Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2359

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

Russia to build model of Reichstag for children to attack

Defense minister said he wanted teenagers ‘to storm a specific location, not something abstract.’

The Russian military is to build a replica of the German parliament at a theme park near Moscow that children*will be encouraged to attack, the Associated Press*reported.

The idea*is meant to recreate the moment when Soviet troops entered Berlin at the end of World War II, and is part of government plans to*encourage patriotism among young people, provide physical training and teach basic military skills.
    http://www.politico.eu/article/russi...SS_Syndication
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

I PUT MY WIFES SHOES IN THE FREEZER BECAUSE THIS BITCH IS ON THIN ICE.

Being against Russia is now racist.

When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Bets on who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Bets on who's next?
    Nice try, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Bets on who's next?
    Nice try, comrade.
    Blyat, you got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post

Defense minister said he wanted teenagers ‘to storm a specific location, not something abstract.’

The Russian military is to build a replica of the German parliament at a theme park near Moscow that children*will be encouraged to attack, the Associated Press*reported.

The idea*is meant to recreate the moment when Soviet troops entered Berlin at the end of World War II, and is part of government plans to*encourage patriotism among young people, provide physical training and teach basic military skills.
    a further gem,

In Moscow, Defence Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov lashed out at the German officials for their reaction and vigorously defended the ministry's plan, saying the Reichstag replica "will contribute to the patriotic education of young citizens and foreign guests".

Mr Konashenkov also referred to the 1933 Reichstag arson, which is seen as a pivotal moment in establishing Nazi Germany, and hinted that the Germans who are worried about Russia wanting to build a replica building could be Nazi sympathisers.

"Verbal attacks by certain German politicians are not only dismaying but they also make one wonder about how these people really feel about the creators of the Third Reich," he said.

sauce

rus 101 - if in doubt start talking about nazis

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

a further gem,

In Moscow, Defence Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov lashed out at the German officials for their reaction and vigorously defended the ministry's plan, saying the Reichstag replica "will contribute to the patriotic education of young citizens and foreign guests".

Mr Konashenkov also referred to the 1933 Reichstag arson, which is seen as a pivotal moment in establishing Nazi Germany, and hinted that the Germans who are worried about Russia wanting to build a replica building could be Nazi sympathisers.

"Verbal attacks by certain German politicians are not only dismaying but they also make one wonder about how these people really feel about the creators of the Third Reich," he said.

sauce
    I bet best Korea has a White House replica. I know because i saw White House down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

a further gem,

sauce
    I bet best Korea has a White House replica. I know because i saw White House down.
    I'm sure you mean Olympus Has Fallen /anal retentiveness (I really enjoyed the modified garbage trucks as rolling bunkers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

a further gem,

sauce
    I'm sure you mean Olympus Has Fallen /anal retentiveness (I really enjoyed the modified garbage trucks as rolling bunkers)

And there I was thinking there was only one movie...

Last edited by Sparq; February 26 2017 at 09:41:08 PM.

Not sure if assumptions are correct but interesting nonetheless.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Russian embassy workers connected to Trump are about to have an "accident"?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Russian embassy workers connected to Trump are about to have an "accident"?
    Na, none left.

Russia was the absolute equal of evil and wrongdoing in WWII to the Nazis.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Russia was the absolute equal of evil and wrongdoing in WWII to the Nazis.