Page 158 of 171 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3401

Thread: The Official Russian Politics Thread [NSFW]

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    'There are no Oligarchs in Russia,' Kremlin Claims Amid Reports of New U.S. Sanctions

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/ther...anctions-61062

Wonder what Razor will say

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I don't care if it was Putin himself that synthesized a new batch
    Stopped here because I got the image of Putin around a witches cauldron doing the evil witch making a potion thing.. In my head this is funny as hell so I laughed and now cant read anything past this bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Remember Occams razor ?
    You are forgetting Razor's razor.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Soo... All this distracting is actually working (and someone gets it).

http://www.news.com.au/world/syrian-...2d91f759bcdcbc

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I don't care if it was Putin himself that synthesized a new batch
    Stopped here because I got the image of Putin around a witches cauldron doing the evil witch making a potion thing.. In my head this is funny as hell so I laughed and now cant read anything past this bit.
    Double, double toil and trouble!
    Cyka Blyat & Falling Rouble!

Soo... All this distracting is actually working (and someone gets it).

http://www.news.com.au/world/syrian-...2d91f759bcdcbc
    Tactical win, strategic defeat ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

You see what razor is saying it definitely wasn't the russians but it was the other old russians.

FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS TURNING THE FROGS GAY
    chinese invented gunpowder -> chinese killed kennedy

I don't care if it was Putin himself that synthesized a new batch at one of his dachas and then smeared the base and reagent on every doorhandle in britain to get that one traitor that got away 20 years ago but rather massively let down by the better people's (on FHC) knee-jerk reaction in perfect sync with whatever accusation is thrown at russia/china/iran just because it's the party line with fewer facts every time. I thought you were supposed to be the educated critical thinking ones?

tl;dr: proofs
    You know, if Russia hadn't used fucking polonium, of all things that one can poison someone with, to poison Litvinenko, there might be some reasonable chance that someone else had gotten their hands on a batch of Novichok and used it for example for some mafia gambling/theft/copyright/personal insult reasons, but, dear razbruv:
    a) Russia is the only nation that is known to use truly over the top means to poison exiled dissidents. North Korea just used VX in plain fucking sight. Most others use more classic means involving gunpowder, sharp blades, strangulation etc.
    b) Who would even want to kill Skripal apart from the motherland? Why would anyone want to kill Skripal for a false flag operation? What good would it do anyone? The Americans? What for? They already have half of the Russians with money and power sanctioned. The Uk to distract from Brexit? Does anyone actually think the death of an unknown ex-Russian spy would distract from anything longer than any other major news item?

The only reason I can think of to use these methods is to instill fear in other defectors, ex and otherwise. Russia has a serious penis size complex and, in a truly Russian fashion, tries to compensate by being totally over the top in just about everything.

As I've said before, someday Vladimir the Impaler is going to die someday, and because Russia has been run by him and bunch of corrupt thugs for a few decades now, it's going to be interesting, in not a nice way, to see what then happens in the ensuing vacuum.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    As I've said before, someday Vladimir the Impaler is going to die someday, and because Russia has been run by him and bunch of corrupt thugs for a few decades now, it's going to be interesting, in not a nice way, to see what then happens in the ensuing vacuum.
    We will live to see the fall of putin and the likley shitshow that results. Watching some of the 'changing of the guards' in africa has lead me to belive that there is a chance for only a small amount of bloodshed, but the level of brain washing present within russia (as bad as that in the US) will unfortunately mean that there may be quite an unsettling time ahead for razbro and his kin.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegs View Post
    We will live to see the fall of putin and the likley shitshow that results. Watching some of the 'changing of the guards' in africa has lead me to belive that there is a chance for only a small amount of bloodshed, but the level of brain washing present within russia (as bad as that in the US) will unfortunately mean that there may be quite an unsettling time ahead for razbro and his kin.
    You mean the jews?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Same problem as with any dictator. You create a system that's centralized and then you take away the keystone. Not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Same problem as with any dictator. You create a system that's centralized and then you take away the keystone. Not pretty.
    Is he the keystone though? or is there a group of even badder bads behind the bad? :tinfoil:

There's probably a Putin training camp out there. Generating a fresh batch of pliable clones to take over once this one bites the 5.45x39

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Is he the keystone though? or is there a group of even badder bads behind the bad? :tinfoil:

There's probably a Putin training camp out there. Generating a fresh batch of pliable clones to take over once this one bites the 5.45x39
    The Boys From Belarus
    Last edited by Nordstern; April 7 2018 at 12:46:06 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

They have a great track record of picking a guy to rule after a bit of infighting I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

No need for tinfoil. Just look towards Semion Mogilevich and the likes for that group of bigger bads behind the big bad

You see what razor is saying it definitely wasn't the russians but it was the other old russians.

FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS TURNING THE FROGS GAY
    chinese invented gunpowder -> chinese killed kennedy

I don't care if it was Putin himself that synthesized a new batch at one of his dachas and then smeared the base and reagent on every doorhandle in britain to get that one traitor that got away 20 years ago but rather massively let down by the better people's (on FHC) knee-jerk reaction in perfect sync with whatever accusation is thrown at russia/china/iran just because it's the party line with fewer facts every time. I thought you were supposed to be the educated critical thinking ones?

tl;dr: proofs
    You know, if Russia hadn't used fucking polonium, of all things that one can poison someone with, to poison Litvinenko, there might be some reasonable chance that someone else had gotten their hands on a batch of Novichok and used it for example for some mafia gambling/theft/copyright/personal insult reasons, but, dear razbruv:
    a) Russia is the only nation that is known to use truly over the top means to poison exiled dissidents. North Korea just used VX in plain fucking sight. Most others use more classic means involving gunpowder, sharp blades, strangulation etc.
    b) Who would even want to kill Skripal apart from the motherland? Why would anyone want to kill Skripal for a false flag operation? What good would it do anyone? The Americans? What for? They already have half of the Russians with money and power sanctioned. The Uk to distract from Brexit? Does anyone actually think the death of an unknown ex-Russian spy would distract from anything longer than any other major news item?

The only reason I can think of to use these methods is to instill fear in other defectors, ex and otherwise. Russia has a serious penis size complex and, in a truly Russian fashion, tries to compensate by being totally over the top in just about everything.

A: not "LOL" then?

B: betraying the motherland has alot of the benefits one of which is not kidney failure from Vodka, every Russian knows suicide is the biggest killer outside of Stronk Rusrus, that or being forced to live with gay people

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    meh

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    fuck off Smarnca

I see Ben Garrison's "art" hasn't improved with time.
    meh

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-1...attack/9639746

If you actually ever wondered why the rest of the world currently hates Russia it's dick moves like this. This is truly up there with the US in the 60s and 70s..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-1...attack/9639746

If you actually ever wondered why the rest of the world currently hates Russia it's dick moves like this. This is truly up there with the US in the 60s and 70s..
    It's obviously fake though so why would we need to look into it Comrade.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk