Page 8 of 183 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Russian media reports major breakthrough in Nemtsov case:

Investigative team for the murder of Boris Nemtsov focused on the version associated with the so-called Ukrainian track. Detectives do not rule out that the Nemtsov had been killed by order of the Ukrainian security services.

Source of "Izvestiya" newspaper stated that investigation team already has multiple pieces of evidence showing g connection of Ukrainian security services to Nemtsov murder...
    http://izvestia.ru/news/583616

(Link in Russian)
    looooooooooolllllllllllll

Poor Russia.
    Coming soon(tm).

<3 Entrox.

I find it incredible that a whole country can actually be more retarded than FHC.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

I used to find it incredible when people said that Razor was an example of a progressive, open minded Russian.

Now? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Free Razor '15 is a campaign we can all support. The mental torture and degradation of this fair maiden of the internet is something i can no longer stand by and allow. We must stand up against his oppression. Free Razor. Help Razor.
    But he's a douchebag. Please leave him over there in the cesspool with the rest.
    Last edited by Frug; March 3 2015 at 02:36:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

Investigative team for the murder of Boris Nemtsov focused on the version associated with the so-called Ukrainian track. Detectives do not rule out that the Nemtsov had been killed by order of the Ukrainian security services.

Source of "Izvestiya" newspaper stated that investigation team already has multiple pieces of evidence showing g connection of Ukrainian security services to Nemtsov murder...

(Link in Russian)
    looooooooooolllllllllllll
    heheheh

I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    I had to unblock Razor so I could respond to him more efficiently, and because his insanity is proving to be quite amusing.
    More people have gathered in Sevastopol on 23rd feb 2014 for the motherland.
    Got some numbers for that claim? Or any reason why your comment is relevant?
    Nice photos, do you know the head count?
    Do you?
    Wait, are you suggesting people don't get paid on opposition marches? That's absurd.
    Neither I nor anyone I know was ever compensated when we did marches and rallies. We did it because we cared.
    Lots of things could be done better. Any particular matter you want to discuss?
    Why is it that when you say things were bad, you only bring up shit from 40 years ago, when all the principals involved have since retired/died? It's never anything recent.
    Or maybe magically reverse all of the fuckups made in 90s when Russia was a prosperous and democratic country according to the west.
    Vulture capitalism was bad, yes, we know. But nations in transition tend to have some amount of chaos. Are you old enough to remember the 70s or 80s? Perhaps your worldview is being shaped by the attitudes of people who were completely dependent on the state for their entire lives, and now had to start showing some initiative and industriousness. And we all know now that Russians have a problem with self-autonomy and initiative. Not to mention challenging those in power who are screwing them.
    Nemtsov could be killed for lots of reasons.
    Are you defending state-sanctioned murder of your own citizens? Furthermore, you decline to give even one reason why he deserved death and not exile.
    If he was killed on orders from the government all the better but there are more elegant methods.
    Well, that answers my last question...
    I am all for ousting any retard that thinks we should lie down and get dismembered again.
    Dismembered? By who? The West? Pffttt. You slavs do enough of that to yourselves. Again with the >implying that outside forces are trying to destroy your nation.
    Putin's regime has no idea what they are doing. Opposition has no idea what they will be doing.
    Perhaps we could send another northern european woman to lead your country for a while? With a name like Cathy, I'm sure the masses would accept her.
    One thing govt got absolutely right so far is strengthening the police force and military.
    Useful for dealing with the Chechens (a situation you yourselves created), useless for anything else except protecting the position of those already in power.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I used to find it incredible when people said that Razor was an example of a progressive, open minded Russian.

Now? Not so much.
    He is. Russkies are pretty laissez-faire in their opinions, but sometimes the hive mind takes over. Not sure if Stockholm syndrome, though.

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    I find it incredible that a whole country can actually be more retarded than FHC.
    This has to be the quote of the year
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    This has to be the quote of the year
    qft in my signature
    Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret

"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt"
    Bertrand Russell - the Triumph of Stupidity (1933)

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity." -Yeats, 1919

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Useful for dealing with the Chechens (a situation you yourselves created), useless for anything else except protecting the position of those already in power.
    You useless piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    welp

The duck has spoken, guess I better commit seppuku.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Yay
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Ingame
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Donor

Now? Not so much.
    Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post

Now? Not so much.
    He is. Russkies are pretty laissez-faire in their opinions, but sometimes the hive mind takes over. Not sure if Stockholm syndrome, though.
    If he's a progressive, open minded Russian, then Keyorthe is a progressive, open minded American.

(Link in Russian)
    This makes perfect sense really. With Nemtsov now gone, Putin is free to declare piece with the Ukraine without losing face. Expect a cease fire in the next few days where everyone will kiss and make up.

Tapaderpin old skool
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post

(Link in Russian)
    This makes perfect sense really. With Nemtsov now gone, Putin is free to declare piece with the Ukraine without losing face. Expect a cease fire in the next few days where everyone will kiss and make up.

Tapaderpin old skool
    But he's already declared piece with the Ukraine.