hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109
Results 2,161 to 2,171 of 2171

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Huh, never knew difficulty would change unit base stats. Always figured it just let the AI cheat more in terms of gold production
    This is the battle difficulty setting, not the campaign one. Chaning the campaign slider does not change the battle one, so most likely you have been playing normal battle dificulty, unless you purposely changed it yourself.

The campaign slider indeed does nothing more then give the ai huge gold, PO and replenishment increases. (And diplomacy/ confederation)

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Huh, never knew difficulty would change unit base stats. Always figured it just let the AI cheat more in terms of gold production
    This is the battle difficulty setting, not the campaign one. Chaning the campaign slider does not change the battle one, so most likely you have been playing normal battle dificulty, unless you purposely changed it yourself.

The campaign slider indeed does nothing more then give the ai huge gold, PO and replenishment increases. (And diplomacy/ confederation)
    Im pretty sure you took huge leadership penelties in tww1.

TWW1 didn't have them on separate sliders yes.
    Last edited by Torashuu; November 7 2017 at 10:04:24 PM.

it did but you could only change battle difficulty once in the campaign not at the start alongside campaign difficulty.

Have subsequent updates made this better? I'm considering TWW2 as my Xmas present this year.

we're expecting the foundation update with Norsca to hit within the next few weeks, i would hold off until that drops.

but game is very good.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

i'm waiting for the update that stops the game crashing my pc after 10 minutes everytime i try it since the ME 'fix' update. happening to a bunch of people and devs don't seem to have any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    i'm waiting for the update that stops the game crashing my pc after 10 minutes everytime i try it since the ME 'fix' update. happening to a bunch of people and devs don't seem to have any ideas.
    try the pirate version?

The last hurrah of Surtha Ek. They really need to patch in WH1 norsca already.

lol

Need to download the asinine mortal workshop mod asap. Helps stop the chariot/horse spam somewhat
    Putin 2012

Surtha Ek needs to come back as a chariot focused legendary lord tbh, we've got Suratha Bel-Kec but it's not quite the same.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.