hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2303

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER

oooh i didn't know the shadow king was included. dude is a boss. pretty neat expansion tbh.

oooh shadow warrior hype.

Warhammer Online memory feels

Doors for the Doorgod. Tears for the salt throne.

Just need to finish my current Lothern game before its released so I can start a Hellebron game next, though Alith Anar as a playable lord is very tempting too.

alith anar living the suite life

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Found out that female Dark Elf lords are voiced by the same VA as Kerillian and Sebille

I knew there was a reason I always picked them over the male ones (not just because they can be utterly disgusting in melee after a few levels)

patch, freeLC and DLC out.

oh and they forgot Norsca, again.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    patch, freeLC and DLC out.

oh and they forgot Norsca, again.
    seems to be an issue on Valve's end, wait a few hours and it should be fine

Not starting until Norsca gets put in.

edit: wait no she's actually broken, haha thats what I get for not watching the whole thing
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; May 31 2018 at 05:14:29 PM.

Just in time for Spooktober. Zombie pirates, risen hulks, cursed walking ships, giant enemy crabs. Feel like they lifted part of the unit roster right out of Guild Wars 2.

Inb4 people on reddit buttmad it's not cathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    The general opinion seems to be outright joy that naval battles won't be autoresolve only

i am butt-mad about getting what is a pirate faction without actual pirate ship battles.

the whole "we'll just drop the armies off at this convenient island and let them duke it out" is such a fucking cop out.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

i am butt-mad about getting what is a pirate faction without actual pirate ship battles.

the whole "we'll just drop the armies off at this convenient island and let them duke it out" is such a fucking cop out.
    a) it would be a massive undertaking and b) warhammer naval battles already exist in another game and I don't think CA want to get into trouble with GW after all the freedom they've had

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

a) it would be a massive undertaking and b) warhammer naval battles already exist in another game and I don't think CA want to get into trouble with GW after all the freedom they've had
    They have said it wasn't because of licensing but because of budget and scope that they didn't do naval battles. CA said there won't be naval battles in Total War: 3 Kingdoms either, so I think it's something they have decided to stop doing entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

They have said it wasn't because of licensing but because of budget and scope that they didn't do naval battles. CA said there won't be naval battles in Total War: 3 Kingdoms either, so I think it's something they have decided to stop doing entirely.
    Did anyone actually enjoy naval battles in TW?

They've always been janky and a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

Did anyone actually enjoy naval battles in TW?

They've always been janky and a mess
    Shogun 2 had decent naval battles but that was the exception, I really don't mind them getting rid of it.

Just incase you guys haven't bought it yet theres a total of 19% off the new DLC at gamesplanet with the code TWVAMP5.

Eugh I sound like such an advert, but hope it's useful for some of you guys .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk