Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123130131132133
Results 2,641 to 2,654 of 2654

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

  1. #2641
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,972
    top lol

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7986506.html

    Russian soldiers may soon face legal consequences if they whip out their smartphones to take a quick snap of themselves and their comrades in arms.

    The Russian military has reportedly drafted a law to ban military personnel from taking selfies in a bid to stop soldiers from inadvertently revealing locations.

  2. #2642
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,281
    The military makes laws now? Wow.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  3. #2643
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The military makes laws now? Wow.
    I don't know how you made the leap to military making laws.

  4. #2644
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,532
    What military isn't making regulations that it can enforce by attaching legal repercussions to violations?

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  5. #2645
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,601

  6. #2646
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    top lol

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7986506.html

    Russian soldiers may soon face legal consequences if they whip out their smartphones to take a quick snap of themselves and their comrades in arms.

    The Russian military has reportedly drafted a law to ban military personnel from taking selfies in a bid to stop soldiers from inadvertently revealing locations.
    I'm surprised soldiers are allowed a personal smartphone to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #2647
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,893
    the modern military basically run on cellphones in peacetime Kecks.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  8. #2648

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the modern military basically run on cellphones in peacetime Kecks.
    Especially in Russia


  9. #2649
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The military makes laws now? Wow.
    I don't know how you made the leap to military making laws.
    The Russian military has reportedly drafted a law
    Reading the article, it seems to be suggesting that the military is submitting a proposal to change an existing law, rather than enacting a law.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  10. #2650
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The military makes laws now? Wow.
    I don't know how you made the leap to military making laws.
    The Russian military has reportedly drafted a law
    Reading the article, it seems to be suggesting that the military is submitting a proposal to change an existing law, rather than enacting a law.
    You're aware that the military has it's own courts/disciplinary structure which soldiers are subject to, instead of civilian law?

  11. #2651
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    top lol

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7986506.html

    Russian soldiers may soon face legal consequences if they whip out their smartphones to take a quick snap of themselves and their comrades in arms.

    The Russian military has reportedly drafted a law to ban military personnel from taking selfies in a bid to stop soldiers from inadvertently revealing locations.
    I'm surprised soldiers are allowed a personal smartphone to be honest.
    This problem isnt new. I first read about opsec breaches due to smartphones in 2003 during the Iraq war by US soldiers.

  12. #2652

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,652
    Flirting in Russia:

    Last edited by Don Rumata; October 11 2017 at 05:00:49 AM.

  13. #2653

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,766
    What the..?


  14. #2654
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,273
    cant
    stop

    laughing

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •