hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 LastLast

Thread: World of Viking Funerals CHECK MY HIGH SCORE FRED

Quote Originally Posted by TheHenni View Post
    Also clear skies at tier 4...
    Pretty much the only tier-bracket, where you can still earn that outdated medal.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    Pretty much the only tier-bracket, where you can still earn that outdated medal.
    With the removal of strafing not so much.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madner Kami View Post
    With the removal of strafing not so much.
    The medal was designed without strafing existing in the first place and despite strafing runs existing now, the medal is simply unachievable in Tier 6+, unless the enemy carrier avoids all AA and feeds it's planes to you.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

When you're a potato but your team is even more potato and the enemy team is potato+. This happens.

Spoiler:

When you're a potato but your team is even more potato and the enemy team is potato+. This happens.

So, in essence, you can only win when everybody else is even more of garbage-player than you are?

It was more of a self irony, I think I played p. good but I've been having an Akizuki loss streak that is annoying me. I'm still overall struggling to grasp the aspect that the game is really a solo effort and nobody really watches your back. This was one of those times that it clicked in place, along with everything else.

But I don't consider myself being a great player, thus for me to get 7 kills the teams have had to be truly potatoes ^^

It was more of a self irony, I think I played p. good but I've been having an Akizuki loss streak that is annoying me. I'm still overall struggling to grasp the aspect that the game is really a solo effort and nobody really watches your back. This was one of those times that it clicked in place, along with everything else.

But I don't consider myself being a great player, thus for me to get 7 kills the teams have had to be truly potatoes ^^
    Nah, don't make yourself worse than you are. 7 kills don't just happen like that, especially not with the other stats as shown. You earned it.

Worthless cruisers couldnt spot the missouri with 8k hp left so we lost by 8 points. Lesigh

Spoiler:

New personal damage record, though. That's something.

What the ... ?! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

Spoiler:

New personal damage record, though. That's something.
    ofc you lost.

n1 though

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post

** snip**
    Shame on you Strana. You, obviously, didn't to enough!

Congrats

It all hinged on one shot at the end, too.

Spoiler:

I killed the destroyer a moment later, but the GK parked behind the island in front of me in the scorecard screenshot and ran out the clock. If I'd been just a little luckier on that parting salvo it would've been an 8 kill victory.

At least i didnt forget how to DD in mid tiers.

I got my first t7, Myoko..

My third game in - seems good, better ship than i am captain.

had all morning some connection issues, ping fluctuating between 30-2000ms. well, the first match ...
      Spoiler:

while not my highest scoring game, never had more than 3 kills in my nelson. second match after this one was 4 kills ... seems like i thrive with connection issues

edit:
    as top tier this ship is just a bully
    two games in a row ... could be wrong, but it think today a third of my games were ~100k+ damage

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by untilted; June 1 2018 at 01:14:19 PM.

Congrats, glad you enjoy this ship

Hell of a time I picked to play CV lul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

If you fear the sky cancer, become the sky cancer. First ever match in the Midway. I sense gud things in the future (and ofc WG will fuck it up by changing how CVs are played lul).

Yes, I can't explain how that Cleveland got muh first place on the end score, dude was a monster

Spoiler:

Des Moines is awesome - got reported for not doing enough this match aswell, love the tears.
    Last edited by Eldiablo; June 12 2018 at 05:32:05 PM.