hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sim battles or am I the only one playing this?

Ah, anyways, mah ace skillz:
    Bf 109
    FW190

:gameishard:
    Last edited by Torashuu; June 3 2015 at 05:42:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Bf 109
    FW190

your vids dun' work mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Bf 109
    FW190

your vids dun' work mate!
    Fixed, silly handposting device scrambling links

>ai

pls go

>implying its about epeen waving

pls go

Was busy testing mah OpenTrack setup, figured I'd infect Baarhyn with the DCS bug. Next time I'll just pick the footage where I kill players and put some shitty metal music on top.

obligatory come-fite-me-in-game statement
    Last edited by Torashuu; June 3 2015 at 05:59:32 AM.

Hey BTW did you guys like the video? it's kinda fun making them and I have a handful of fights that are fun/interesting so if there is interest I might make some more.

If you have fun making them, you don't need our validation right?

I haven't watched them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    I haven't watched them.
    I only made one

I went to the dark side FHC, I went full nazi.

I got in a game with my 190 a-4, a game where I was solidly over tiered. And then as I was climbing, 5 out of 6 of the american team crashed on takeoff so I decided to abort my climb and head straight for their runway. As I was making way there, people started to join in progress one after another.

I slaughtered them FHC, I slaughtered em' all.

As I got to the runway, one dude was mid takeoff and 2 at the end of the runway, a premium spit saw me coming and drove in the brush, I killed his friend that didn't react. I climbed back up, and dove down on the spit and gunned him down. I kept on the runway heading and bagged the third pilot at about 50 feet off the runway. I extended my climb while looking back, and saw two other guys at the end of the strip. I came back down and shot a corsair that was still invincible, then crippled the second dude and lit him on fire. Another climb, and another dive on the corsair that was speeding up, cutting his right wing clean off. At that point, I had 6 kills in the bag and I was running low-ish on ammo, but there was another dude that just came in in a premium spit.

He fought a valiant fight FHC, as I was crossing the runway he hit the gas and let loose his guns piercing my oil cooling system, but the blood lust was stronger and the machine was mostly fine, so I looped around and sent him to valhalla before heading back to rearm.

On the trip back home, I pondered the futility of war and life. countless times I have been bombed and strafed while joining in progress, countless times I have been vultured coming back for fuel, but tonight I got my revenge.

The game ended after I got an assist on a wellington and forced a boomerang that was hiding in a hangar at their strip to come and play, a triple ace in a day.

I got in a game with my 190 a-4, a game where I was solidly over tiered. And then as I was climbing, 5 out of 6 of the american team crashed on takeoff so I decided to abort my climb and head straight for their runway. As I was making way there, people started to join in progress one after another.

As I got to the runway, one dude was mid takeoff and 2 at the end of the runway, a premium spit saw me coming and drove in the brush, I killed his friend that didn't react. I climbed back up, and dove down on the spit and gunned him down. I kept on the runway heading and bagged the third pilot at about 50 feet off the runway. I extended my climb while looking back, and saw two other guys at the end of the strip. I came back down and shot a corsair that was still invincible, then crippled the second dude and lit him on fire. Another climb, and another dive on the corsair that was speeding up, cutting his right wing clean off. At that point, I had 6 kills in the bag and I was running low-ish on ammo, but there was another dude that just came in in a premium spit.

He fought a valiant fight FHC, as I was crossing the runway he hit the gas and let loose his guns piercing my oil cooling system, but the blood lust was stronger and the machine was mostly fine, so I looped around and sent him to valhalla before heading back to rearm.

On the trip back home, I pondered the futility of war and life. countless times I have been bombed and strafed while joining in progress, countless times I have been vultured coming back for fuel, but tonight I got my revenge.

The game ended after I got an assist on a wellington and forced a boomerang that was hiding in a hangar at their strip to come and play, a triple ace in a day.
    Haha well played.

Do you use a stick/HOTAS and/or headtracking?

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    >implying its about epeen waving

pls go

Was busy testing mah OpenTrack setup, figured I'd infect Baarhyn with the DCS bug. Next time I'll just pick the footage where I kill players and put some shitty metal music on top.

obligatory come-fite-me-in-game statement
    Some players are just.

Hey BTW did you guys like the video? it's kinda fun making them and I have a handful of fights that are fun/interesting so if there is interest I might make some more.
    Loved it. Please make more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post

Haha well played.

Do you use a stick/HOTAS and/or headtracking?
    Warthog hotas \ saitek pedals \ trackir5

I cant wait for oculus.

I think the new patch is going to scrap my old replays but i'll try to get some new stuff.

just got an 8 kill game, i'll tape it up I guess cause it was pretty solid all in all.

reserved for vidya
    Last edited by Baarhyn; July 2 2015 at 05:39:23 AM.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Bf 109
    FW190

Crosspost from the other thread: [spoiler][img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkp3yjlclw[/video] :gameishard.

theeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go.

it should be in 1080p in a few hours I guess.

Jeez guys the enduring confrontation game mode is real good.

like real real good.

Jeez guys the enduring confrontation game mode is real good.

like real real good.
    its fucking shit mate, because as usual gaijin are the worst designers int he world

spawncamping simulator wheeee