Page 188 of 192 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 3821

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    "I am smart so I will lie". Lavrov

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-61296682
    I clearly remember that in middle school i was taught that Hitler was iirc 1/16 Jewish. After a quick google search i now read that was completely debunked in 1998 and the false foundation of the claim stems from a book in 1953.
    I remember being taught the same. Interesting to know that it's another one of those war lies that became common knowledge.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

I call it fake! The table is missing. Or it is an Iranian stealth table?

Honest question: are traditional (western) chairs and tables a typical thing in Iran/Persia?

Perhaps the "normal" (in western eyes) chairs are already a concession to the visitors.

I think they are just keeping out of knife range.

I find the different viewpoints interesting:

All from the same Reuters article, including the one Candy posted: https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-...ar-2022-07-18/

A nice lesson in how deceptive a picture can be be. Without even manipulating it with some tools.
    Last edited by Hel OWeen; July 20 2022 at 02:15:17 PM.

Putin always refuses to be within 4 meters of anyone. The Iranians were complying, but didn't bother putting a table down.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

“the Syrian crisis can only be resolved…by strictly adhering to the basic principles of respecting sovereignty, independence, unity & territorial integrity.”

This is the same Vladimir Putin who, 5 months ago, invaded Ukraine. Territorial integrity…?

Vladimir Putin in Tehran was not himself, maybe because Erdogan has won this turn of waiting game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Honest question: are traditional (western) chairs and tables a typical thing in Iran/Persia?

Perhaps the "normal" (in western eyes) chairs are already a concession to the visitors.
    What is 'western' about a 4 legged chair? Do you think they normally sit on divan's or ottomans? maybe on some cushions? The chair goes back to old Babylonia mate. Nothing 'western' about it.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

I do not know, that's why I asked.

I know, it has become a rare occurance these days that someone acknowledges he doesn't know something and asks a question to learn something ... but that's what I did. So thank you for answering that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I do not know, that's why I asked.

I know, it has become a rare occurance these days that someone acknowledges he doesn't know something and asks a question to learn something ... but that's what I did. So thank you for answering that question.
    <3 u bro

Here to help
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

“the Syrian crisis can only be resolved…by strictly adhering to the basic principles of respecting sovereignty, independence, unity & territorial integrity.”

This is the same Vladimir Putin who, 5 months ago, invaded Ukraine. Territorial integrity…?

Vladimir Putin in Tehran was not himself, maybe because Erdogan has won this turn of waiting game?
    Do they all have 2" dicks or what is it that they need to play these games?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

Do they all have 2" dicks or what is it that they need to play these games?
    2 inch is too generous...It's the same with super yachts. Ultimate penis enlarger.

Putin visits UAE, I bet he almost had an orgasm.

Best moment at 13.50, a classic moment of militaries band killings the anthem.

HOLY SHIT that's bad. Did they not practice a single time? I mean visits like these aren't spontaneous, why can't they get that right?
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

HOLY SHIT that's bad. Did they not practice a single time? I mean visits like these aren't spontaneous, why can't they get that right?
    It's representative of the Russian army's performance
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

True, really nice of the band of the UAE to mimic that. But that isn't the first time anthems got butchered by smaller nations, especially the Russian one. I'm wondering why they seemingly are so sloppy when it comes to practicing music. I assume the band is full of professionals and yet they play that badly?
    nevar forget

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

True, really nice of the band of the UAE to mimic that. But that isn't the first time anthems got butchered by smaller nations, especially the Russian one. I'm wondering why they seemingly are so sloppy when it comes to practicing music. I assume the band is full of professionals and yet they play that badly?
    How many national anthems can you play from memory?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

How many national anthems can you play from memory?
    If I practice for a few days, every single one. (Just not at the same time)

The official state visits are planed months even years prior, they have time to practice and give a demilitarized touch