hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Thread: World of Viking Funerals CHECK MY HIGH SCORE FRED

Not a bad start of the day

*Smugmode*

Pretty disgusting.

Never have I had to carry a team more

I am the only gay in the village, earned a plays poorly report for that game too obviously

Wow.... just wow.

#BadAtBotes

Whoever decided to put 150mm guns on a DD was clearly onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Ranked in Gaede.

Spoiler:

Team was mostly alright, except for Nürnberg and DeGrasse suiciding for no reason or gain, like any cruiser-player these days. In the end, the enemy team had a Fuso, a Bayern and a Fubuki and both caps, while we had me, a New Mexico and a Leander. I had to literally suicide-cap against Fuso and shortly thereafter against Bayern and somehow came out of it alive with both BBs dead and our team left just intact. The enemy had an enormous cap-point advantage as I had the choice ot either proceed the cap or chase their Fubuki. I decided to go for the caps and that probably saved what was an already almost lost game at that point. I get into an arguement with the Leander, so best ignore the chat, the pressure needed venting.

Replay File: 20170706_150403_PGSD106-Ernst-Gaede_13_OC_new_dawn

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Spoiler:

Probably the best match I had with this particular battleboat so far. Some of my team was amazingly bad, the other team got a couple kills unreasonably quickly - and then went into full xp farm mode instead of considering that that Bismarck that had refused to charge headlong into a crossfire at the beginning might not be a total idiot.

Usually, after a match like this I die like a, well, total idiot in the next one, let's see how that goes.

This match was completely absurd

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Wow.... just wow.
    Wow and i thought i was just hitting the point in trying to cost save anywhere other than inside govt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    This match was completely absurd

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    And this was after i hadnt played for like.

I supposed it had to happen at some point. Aoba got replaced as my key vehicle in the Warships.Today-ratings

The winrate difference really gets me, despite me being objectively more dangerous in a Hipper for some reason and it's not even like my recent plays are any more damage-filled in Eugen either. Also, it gets even more extreme if only looking at solo games:

Just... What?

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Had the most terrible time yesterday, so I decided today to start on the German cruiser line. Took a break in between seal clubbing grinding to do this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Scharnhorst still best cruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post

[Img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/shutterstock/videos/3086314/preview/stock-footage-radioactive-rod.jpg.

Classic WOWS game on EU: The BBs were hiding and hitting too few targets, the DDs were hunting damage instead of cap's on domination mode, so we were basically down by 150 points with the hostiles at 900 before I took out their last DD, then a low HP Yorck and finally a 70 % HP Fuso. Earlier I had killed their Nagato and Colorado IFHE not OP at all.

Amount of compliments from team mates: Zero.

Last edited by TheHenni; August 21 2017 at 07:40:04 PM.
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

Oh the Nelson sucks, oh it can't tank, oh it's pen is shit, oh it's not fast, waaaah.

Or, not. Battle starts, I get caught in the open vs Budyonny and Cleveland, do some damage, but take 50% my health in fire damage. Then they get owned, I get the killing blow on the Buddy and troll him claiming he did no damage to me. Much anger ensues. Meanwhile I come round a corner to a Bayern 5km away and I'm showing broadside - fuck... turn in, he potatoes and misses/glances, I am fine.

He goes for the ram! I thought I was doomed... and then BLAM hes dead and I have almost the same health I had before.

Onwards to victory from there. Given another 2 minutes we would have killed the other two. My most glorious victory yet, I think, and a pleasure to do it in the Nelson.