Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3563

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

In the world of Don wealthy people only wear three piece bespoke suits with snake skin wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    In the world of Don wealthy people only wear three piece bespoke suits with snake skin wallets.
    They don't stay in 60-a-night hotel, that's for sure.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...night-13198605

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cayman skin. Snake skin so gauche.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Furthermore, two wealthy men having a european tour is a credible story for anyone but russians apparently because we are poor and evil.
    if you're trying to imply that the only reason that they were picked out is that they were russian and in the same county as the crime you're as dumb as you seem to think the police are. Police in modern nations don't make that sort of call based on one factor, they would have to have multiple independent factors corroborating the idea before they even put them on the suspect list. Even american cops who aren't exactly paragons of ethics or thoroughness among police organizations would consider that idea fucking laughable.

He had a stroke or something, probably caused by that 70 day hunger strike he is on if i don't mix up people. Frankly, couldn't care less.

Now, i know you are one stupid bunch when it comes to russia but there are homos. Loads of them. They just can't have LGBTQ+ marches or kiss on live television. Hope that's enough of a clarification for you.

Furthermore, two wealthy men having a european tour is a credible story for anyone but russians apparently because we are poor and evil.
    Mate come on, you can't seriously believe that.

The Google Maps review for Salisbury cathedral :

★★★★★ 6 hours ago Totally worth the long visit from Russia. I definitely didn’t poison anyone and neither did my mate.

★★★★★ 4 hours ago It was an amazing visit, so good that I actually went twice. All the way from russia too. I totally didnt bring any poison with me or anything

★★★★★ 5 hours ago I would travel 3000km or more just to see this majestic building. And two times! I won’t bring any poison, I promise.

★★★★★ 9 hours ago Not the best place to poison somebody with a nerve agent. Try the park nearby! Great kebab shop nearby when you're done. Highly recommended!

If you guys had ever bothered to check what a Russian tourist guide to the United Kingdom looks like you'd know that they usually have a single page "Introduction" section, then a 497-page section "Salisbury" followed by a two-page section "Other" (mostly concerned with cheap hotels and how to get to Salisbury as quickly and frequently as possible).

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    If you guys had ever bothered to check what a Russian tourist guide to the United Kingdom looks like you'd know that they usually have a single page "Introduction" section, then a 497-page section "Salisbury" followed by a two-page section "Other" (mostly concerned with cheap hotels and how to get to Salisbury as quickly and frequently as possible).
    The "Shopping" section consists of large listing of women's fragrance stores, for some reason.

Now, i know you are one stupid bunch when it comes to russia but there are homos. Loads of them. They just can't have LGBTQ+ marches or kiss on live television. Hope that's enough of a clarification for you.
    And yet the situations filmed below are happening. This is not acceptable. If that had been filmed in some backwater small town, you could dismiss this. But in a metropolis like Moscow I wouldn't expect to see such violence towards gays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Russia is a lovely place for gays

Going to Salisbury however isn't credible. Tallest spire or not, it's not a world known sight. I never heard of it and I'd like to think I know a thing or two more about the UK than your average person. I also tend to visit churches when traveling and Salisbury didn't even show up on my radar when I went to England.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    And yet the situations filmed below are happening. This is not acceptable. If that had been filmed in some backwater small town, you could dismiss this. But in a metropolis like Moscow I wouldn't expect to see such violence towards gays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Russia is a lovely place for gays

Going to Salisbury however isn't credible. Tallest spire or not, it's not a world known sight. I never heard of it and I'd like to think I know a thing or two more about the UK than your average person. I also tend to visit churches when traveling and Salisbury didn't even show up on my radar when I went to England.

Tapapapatalk
    Stonehenge would have been more believable.
    meh

He had a stroke or something, probably caused by that 70 day hunger strike he is on if i don't mix up people. Frankly, couldn't care less.

Bwuahahahahahaha razor has reached peak rusrus.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...g-say-friends/

Pussy Riot activist in hospital after suspected poisoning, say friends and family

Russian news reports say a member of Russian punk protest group Pussy Riot has been hospitalised in grave condition for what could be a possible poisoning.

Relatives told the Meduza online news portal that Pyotr Verzilov had been undergoing emergency care since Tuesday.

They said he fell ill after a court hearing for Veronika Nikulshina, a fellow member of the anarchist, art protest group.

News report quoted her saying his symptoms included losing his eyesight and ability to hear.

Ms Nikulshina said Mr Verzilov was being treated in the toxicology unit of a Moscow hospital, indicating a suspected poisoning.

Mr Verzilov, Ms Nikulshina and two other activists served 15-day jail sentences for disrupting July's World Cup final.

They ran on to the field wearing police uniforms, briefly interrupting the match between France and Croatia. Pussy Riot said they were protesting excessive police powers in Russia.

Mr Verzilov is married to Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, the Pussy Riot member who spent two years in prison after a protest-cum-performance at a Moscow cathedral.

"My brother Petya in resuscitation may have been poisoned," she tweeted. "In the toxicological department in a very serious condition."
    Yeah definitely sounds like a stroke m8.
    Last edited by Stoffl; September 14 2018 at 07:03:21 AM.

Two Russian spies arrested in the Netherlands: they were on the way to Switzerland to target the NBC Spiez Laboratory.

same lab is conducted investigations into poison gas attacks in Syria, a coincidence of course

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

Bwuahahahahahaha razor has reached peak rusrus.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...g-say-friends/

Pussy Riot activist in hospital after suspected poisoning, say friends and family

Russian news reports say a member of Russian punk protest group Pussy Riot has been hospitalised in grave condition for what could be a possible poisoning.

Relatives told the Meduza online news portal that Pyotr Verzilov had been undergoing emergency care since Tuesday.

They said he fell ill after a court hearing for Veronika Nikulshina, a fellow member of the anarchist, art protest group.

News report quoted her saying his symptoms included losing his eyesight and ability to hear.

Ms Nikulshina said Mr Verzilov was being treated in the toxicology unit of a Moscow hospital, indicating a suspected poisoning.

Mr Verzilov, Ms Nikulshina and two other activists served 15-day jail sentences for disrupting July's World Cup final.

They ran on to the field wearing police uniforms, briefly interrupting the match between France and Croatia. Pussy Riot said they were protesting excessive police powers in Russia.

Mr Verzilov is married to Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, the Pussy Riot member who spent two years in prison after a protest-cum-performance at a Moscow cathedral.

"My brother Petya in resuscitation may have been poisoned," she tweeted. "In the toxicological department in a very serious condition."
    Yeah definitely sounds like a stroke m8.
    I want to know more about the protest cum performance at the cathedral. Sounds absolutely blasphemous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Cerkva is Veri najs, da

Fake news and blatant misrepresentation of facts there. They went to Salisbury twice, because there was snow in Salisbury on their sadly unsuccessful first attempt to brave the ten minute expedition from the train station to the cathedral. As we all know, Russians have very little experience in coping with snow in their everyday lives and so they had to get back to their hotels to gather strength and to read up on what "snow" is.

More importantly, Salisbury Cathedral is clearly a 5/5 experience.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Are you for real

Holy fuck you've just proven everything we've ever believed about your dumb ass in one swift go.

Has to be a troll for being so perfect, right?