Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183
Results 3,641 to 3,652 of 3652

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

A Shapeshifter Agent from EU disguised as Nina

Didn't watch, assuming its lizard people bullshit or something just as dumb as Candy posted it

Meanwhile. Navalny was confirmed to be poisoned by Novichok according to German, Swedish and French labs. Can't have any opposition wandering about now can we?

I mean we have all been informed that the alternative of having Putin in charge is worse so we should actually support more poisonings. Or something.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54002880
    https://www.dw.com/en/french-swedish...hok/a-54918924

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Meanwhile. Navalny was confirmed to be poisoned by Novichok according to German, Swedish and French labs. Can't have any opposition wandering about now can we?

I mean we have all been informed that the alternative of having Putin in charge is worse so we should actually support more poisonings. Or something.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54002880
    https://www.dw.com/en/french-swedish...hok/a-54918924
    Mr Navalny's spokeswoman Kira Yarmysh suspects that poison was slipped into the cup of black tea he drank at a Tomsk airport cafe. He had not eaten anything before the flight, she says.
    He broke rule #2. A critical error.
    meh

Akshually no, he was poisoned from a water bottle in his hotel room is the new news.

MI8m8

The Russian strongman reportedly told French President Emmanuel Macron in a Sept. 14 phone call that the dissident “could have taken the poison himself,” according to the French daily newspaper Le Monde.
    However, Navalny was quick to take a snide shot at the president after he left Berlin’s Charite hospital.
    “Good theory, I believe it deserves the most careful attention,” Navalny, 44, wrote on Instagram.
    “Cooked Novichok in the kitchen. Took a sip from a flask on the plane. Fell into a coma,” Navalny added in his sarcastic post in Russian. He then wryly added that the “ultimate aim of my cunning plan” must have been to die in Siberia, where the cause of death would be “lived long enough
    I love Russian humor.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/putin-...soned-himself/

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The Russian strongman reportedly told French President Emmanuel Macron in a Sept. 14 phone call that the dissident “could have taken the poison himself,” according to the French daily newspaper Le Monde.
    However, Navalny was quick to take a snide shot at the president after he left Berlin’s Charite hospital.
    “Good theory, I believe it deserves the most careful attention,” Navalny, 44, wrote on Instagram.
    “Cooked Novichok in the kitchen. Took a sip from a flask on the plane. Fell into a coma,” Navalny added in his sarcastic post in Russian. He then wryly added that the “ultimate aim of my cunning plan” must have been to die in Siberia, where the cause of death would be “lived long enough
    I love Russian humor.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/putin-...soned-himself/
    While that is tepidly hilarious, the funnier idea is reading the NY Post for news.

This is not a joke. Lukashenko decided its time to discuss constitutional reform. With opposition.
    So he came to jail, where opposition politicians sit. Jailers brought them in.
    And they discussed future of Belarus.
    "The best mediator between ruling party and opposition is a jailer".
    I admire his sense of humor, pretty impressive.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/...rs-idOVD0SUIFZ

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-o...-idUSKBN2742EB

U.S., Britain call out Russian hacking spree, cyberattacks against Olympics

LONDON/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Britain and the United States on Monday condemned what they said were a litany of malicious cyberattacks orchestrated by Russian military intelligence, including attempts to disrupt next year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games in Tokyo.

British and U.S. officials said the attacks were conducted by Unit 74455 of Russia’s GRU military intelligence agency, also known as the Main Centre for Special Technologies.

In an indictment unsealed on Monday, the U.S. Justice Department said six members of the unit had played key roles in attacks on targets ranging from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to the 2017 French elections. The charges covered four years of malicious cyber activity, from 2015 to 2019.

U.S. officials would not say whether the timing of the announcement just ahead of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election was intended to serve as a warning to foreign, government-linked hacking groups.

British officials said the GRU hackers had also conducted “cyber reconnaissance” operations against organisers of the 2020 Tokyo Games, which were originally scheduled to be held this year but postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak.

The British officials declined to give specific details about the latest attacks or say whether they were successful, but said they had targeted Games organisers, logistics suppliers and sponsors.

In a virtual press conference on Monday, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General John Demers also declined to discuss the hacking activity around the 2020 Games.

British Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said: “The GRU’s actions against the Olympic and Paralympic Games are cynical and reckless. We condemn them in the strongest possible terms.”

FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich said: “The FBI has repeatedly warned that Russia is a highly capable cyber adversary, and the information revealed in this indictment illustrates how pervasive and destructive Russia’s cyber activities truly are.”

NOTPETYA ATTACK

Russia was banned from the world’s top sporting events for four years in December over widespread doping offences, including the Tokyo Games which were originally scheduled for this year but postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The attacks on the 2020 Games are the latest in a string of hacking attempts against international sporting organisations that Western officials and cybersecurity experts say have been orchestrated by Russia since its doping scandal erupted five years ago. Moscow has repeatedly denied the allegations.
    die mad, vlad
    Last edited by Nordstern; October 20 2020 at 03:52:05 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

cyberattacks against Olympics
    based

Surprise, Russians are only good once they are pumped full of drugs, just like life in their country!