hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Alliance Tournament XIII Team interviews

Alliance Tournament XIII Team interviews

Hi folks

Last year I did a series of team interviews on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_K...qgEkwlQ/videos

This year I aim to do something similar, with myself and Apothne talking to teams as a part of crossing zebras.

If any of you are interested in being interviewed, please contact Bob Shaftoes ingame

Thanks!

Enjoyed your work last year, but could you make your interview a bit more interactive? It often felt like you were just trying to go through a standard list of questions. Although that is not a bad place to start, sometimes a question was already mostly answered in a previous answer to a different question, or a given answer was begging for a follow-up question which remained unasked. Not saying this to be harsh, just to help you make it even better.
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Yeah it was my first time doing that kind of thing last year. I got better at it as time went on, and I think my later interviews were far more interesting than the early ones.

I have Apothne on board this time to smooth things a bit and hopefully we will produce something with a bit more quality than my half assed attempts last year

Looking forward to it mate.

http://crossingzebras.com/atxiii-team-summaries/

Just browsed it briefly, but this looks like a really good and useful reference for who is who as a reference, esp. for outsiders. Since it's on the site you also publish on, am I correct when I assume you had something to do with that Bob?
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

I did not mate, that was all on apoth.

I started my interviews , did three, and then realised I have no time for this shit while trying to help run an AT team.

So the project pretty much got mothballed and Apothne decided to do written summerys instead