hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2415

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

  1. #2361
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,422
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Araby would be a PR nightmare for them because of the usual suspects on social media tbh.
    i keep hearing that, but i disagree, consider the enormous number of historical and semi historical depictions of the medieval arab world we've had the last 20 years in gaming garnering no controversy what so ever.
    the first asscreed and nothing else?
    Every Mediaeval TW?
    Crusader Kings?
    Infinity the Game?

    I'm sure there's more.
    That's all nerd shit, mate.
    Oh, I see you were being obtusely ironic.

  2. #2362
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Araby would be a PR nightmare for them because of the usual suspects on social media tbh.
    i keep hearing that, but i disagree, consider the enormous number of historical and semi historical depictions of the medieval arab world we've had the last 20 years in gaming garnering no controversy what so ever.
    the first asscreed and nothing else?
    Every Mediaeval TW?
    Crusader Kings?
    Infinity the Game?

    I'm sure there's more.
    That's all nerd shit, mate.
    Oh, I see you were being obtusely ironic.
    Somewhat. Imagine if CK2 was like, the next installment of Starcraft or something.
    You'd never heard the end of it.

    Paradox is getting away with literal genocides under a 10+ rating.
    Last edited by RazoR; January 3 2020 at 01:19:16 AM.

  3. #2363
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,422
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Araby would be a PR nightmare for them because of the usual suspects on social media tbh.
    i keep hearing that, but i disagree, consider the enormous number of historical and semi historical depictions of the medieval arab world we've had the last 20 years in gaming garnering no controversy what so ever.
    the first asscreed and nothing else?
    Every Mediaeval TW?
    Crusader Kings?
    Infinity the Game?

    I'm sure there's more.
    That's all nerd shit, mate.
    Oh, I see you were being obtusely ironic.
    Somewhat. Imagine if CK2 was like, the next installment of Starcraft or something.
    You'd never heard the end of it.
    Sure. Except you're posting in a TW: Warhammer thread. So it's kinda the same amount of exposure.

  4. #2364
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,259
    What about that ENORMOUS exposure then?

    Paradox is getting away with literal genocides under a 10+ rating.

  5. #2365
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    What about that ENORMOUS exposure then?

    Paradox is getting away with literal genocides under a 10+ rating.
    That's going in my bio


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  6. #2366
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  7. #2367
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    To add, CA have made a Proving Grounds seperate beta [Warhammer II] to test what works and what doesn't work for a better gameplay experience. A lot of people like it but if you are going to give feedback to CA don't use mods as that kind of ruins the data that the devs look at.

    The Proving Grounds Beta
    Total War: WARHAMMER II

  8. #2368
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Free this weekend, sales for the dlc.

    Proving Grounds beta finished.

  9. #2369
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,466


    Think every WH1 race has gotten included in WH2 now except the Dwarves. RIP laddies.
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; May 7 2020 at 03:10:31 PM.

  10. #2370
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  11. #2371
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602


    congrats razbro
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  12. #2372
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,259
    Da, suka, da!

  13. #2373
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (i never actually played as Orcs, now might be the time)

    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  14. #2374
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  15. #2375
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,549
    An full stack of empire state troops vs... some peasant boys.

    I give it 50/50


  16. #2376
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries, that's why.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  17. #2377
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,463
    I only recently looked into how bonuses stack in tw (faction bonus, lord skill tree, items, events etc)... i have a dwarf stack with this composition:

    Runelord (bonuses to iron drakes, rune of wrath + ruin to stop immobilise single units)
    Runesmith (wrath + ruin #2)
    4x Engineers (bonuses to range/damage/speed/ammo for all missile units)

    all characters with prospecters spyglass (craftable... + range missile troops) and the 'frost aura weapon' (craftable, slows enemy movement... forgot the actual name)

    12 irondrakes
    2 gyrocopters. (only there to force armies with artillery to approach you)

    fucking lol. these units are all rapid firing 1k+ damage shots at huge range. have taken on the entire archaon endtimes spawn (3x chaos armies, 2x beastmen armies with all their elites) at the same time and no casualties. only limiting factor is how quickly enemies reinforcements can spawn and walk to you. anything within 200 meters instantly dies. (explosive too, so skaven horde stacks evaporate). can't seem to get bored of it, pretty sure it would melt the standard doom stacks (20 ancient stegadons, 19 shaggoths etc).

    running out of grudges.

  18. #2378
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,602
    ama start playing dis again tomorra when the new dlc comes out
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  19. #2379
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    running out of grudges.

  20. #2380
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,466



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •