hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sim battles or am I the only one playing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Jeez guys the enduring confrontation game mode is real good.

like real real good.
    its fucking shit mate, because as usual gaijin are the worst designers int he world

spawncamping simulator wheeee
    You have three airfield to spawn from and an indicator to let you know when an airfield is under attack, if you can't deal with that then i don't know what to say.

Also the AAA is effective at slowly forcing people off, after 4-5min of fighting over an enemy airfield most of my d-9 was slightly hit and i was leaking water purely from flak, it pushed me to travel back to repair.

like real real good.
    its fucking shit mate, because as usual gaijin are the worst designers int he world

You have three airfield to spawn from and an indicator to let you know when an airfield is under attack, if you can't deal with that then i don't know what to say.

Also the AAA is effective at slowly forcing people off, after 4-5min of fighting over an enemy airfield most of my d-9 was slightly hit and i was leaking water purely from flak, it pushed me to travel back to repair.
    ah so the usual 'i abuse it therefore its fine, deal with it' line then

i can deal with it, i do fine in it, doesnt mean i cant recognise gaijin are being morons with how theyre putting this together

i also low how absolutely godawful the rewards are now, first line of glorious nerfs deployed and all

like real real good.

ah so the usual 'i abuse it therefore its fine, deal with it' line then

i can deal with it, i do fine in it, doesnt mean i cant recognise gaijin are being morons with how theyre putting this together

i also low how absolutely godawful the rewards are now, first line of glorious nerfs deployed and all
    LoL mate why the fuck do you keep playing this game, you've been bitching in every single thread for the past year.

Also I dont abuse spawn camping in the least, in like 3 hours of play and 30-40 kills i have bagged a single guy on the runway.