Page 135 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3401

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

  1. #2681

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,842
    Glory to Arstotzka!

  2. #2682

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,892
    Donetsk People's Republic releases official Givi and Motorola gold coins.


  3. #2683
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Donetsk People's Republic releases official Givi and Motorola gold coins.

    Joining a long standing tradition of putting traitors/war criminals on currency

  4. #2684
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,967
    Givi was a legend



  5. #2685
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Givi was a legend
    So was Milošević amirite?

  6. #2686
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,068
    He makes wonderful motorcycle accessories

    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  7. #2687
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Givi was a legend
    So was Milošević amirite?
    Ne čujem dobro



  8. #2688
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Givi was a legend
    So was Milošević amirite?
    Ne čujem dobro
    Speak louder
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  9. #2689

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,892
    Russian economy is officially in a recession.

    Adidas AG (ADS.XE) expects to have shut about 200 shops in Russia by the end of this year, the sportswear maker said Thursday, revising an earlier estimate upward due to difficult market conditions in the country.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ad...end-2017-11-09

  10. #2690

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Russian economy is officially in a recession.

    Adidas AG (ADS.XE) expects to have shut about 200 shops in Russia by the end of this year, the sportswear maker said Thursday, revising an earlier estimate upward due to difficult market conditions in the country.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ad...end-2017-11-09


      Spoiler:
    idi rabotai = go work

  11. #2691
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,270
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ro...-idUSKBN1DE2FN
    BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Romania has expelled a pro-Russian Serbian nationalist and banned him from entering the NATO member for 15 years after he showed an interest in obtaining classified information on military installations, state security said on Tuesday.

    Bratislav Zivkovic, 42, is a commander of Serbia’s Chetnik paramilitary and went to Crimea in 2014-15 to support the Russian intervention there. He told reporters there at the time that it was only natural to want to help Russians fighting the Ukrainians.

    A spokesman for Romania’s SRI secret service said it had identified Zivkovic “showing interest in obtaining classified documents on critical infrastructure and national and allied military objectives located in south-east Romania with the intention of affecting our strategic partnerships.”

    SRI’s Ovidiu Marincea said Zivkovic had been caught while taking photos of military radars on the Black sea shore and trying to transmit their GPS coordinates.

    “I want to stress this Serbian citizen did not succeed in gathering any documents or classified information,” Marincea said. He poses a risk to Romania’s national security, he added.

    Russia is Serbia’s traditional ally with the two nations sharing Slav origins, the Christian Orthodox faith and having similar languages. Serbia is heavily dependent on Russia’s energy and the cash-strapped government in Belgrade has turned to Kremlin to underpin its budget.

    The Serbian Chetniks gained notoriety in the 1990s when their units committed atrocities against non-Serbs in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, a former Serbian province dominated by ethnic Albanians.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  12. #2692
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ro...-idUSKBN1DE2FN
    BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Romania has expelled a pro-Russian Serbian nationalist and banned him from entering the NATO member for 15 years after he showed an interest in obtaining classified information on military installations, state security said on Tuesday.

    Bratislav Zivkovic, 42, is a commander of Serbia’s Chetnik paramilitary and went to Crimea in 2014-15 to support the Russian intervention there. He told reporters there at the time that it was only natural to want to help Russians fighting the Ukrainians.

    A spokesman for Romania’s SRI secret service said it had identified Zivkovic “showing interest in obtaining classified documents on critical infrastructure and national and allied military objectives located in south-east Romania with the intention of affecting our strategic partnerships.”

    SRI’s Ovidiu Marincea said Zivkovic had been caught while taking photos of military radars on the Black sea shore and trying to transmit their GPS coordinates.

    “I want to stress this Serbian citizen did not succeed in gathering any documents or classified information,” Marincea said. He poses a risk to Romania’s national security, he added.

    Russia is Serbia’s traditional ally with the two nations sharing Slav origins, the Christian Orthodox faith and having similar languages. Serbia is heavily dependent on Russia’s energy and the cash-strapped government in Belgrade has turned to Kremlin to underpin its budget.

    The Serbian Chetniks gained notoriety in the 1990s when their units committed atrocities against non-Serbs in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, a former Serbian province dominated by ethnic Albanians.
    My Bromanians tell me that the SRI proudly keep the standards Ceausescu set and are in fact scarily efficient with that air of old Cold War secret service about then. Apparently they are so good at always nabbing the Brazilians who try to smuggle coke into Romania because they think it will be easy that all that moved to Bulgaria because they never got anything through.

  13. #2693
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,370
    Well not to say they aren't effective, but I would imagine a Brazilian would stand out a bit in Romania, let alone one trying to import literal tons of merchandise.

  14. #2694

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Well not to say they aren't effective, but I would imagine a Brazilian would stand out a bit in Romania, let alone one trying to import literal tons of merchandise.
    How do you think many Brasilians look like exactly?

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  15. #2695
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Well not to say they aren't effective, but I would imagine a Brazilian would stand out a bit in Romania, let alone one trying to import literal tons of merchandise.
    How do you think many Brasilians look like exactly?

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Like Romanians

    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  16. #2696

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,883
    Breaking news!
    Dmitri Medvedev got iPhone X.


  17. #2697

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,883
    Vladimir Putin and someone from Syria


  18. #2698

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,892
    Russian schoolboy gets death threats after the speech to German parliament, suggesting that many German troops who invaded the USSR in World War Two were themselves victims of the conflict.

    Desyatnichenko said he had learned about a German soldier named Georg Johann Rau, a Wehrmacht corporal who fought in the Battle of Stalingrad and later died in a Soviet prisoner-of-war camp.
    "It deeply saddened me, because I saw the graves of people who died innocently, many of whom wanted to live in peace and did not want to go to war."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42066335

    The education department of Novy Urengoi said on Monday that it had launched an investigation into Desyatnichenko's school.
    RIP

  19. #2699
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Russian schoolboy gets death threats after the speech to German parliament, suggesting that many German troops who invaded the USSR in World War Two were themselves victims of the conflict.

    Desyatnichenko said he had learned about a German soldier named Georg Johann Rau, a Wehrmacht corporal who fought in the Battle of Stalingrad and later died in a Soviet prisoner-of-war camp.
    "It deeply saddened me, because I saw the graves of people who died innocently, many of whom wanted to live in peace and did not want to go to war."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42066335

    The education department of Novy Urengoi said on Monday that it had launched an investigation into Desyatnichenko's school.
    RIP
    That's what happens when you still teach your children it's their fault



  20. #2700
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,732
    The proletariat are always victims of wars fought for the gains of the global bourgeoisie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •