hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: S5E11 - Party Pooped [HD Embed]

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar

S5E11 - Party Pooped [HD Embed]

Last edited by Evelgrivion; June 27 2015 at 10:13:32 PM.

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    I rate this episode

Spoiler:
    Cheesy/10

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    I spent most of this episode thinking it was a commentary on the West's dialogue with the Russians Golden Horde.

Nice reference to the Ministry of Morale there. And somepony finally comments on Pinkie Pie's violation of physics.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    I spent most of this episode thinking it was a commentary on the West's dialogue with the Russians Golden Horde.

Nice reference to the Ministry of Morale there. And somepony finally comments on Pinkie Pie's violation of physics.
    Spent the last 5 years.

Man I love Pinkie Pie episodes. I wasn't so sure this would be good at the start, but by about half-way through this episode really hit its stride.

And working in a Beatles gag of all things into this episode was just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

Personally I'm wondering if it's a comment from the staff on something production related. Maybe the Yaks are the executives, or the fans? The whole "it's not perfect; destroy everything!" mantra is very unusual.

Edit: Also, I approve of anything that has Twilight's dumb castle getting trashed
    Last edited by Verite Rendition; June 29 2015 at 07:10:28 AM.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    [Video=youtube;4shacterduy]https://github.com/video/video-novini/ukrayinski-desantniki-prokladayut-dorogu-zhitt.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Personally I'm wondering if it's a comment from the staff on something production related. Maybe the Yaks are the executives, or the fans? The whole "it's not perfect; destroy everything!" mantra is very unusual.
    Or detractors of FozzieSov.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Fluttershy's deadpan acknowledgement of Pinkie Pie's physics bullshit was THE BEST.

The discovery of Pinkie's secret "party cave" made me think of the character from Mentally Advanced / RDP.