. It's fucking gold man, but the person who shared it with me doesn't want me posting it publicly.
    PM me it then? Haha. We at MIT love hilariously over the top arse hole elite side wankers who think they are God's gift to planetside. We are also closely affiliated with Soul Reapers who have no love for INI or Pella or the previously mentioned wankers haha.

lol These were actually filthy casuals who were hating on us, the new class of INI dudes seem to be pretty chill with us so far. HomingLazor, Duanor, and Idiot have been playing with us a little. Even Dotzor joined one of our ~MLG~ platoons.

Also I heard from some of the PS1 vets that SR were the INI Elite of Werner in Planetside 1

lol These were actually filthy casuals who were hating on us, the new class of INI dudes seem to be pretty chill with us so far. HomingLazor, Duanor, and Idiot have been playing with us a little. Even Dotzor joined one of our ~MLG~ platoons.

Also I heard from some of the PS1 vets that SR were the INI Elite of Werner in Planetside 1
    Aye they basically abandoned SR when Pella started whispering sweet nothings in their ears. Then when Pella got booted from INI he tried to join SR again hahaha. Some of the SR guys are still bitter about the whole thing. Lazerbeam is cool though, he was loccomhs in SR. Not sure about those other guys, never talked to them. Personally I couldn't imagine abandoning my friends to join some holier than thou elitist thing but there you go!

We'll maybe need to do a VS night or something. Come play with you guys.

We'll maybe need to do a VS night or something. Come play with you guys.
    Hell yeah man, all the cool kids are playing VS now~

On that note... I'm back from Poland! I'm actually really sad to be home but at least now I can play this shitty game again.

play this shitty game again.
    That's the spirit Bob!