hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1487

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    So basically a stand-alone expansion. Its the (lack of) backward compatibility that struck me as odd from the implication 'new game'.
    If they actually put the content they want to into it, the game will be absolutely huge, so I'm alright with it.
    You are still on my ignore list due to the obscene amounts of irrelivant anime pictures you posted in every thread (like kranso or whateve rhis name is) are you still doing this? if not you can probs come off.

i just haven't seen you do it in a while. I really ignored you because i browse this forum at work and i don't want anyone to think im into anime.
    Are you having a stroke? You've replied to me directly at least 40 times this year alone

So basically a stand-alone expansion. Its the (lack of) backward compatibility that struck me as odd from the implication 'new game'.
    If they actually put the content they want to into it, the game will be absolutely huge, so I'm alright with it.
    You are still on my ignore list due to the obscene amounts of irrelivant anime pictures you posted in every thread (like kranso or whateve rhis name is) are you still doing this? if not you can probs come off.

i just haven't seen you do it in a while. I really ignored you because i browse this forum at work and i don't want anyone to think im into anime.
    Are you having a stroke? You've replied to me directly at least 40 times this year alone
    fuck off you perv i've got a girlfriend.

and i know, i have to click every time but sometimes i dont because of your anime.

are you over the phase then?

Married couples should settle their differences in private, or with a counseler/laywer. But not in public plz.

fuck off you perv i've got a girlfriend.

and i know, i have to click every time but sometimes i dont because of your anime.

are you over the phase then?
    I haven't posted anime in about 3 years you spastic

sp4m, seriously. this thread has been entirely chill for 50+ pages except when you post. you have a problem and you are the problem. i've always treated you fairly, but please fuck off from this thread or try not to be a dick.

lol wat?

i was only asking?

guess you can come off now then

you really have no self awareness at all. fuck it, will just block you. not like you contribute to anything.

I just want a new unlockable "Grimgor the enslaved" mount for my dwarf king on his little platform.

The platform/throne is gay and we've killed grimgor about 5 times now so I want to enslave him and have my dwarf king ride about on him like some kind of fucked up hodor wiv teef
    are you sure you dont have a enormous beard and a alchohol fixation ? because that's the sort of thing a dwarf would do tbh.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Now that I'm past mid game I think Greenskins are the easiest faction to play in Grand Campaign. You get massive sacking bonuses AND your economy buildings aren't complete shit. Oh, you can also spam a fuck off ton of Goblin Big Bosses so you can assassinate and block all the things. I don't need siege engines, I'll just have 3 dudes blow your walls up.

it's more start position. not near chaos, borders geographically secured to south and west (and east after the early game). it's good they get beastmen popping up now so there's at least a token amount of attention paid to home provinces later in the game.

Turns out Norsca is really great for Wood Elves because of all the ports and no attrition damage

why are there no dwarf or elf or orc or goblin zombies?

Watching LegendOfTotalWar taught me how to game the system. Take a shit province. Build it for economy. Raid it with your own army. Kill the rebel army over and over again for money and xp.

You just saved me the effort of explaining why i hate watching LegendOfTotalWar, n1.

sounds pretty gay tbh.

I watched quite a bit of thezestyitalian during my rome II days, but he wasn't gaming the game.

I don't actually do it. But I always wondered how Lords were max level by mid game.

I RP it hard. Grimgor will only ally with other greenskins. Grimgor never makes peace. Grimgor always sacks the settlement (unless money is red). Grimgor grimgors.

it is a better game if you RP it. first play through with wood elves i thought i was being a clever dick conquering norsca with durthu. but made things too easy, and RP wise the wood elves wouldn't give half a shit about a frozen barren wasteland. i have to admit i farmed morghur in the mini campaign though, just sit next to his respawn and kill his 20 stack every turn with Orion. in my defence the motivation was to make him into the combat demi-god he should be :3

fucking bretonnians just won't quit

also i wish war coordination would work properly all the time

haha played a 2v2. dwarves/empire (us) vs elves/beastmen (them).

i ended up deployed across from the wood elves, who were very missile heavy so i deployed the classic dwarf tactic of walk up into range, stop, spam runesmith defensive buffs (had 2x runesmith) until they ran out of ammo.

What now ye pointy eared gits? guess you had best come over here and get your face smashed in.

Glade guard don't do particularly well in melee vs Grombrindal :P