Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 3842

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I trust that Razor is BFFs with some oligarch's kid or something because it looks like they taking everyone else.
    He isnít. Heís far from wealthy and doesnít have contacts in that area. As much as his posting about Russia was annoying and one-sided, heís quite likely to be used as cannon fodder.
    Wasn't he supportive of Russia's War in Ukraine?

At least here on the forum (I'm not on the FH Discord or whatever).

I trust that Razor is BFFs with some oligarch's kid or something because it looks like they taking everyone else.
    He isnít. Heís far from wealthy and doesnít have contacts in that area. As much as his posting about Russia was annoying and one-sided, heís quite likely to be used as cannon fodder.
    Well one would hope an experienced EVE player understands when it's time to firesale and flip
    IIRC there isn't much to do a firesale with. When he got to the Slovenia meetup, he basically spent a month's wage (which wasn't much to begin with) on the plane tickets alone. He was happy to do it. But never think he has any money to his name.
    I don't know him personally, but every time we communicated he was polite and knowledgeable. About plane tickets, the latest ones are:

Russians can stay in Dubai for 90 days with an on arrival visa. The last one-way flights tomorrow via Azerbaijan in tourist class:

Spoiler:

Alternatively: Moscow to Morocco, Visa on arrival, Ä9,000 in tourist class

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    He isn’t. He’s far from wealthy and doesn’t have contacts in that area. As much as his posting about Russia was annoying and one-sided, he’s quite likely to be used as cannon fodder.

Back when we met he said he hammed up the Russian patriotism because most people here displayed a similar patriotism for their country, at least in his perspective. He wasn’t shy about calling Russia a cleptocracy. He may have started believing it himself over the time though.
    nevar forget

He isn’t. He’s far from wealthy and doesn’t have contacts in that area. As much as his posting about Russia was annoying and one-sided, he’s quite likely to be used as cannon fodder.

Back when we met he said he hammed up the Russian patriotism because most people here displayed a similar patriotism for their country, at least in his perspective. He wasn’t shy about calling Russia a cleptocracy. He may have started believing it himself over the time though.
    I never understood the Razbr0 hate. He is a typical Slav, very patriotic, serbs are the same. From my many discussions with him on discord, and i do push back a lot with him, he is a pariotic slav and against Putin his bullshit even before the war, he is very pro-rus military hardware but i guess he is changing his mind now (many lol meme about export-models). Re: the war i have never seen him seen him type anything more than that he was of the opinion Ukr is a part of Rus and fuck the Putin war (Putin Kurvo).
    Of course i might have missed something.

I am now defending Raz0r which i should not but i also dont find the toxic shit against him fair so there you go...
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Rumor is that after the 'referendums' end Rus will close borders for military service aged men.
    link

Russia's going to have to continue down ever more extreme and self-destructive methods to keep the war going. The existing invasion force is exhausted and the new approach is outright Zerg rush. If that fails and the war carries on, I dread to think what they'll start resorting to.

Takeaways from this partial mobilization:
    -Russia real losses are at 80000- 90000 (dead+wounded+missing) 48000 dead was leaked recently in a Russian state document.
    -Starting this war Russia has slashed its wrists. Now it cut its own throat economically and demographically.
    -This thing is gonna drag out until at least 2023 when Russia completely runs out of money the newly formed cannon fodder armies (if those can be formed that is) will be destroyed again by the Ukrainian veterans only the collapse will be even more violent.

Lots of reports from the newly mobilized, they got 1 days of training before being shipped off their units.
    Just meat for the grinder, not that anything else was expected.
    How long for the two soldiers per rifle part?
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Takeaways from this partial mobilization: This thing is gonna drag out until at least 2023
    I want to believe it will only be late 2023 but I suspect much, much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Takeaways from this partial mobilization: This thing is gonna drag out until at least 2023
    If they don't make significant gains, sooner than later. I don't think Putin will stay in power.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    If they don't make significant gains, sooner than later. I don't think Putin will stay in power.
    There is a lot more disquiet amongst the population now.

On rare occasions, the unseen forces that control us all, unite in one brief but explosive moment of absolute perfection and beauty:
    “Putin Grants Russian Citizenship to Edward Snowden”

Appreciate the insight Joe. I not wish him harm either way, of course.

https://uk.investing.com/news/stock-...piegel-2763581

CIA warned Berlin about possible attacks on gas pipelines in summer - Spiegel
    My theory was an attack on the pipelines by Russia launched from Kalingrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

I never understood the Razbr0 hate. He is a typical Slav, very patriotic, serbs are the same. From my many discussions with him on discord, and i do push back a lot with him, he is a pariotic slav and against Putin his bullshit even before the war, he is very pro-rus military hardware but i guess he is changing his mind now (many lol meme about export-models). Re: the war i have never seen him seen him type anything more than that he was of the opinion Ukr is a part of Rus and fuck the Putin war (Putin Kurvo).
    Of course i might have missed something.

I am now defending Raz0r which i should not but i also dont find the toxic shit against him fair so there you go...
    Free Razor.

But but but it's cool to hate on Orks nowadays
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

What hate tho? All I saw was people saying they hoped he was OK and took the opportunity to get the fuck out while he could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Yeah, but what would you do about it? You can't "patrol" the entirety of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

Yeah, but what would you do about it? You can't "patrol" the entirety of it.
    If the CIA knew they would be hit, they would also know hit by whom?