hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175764656667
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

Chaos is utter shit. Total and utter shit. Want armored leadership? Dwarves do it better. Want airforce? Empire does it better. Want monsters? Beastmen do it better.

Chaos is the easiest faction to counter in the game.

I read somewhere that CA sorta shoved them out because they felt chaos should have a presence in the base game and that there was going to be another expansion/dlc for them in the future

They're just so easy to counter. I can easily win 50-75% of my Dawi or Empire battles. But Chaos are slow and generally one dimensional.

Aren't they slated for the last expansion pack, where they get split into Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh?

Signed up for a tournament on sunday gonna get STOMPED

Max 5 of a single unit (RoR of a unit type counts)
    Max 3 Heros
    No duplicate spell lores
    Max 2 of each Hero type
    then some other limits on specific units like steamtanks, treemen etc to avoid super silly spam.
    Last edited by Shiodome; January 20 2017 at 02:49:55 PM.

Nah, you'll do fine, i mean you managed to best me, Hoggbert the mighty, god of the battlefield!
    go away

but you're a gentlemen warrior of steadfast honour. i know not the ways and devious means of 'cheese'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    but you're a gentlemen warrior of steadfast honour. i know not the ways and devious means of 'cheese'.
    I'll be honest m8, you will probably do really well with a balanced army. When we had our 2 matches I was kinda expecting a few 'types' of army and I compensated for my expectations with my army. Fighting something you expect to something balanced and a bit more realistic is totally different. People might come along expecting you to have an army of a certain type and be surprised by it and be unable to cope.
    GL
    psycho freak > BBC fleet

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    They're just so easy to counter. I can easily win 50-75% of my Dawi or Empire battles. But Chaos are slow and generally one dimensional.
    just did a quick battle where some guy tried to snipe kholek then he landed in the middle of my army and his lord was cut to pieces by kholek, he must have sucked

aspriring champions are pretty badass btw

yeah, they're great. they let you run around the map hunting with your lord while having the aspiring champions leadership buff your main line. kholek will wreck any lord on a mount 1v1 tbh, your opponent sounds silly :3