hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2341

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

I remember reading somewhere that tomb kings had no limit on chariots in table top so you're probably not wrong.

I will be very disappointed if one of Settra's quest battles is not the retrieval of the Crown of Nehekhara. Norsca forces better be led by Surtha Ek.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that tomb kings had no limit on chariots in table top so you're probably not wrong.

I will be very disappointed if one of Settra's quest battles is not the retrieval of the Crown of Nehekhara. Norsca forces better be led by Surtha Ek.
    Table top was either chariot spam (that Ironically didn't quite work out due to a rules change) or spam double firing archers, catapults due to invocation of Nehek.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

with a surprise visit from Surata bel kec and the whole battle basically being a enormous chariot based free-for-all.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Setra is also MVP of the End Times clown fiesta lorewise so I'm pretty stoked for this

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Setra is also MVP of the End Times clown fiesta lorewise so I'm pretty stoked for this
    Didn't read it, never will. It's a travesty especially for those of us who invested over 20 years into the lore via reading, models, painting and gaming. /rant

Settra does rule.

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranial View Post
    Didn't read it, never will. It's a travesty especially for those of us who invested over 20 years into the lore via reading, models, painting and gaming. /rant

Agreed, although it at least gave some closure to the "dead" Gotrek and Felix plotline, in a suitably "SHITS FUCKED YO" way

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Settra does rule.
    Wrong.

Tomb Kings and Lab look excellent though. Thats where your rebalance for Mortal Empires went I guess.

GRIMGOR IS DA BEST!!!

Banned
    Only just noticed that there's a fucking HIEROTITAN WITH LASER EYES in the trailer

Fucking ye

Banned
    Also TK units don't cost upkeep, the number of armies you can field will be research locked instead

Only just noticed that there's a fucking HIEROTITAN WITH LASER EYES in the trailer

Fucking ye
    How on earth did you miss it??

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Well, guess we now know how they plan to fix the dawitide...

I've decided I really hate the chaos waves in ME. It was all going fine on my teclis campaign until I confederated with Tyrion and got all of ulthuan, pretty much doubling the controlled provinces, then suddenly all the chaos stacks all the time. No matter how many I kill there always seems to be more. Even with a mod that should disable them they keep coming.

I'd done most of what I wanted anyway, might give it a few more turns to take over Naggarond and punch the Red Duke a few more times and then start something different, probably Empire as I haven't tried those yet.

I got Teclis to max level full damage full resist spec. On it's own killed a full stack chaos on normal.

By the second full chaos invasion I have been prepaired with my fire blood(?) chariot mages it is crazy fun. Just farm influence like crazy, you can easily brake WH:TW2 diplomacy with the 8-10 agent action modifiers you can get in a turn. I was able to get +1000 relationship while farming influence on my nmys. Trade is a killer money making for HE. Got to 70k plus with 10 armies at one point.

Easiest way to deal with multi stack chaos was to hinder movement on half of them, and lightning strike the remaining or brute force 2 (or even 3) on 1 them. No chaos mod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone play that new Rome Total War DLC?

Per steam reviews it sadly seems to be a pretty shallow update that doesn't fix Rome's core issues and is no better than a decent mod?
    Putin 2012

New historical title revealed today. It’s being set in the Three Kingdoms era of China, which could be fairly fantastic.