hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 478

Thread: Online Dating

  1. #441
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    kept it as a souvenir. burned a certain document that she might need to leave the country.
    Wow she didn't want your dick so you potentially fucked up her already probably difficult life. Wow you're a massive bellend.

    Enviado de meu Nexus 5X usando o Tapatalk

  2. #442
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,495
    The thread is for online dating not your scummy bragging, nimrod.


    Confirm Tinder is genuinely awful 90% of the time.

  3. #443
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,030
    old but still elephant


  4. #444
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,221
    you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

    i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

    tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

    also fuck off.

  5. #445
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,097
    "waaaaah stop calling me out for being a cunt"

    When it happens regularly you should maybe reevaluate and reflect on the decisions you make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #446
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

    i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

    tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

    also fuck off.
    No you fuck off you brain dead shitter

  7. #447
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

    i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

    tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

    also fuck off.
    You want a normal conversation when you took someone's documents they require to leave the country and ruined them out of spite. Fuck off and grow up you massive fucking manbaby.

    Enviado de meu Nexus 5X usando o Tapatalk

  8. #448
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

    i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

    tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

    also fuck off.
    If you had omitted that detail, people wouldn't have minded.

    Loose lips sink ships. You deserved the reaction you received.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  9. #449
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Who fucking knows
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    I met someone,

    not using online dating apps, like organic.

    It felt so fucking good, the sex was explosive, like all over eachother good and she got on with all my mates,

    we dated about a month and a bit.... and then on a night out she randomly ditched me for this dweeby looking guy, i was like, are you serious lol is this a joke???, and she was like no he's an old friend from school, im going home with him.

    i was really wtf'd about the whole situation and went home a bit (ok a lot) angry and confused.

    anyway as i was clearing all her stuff up i snooped in her bag and found a crackpipe.

    kept it as a souvenir. burned a certain document that she might need to leave the country.

    fucking crackheads man.

    too good to be true.
    haha got em!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  10. #450
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    I met someone,

    not using online dating apps, like organic.

    It felt so fucking good, the sex was explosive, like all over eachother good and she got on with all my mates,

    we dated about a month and a bit.... and then on a night out she randomly ditched me for this dweeby looking guy, i was like, are you serious lol is this a joke???, and she was like no he's an old friend from school, im going home with him.

    i was really wtf'd about the whole situation and went home a bit (ok a lot) angry and confused.

    anyway as i was clearing all her stuff up i snooped in her bag and found a crackpipe.

    kept it as a souvenir. burned a certain document that she might need to leave the country.

    fucking crackheads man.

    too good to be true.
    meh

  11. #451
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

    i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

    tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

    also fuck off.
    m8 you burned her passport

  12. #452
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,221
    obviously she felt it was somewhat deserved otherwise she wouldn't have apologies and come over last night


  13. #453
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,221
    maybe if you wernt all a bunch of fucking spineless neckbeard whiteknight pussys you'd get laid fucking hell boissssssssssss

  14. #454
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,673
    Shut the fuck up.

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  15. #455
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    maybe if you wernt all a bunch of fucking spineless neckbeard whiteknight pussys you'd get laid fucking hell boissssssssssss
    Hahahaohwow.

    Maybe this is your way of keeping her in the country this time.

    Enviado de meu Nexus 5X usando o Tapatalk

  16. #456
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,097
    Congrats on having sex with a crackhead who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess. I have some higher aspirations in life but you do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #457
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Congrats on having sex with a crackhead without a condom who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess.
    FTFY

  18. #458
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    maybe if you wernt all a bunch of fucking spineless neckbeard whiteknight pussys you'd get laid fucking hell boissssssssssss
    Everything I read from your posts sounds like a fucking 17 year old that can't figure out that a condom is needed, that your gf is never coming back to you, and that you will probably never get a fucking STD test while fucking crackheads and end up ruining her life as well. I hope you get one that simply mangles your dick so you stop being such an unrepentant little fuck. If you have a shred of decency in you, man the fuck up and tell her you did this and without a condom.

    Also I won't believe your inevitable backtrack to say all is alright, you need help, or a quick end.

  19. #459
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Who fucking knows
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Congrats on having sex with a crackhead without a condom who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess.
    FTFY
    lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  20. #460
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,318
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •