Welcome back to another Developer Spotlight! This time we are talking with CCP Logibro - our most dedicated Logistics player in DUST 514.
What is your official job title with CCP?
Community Representative. I also have the unofficial titles of “Patron Saint of Logistics” and “Distributor of Nanites”
What does the job actually entail?
Forum moderation, answering the support tickets (if you’ve been forum banned, I’ll usually be the judge), keeping an eye on the community and its sentiment. My unofficial duties also extend to making balance and design changes to the game with CCP Rattati.
What were you up to before you got the job with CCP?
Studying at University to become a programmer.
How did you get a job with CCP? Can you talk about the process?
Originally I was an administrator and contributor for a site called dust514.org. Eventually I got a message from another DUST 514 community member, Broadcastorm (now known better as CCP Frame) to come write for DUST 514 Base and be the co-host on CAST 514. Eventually when a community position opened up at CCP for DUST 514, I got a message from CCP asking me to come work for them and the rest is history.
What’s your favorite part about working at CCP?
The people. The people I work with on a daily basis are an amazing bunch and I wouldn’t want to trade them for anything.
What’s the biggest misconception players have about what you do that you’d like to clear up?
I actually don’t lock that many threads. The vast majority of those are done by CCP Frame. I’m just the one that judges the bans.
And now the personal stuff - if there was one thing you’d be doing outside of your current job, what would it be?
Definitely something still with technology, likely in Software Engineering.
When you’re not on the job, what do you enjoy doing?
Playing video games, and more recently, capturing still slices of life with my camera.
What are some of your favorite games, both past and present?
The battlefield series, anything by Valve, League of Legends, Age of Empires (I spent way too long on this one). Of course my true loves are EVE Online and DUST 514, but I have a big heart that can fit lots of games. The most recent game I’ve played that I would add to that list is Transistor (from Supergiant Games, who also made Bastion).
What’s something that people don’t know about you?
I’m not CCP Rattati. Seriously, the number of times on the forums that people though I was CCP Rattati is pretty staggering.
If you could use any weapon in DUST 514 to make a sandwich, what would it be and why?
Some would think the only practical choice for sandwich making is the Nova Knife, but I respectfully disagree. Repair tools can be used to direct nanites to create a sandwich assuming you provide them with all of the necessary raw materials. Only thing to watch out for is an occasional metallic aftertaste.

original link