hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124
Results 2,461 to 2,465 of 2465

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

Have had a few crashes to desktop. No likey

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Finished the first campaign. AI still likes to beeline for your unwalled cities. So far I like it, there are a few bugs though. Autoresolve is very punishing, so you need to fight a lot of battles manually. No crashes, just one freeze, I had those sometimes in WH2 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post

I'd be interested on your view of the difficulty level. Have been playing Total war for 20 years, and feels like the campaign starts get harder with each release, especially in the warhammer series, where each new game adds a dozen more powerful factions to be your starting neighbours. Feels like it'd be a bit much if I was playing for the first time.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I'm still playing Total warhammer 2 , Playing as Teclis with LoW - Phoenix Legion mod, cool units added in the mod especially the phoenix champion, but for Total warhammer 3 I'm waiting for immortal empires DLC!