hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sim battles or am I the only one playing this?

anyone can translate?

whatcha lookin' at?
    who are you, faggot?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    whatcha lookin' at?
    who are you, faggot?
    Kinda sad, was expecting more tears.

I have zero fucking clue about what i did sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    whatcha lookin' at?
    who are you, faggot?
    Kinda sad, was expecting more tears.

I have zero fucking clue about what i did sadly
    You probably looked at him. Faggot

Well that was more of a "what do you want" but not enough for "what the fuck you want".

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    So I went and bought an X-52 pro Hotas.

Played some Sim battles.

got my first kill!

Spitfire ftw.
    wanna fly with me?

i'll get on FHC TS

edit:

Also by cranking my video settings up (seems like my graphics card was basically idling before lol) and putting all my axis at 1 to 1 I suddenly can fly a 190 or a 109 and score kills!

I managed to aim straight without massive fucking wobbling, that game is mine now.

I used not to be able to spot anything, but with max AA and just about max everything I can track planes over trees and all now.
    I'd love to play with you, I also have trouble with Wobble so maybe you can guide me through what you changed and we can kick some arse.

I only have German and British Aircraft tho, and german ones I only have up to tier 2 atm.
    i'm hanging around fhc TS just about everytime i'm on my PC, just hop in whenever.

Also low tiers are more forgiving I find, people make mistakes.
    I have no internets till the 7th,

moving house

So I went and bought an X-52 pro Hotas.

Played some Sim battles.

got my first kill!

Spitfire ftw.
    wanna fly with me?

i'll get on FHC TS

edit:

Also by cranking my video settings up (seems like my graphics card was basically idling before lol) and putting all my axis at 1 to 1 I suddenly can fly a 190 or a 109 and score kills!

I managed to aim straight without massive fucking wobbling, that game is mine now.

I used not to be able to spot anything, but with max AA and just about max everything I can track planes over trees and all now.
    I'd love to play with you, I also have trouble with Wobble so maybe you can guide me through what you changed and we can kick some arse.

I only have German and British Aircraft tho, and german ones I only have up to tier 2 atm.
    i'm hanging around fhc TS just about everytime i'm on my PC, just hop in whenever.

Also low tiers are more forgiving I find, people make mistakes.
    I have no internets till the 7th,

moving house
    LeL

Reviving this bitch!

fw190 d9 is the beautifulliest plane in all the skies.

If anyone is interested I can upload my first game last night in the d9, actually competing with griffon spits and typhoons. 3 kills game and some nice maneuvering.

I can't wait for the VR Headsets to come out because flying with x52 pro but without head tracking is a bit meh.

I can't wait for the VR Headsets to come out because flying with x52 pro but without head tracking is a bit meh.
    If you don't want to wait a year for Rift, an easy solution is to buy the TrackIR clip & and PS EYE cam, use an old diskette drive for IR filter and use FaceTrackNoIR with TrackIR dll.. It's what I did and it works very well with 6DOF. It's a bit finicky at times, but that's mostly due to the position of tracker & clip, which I haven't finetuned completely yet. Tested and used it in DCS, Elite and WarThunder so far =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    If you don't want to wait a year for Rift, an easy solution is to buy the TrackIR clip & and PS EYE cam, use an old diskette drive for IR filter and use FaceTrackNoIR with TrackIR dll.. It's what I did and it works very well with 6DOF. It's a bit finicky at times, but that's mostly due to the position of tracker & clip, which I haven't finetuned completely yet. Tested and used it in DCS, Elite and WarThunder so far =)
    i'm kinda sad though, the consumer rift is going to be 1200p, I was really, really hoping for 1440p personally.

Anyway, it's good enough with a ghetto trackir, I am having AMAZING fun with the 190 d9 right now even if germany loses every.single.fucking.match.

six kills in the last 2 matches and I just got fuel injection on the thing, it took me like 30-40 games to figure out how to fly 190's but now, ooh now ain't nothing stopping the rape train.

If anyone want to lookit my replays and either laugh at me or give me pointers let me know, conversely if anyone wanna squad up just say that you're flying here and i'll hover around the war thunder channel on the FHC TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamse View Post
    i'm kinda sad though, the consumer rift is going to be 1200p, I was really, really hoping for 1440p personally.

Anyway, it's good enough with a ghetto trackir, I am having AMAZING fun with the 190 d9 right now even if germany loses every.single.fucking.match.

six kills in the last 2 matches and I just got fuel injection on the thing, it took me like 30-40 games to figure out how to fly 190's but now, ooh now ain't nothing stopping the rape train.

If anyone want to lookit my replays and either laugh at me or give me pointers let me know, conversely if anyone wanna squad up just say that you're flying here and i'll hover around the war thunder channel on the FHC TS.
    The vive is 1080 p tho right?

Nop, Vive is also 1200p@90Hz, so they will end up using similar/the same panels.
    Last edited by Torashuu; May 18 2015 at 03:22:14 PM.

16 victories to 5 losses in the last 10 battles, the fw190 a4 is spectacular!

haven't fully upgraded it yet and it's already stellar, I can't wait for full upgrade.

Getting good at shooting is by far the hardest part in flying, I am getting okay-ish at it but doing blind shots (leading a target that is under your cowling for high deflection shots) is part art part wizardry. You need to get as much experience with a specific weapon system to be remotely efficient at it.

Also the state of balance is pretty good in the lower ranks, tier IV are plagued by b-29's and b-17's helicopter dicking everyone with mouse aim, arguably the b-25j's are doing some of that aswell but they don't have bottom guns so you can loiter under them and pop-up shoot em'. They do take waaay too much punishment though, I have shot a full complement from the a-4 into a couple of them to no avail.

I'm really looking for a wingman BTW, if anyone wanna pair up let me know.

I made a thing!

Youtube raped the quality when there is rapid movement on the screen... Let me know what you guys think.

I think you're pretty bad ass for playing Sim. I can barely fly in realistic

I can barely fly in Arcade...

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

LeL
    Zeekar: >implying i dont have time for games lel.

They have friendly labels(beyond 1km) now in sim battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    They have friendly labels(beyond 1km) now in sim battles?
    No, just on replays.

You still have the tags under 800 meters or so