hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: How to embed HTML5 Video / gifv / webm, etc...? (Now w/ AUTOPLAY + LOOP)

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Why can't people just use old fashioned gifs?
    Why can't the rest of the cohort. This is why i didnt say chris :monocledowns.

  2. #22
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,451
    can we embed vine videos?

  3. #23
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    can we embed vine videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Agreeing with w0lf.
    XENOSISRAPER FAN CLUB

  4. #24
    david32's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Eben
    Posts
    2,080



    AAAAAhhhhhhhhh thats how you do it
    Lazarus for Mod!!!1


  5. #25
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    can we embed vine videos?
    1. imgur
    2. "make a GIF"
    3. input vine address
    4. post resulting .webm
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  6. #26
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,165
    fukken derik m8

  7. #27
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,552
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    So is this actually worth buying?

  8. #28
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,601
    Am I an idiot? why does [h5video*][/h5video*] code no longer work? Is it because it's mp4 with sound or what am I doing wrong?

    I wanted to post this in helicopter thread but I simply couldnt.

    https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview..._1247548_n.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  9. #29
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Am I an idiot? why does [h5video*][/h5video*] code no longer work? Is it because it's mp4 with sound or what am I doing wrong?

    I wanted to post this in helicopter thread but I simply couldnt.

    https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview..._1247548_n.mp4
    That link is not publicly visible, you should be able to create a public folder in Dropbox and share a file from there but it's easier to just use imgur or gfycat to host the file.

  10. #30
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,637
    So webm stopped working for imgur posts now? Older posts (like in the OP) still work, but newer ones, when I go directly to them, the webserver just redirects to gifv

  11. #31
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,801
    It's always done that for top-level requests. For some reason I find the mp4 to be more reliable than webm when embedding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #32
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,637
    So just reuppload it and hotlink it then?

  13. #33
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,164
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    So just reuppload it and hotlink it then?
    Or just modify the URL. Gifv to mp4 usually works for me.


    

  14. #34
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    So just reuppload it and hotlink it then?
    Or just modify the URL. Gifv to mp4 usually works for me.
    Yeah this, no idea what you're talking about Helgur.

  15. #35
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Can you update the OP? Because .webm hasn't worked for a quite while, need to change it to .mp4

    And every couple weeks I try to embed a .gifv by changing it to .webm, I have to go through this thread and go "ah...right" :>
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  16. #36
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,801
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Can you update the OP? Because .webm hasn't worked for a quite while, need to change it to .mp4

    And every couple weeks I try to embed a .gifv by changing it to .webm, I have to go through this thread and go "ah...right" :>
    Done

  17. #37
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Can you update the OP? Because .webm hasn't worked for a quite while, need to change it to .mp4

    And every couple weeks I try to embed a .gifv by changing it to .webm, I have to go through this thread and go "ah...right" :>
    Done
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  18. #38
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    I might be a bad, because I just succesfully embedded a .webm, which wouldn't work as .mp4

    So, it depends on the format the image hoster uses originally or idk. Sorry :f

    In any case, trying out which one works leads to success in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  19. #39
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,660
    ch*o a/c !
    Hi‡n bên e ‘ang cung cấp các sản phẩm ‘“ lót nữ
    Qúy khách có nhu cầu nh*p h*ng bán buôn bán lẻ áo lót nữ vui lòng liên h‡ bên e!
    Bên e chuyên áo bra nên ‘ảm bảo ngu“n h*ng có sẵn - giá cả hợp lý
    Qúy khách có thƒ truy c*p https://www.facebook.com/aocagedbrahanoi
    Rất xin l—i a/c nếu tin nhắn n*y l*m phiền a/c
    Chân th*nh cảm ơn ạ !
    330928210

  20. #40
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    ch*o a/c !
    Hi‡n bên e ‘ang cung cấp các sản phẩm ‘“ lót nữ
    Qúy khách có nhu cầu nh*p h*ng bán buôn bán lẻ áo lót nữ vui lòng liên h‡ bên e!
    Bên e chuyên áo bra nên ‘ảm bảo ngu“n h*ng có sẵn - giá cả hợp lý
    Qúy khách có thƒ truy c*p https://www.facebook.com/aocagedbrahanoi
    Rất xin l—i a/c nếu tin nhắn n*y l*m phiền a/c
    Chân th*nh cảm ơn ạ !
    330928210
    I see...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •