hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    kept it as a souvenir. burned a certain document that she might need to leave the country.
    Wow she didn't want your dick so you potentially fucked up her already probably difficult life. Wow you're a massive bellend.

Enviado de meu Nexus 5X usando o Tapatalk

The thread is for online dating not your scummy bragging, nimrod.

Confirm Tinder is genuinely awful 90% of the time.

old but still elephant

you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

also fuck off.

"waaaaah stop calling me out for being a cunt"

When it happens regularly you should maybe reevaluate and reflect on the decisions you make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

you guys are such fucking plebs, just because a story isn't a fucking depressing killmyself emo post doesnt mean its a fucking brag.

i probarbly have some sort of fucked up std now and im also pretty hurt too, so fuck off.

tbh, this is why this forum sucks. cant have a normal conversation without you cunts complaining there was one decent thing that came out of it.

also fuck off.
    No you fuck off you brain dead shitter

also fuck off.
    You want a normal conversation when you took someone's documents they require to leave the country and ruined them out of spite. Fuck off and grow up you massive fucking manbaby.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

also fuck off.
    If you had omitted that detail, people wouldn't have minded.

Loose lips sink ships. You deserved the reaction you received.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

I met someone,

not using online dating apps, like organic.

It felt so fucking good, the sex was explosive, like all over eachother good and she got on with all my mates,

we dated about a month and a bit.... and then on a night out she randomly ditched me for this dweeby looking guy, i was like, are you serious lol is this a joke???, and she was like no he's an old friend from school, im going home with him.

i was really wtf'd about the whole situation and went home a bit (ok a lot) angry and confused.

anyway as i was clearing all her stuff up i snooped in her bag and found a crackpipe.

kept it as a souvenir. burned a certain document that she might need to leave the country.

fucking crackheads man.

too good to be true.
    haha got em!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I met someone,

not using online dating apps, like organic.

It felt so fucking good, the sex was explosive, like all over eachother good and she got on with all my mates,

we dated about a month and a bit.... and then on a night out she randomly ditched me for this dweeby looking guy, i was like, are you serious lol is this a joke???, and she was like no he's an old friend from school, im going home with him.

i was really wtf'd about the whole situation and went home a bit (ok a lot) angry and confused.

anyway as i was clearing all her stuff up i snooped in her bag and found a crackpipe.

fucking crackheads man.

too good to be true.
    meh

also fuck off.
    m8 you burned her passport

obviously she felt it was somewhat deserved otherwise she wouldn't have apologies and come over last night

maybe if you wernt all a bunch of fucking spineless neckbeard whiteknight pussys you'd get laid fucking hell boissssssssssss

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Shut the fuck up.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

maybe if you wernt all a bunch of fucking spineless neckbeard whiteknight pussys you'd get laid fucking hell boissssssssssss
    Hahahaohwow.

Maybe this is your way of keeping her in the country this time.

Congrats on having sex with a crackhead who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess. I have some higher aspirations in life but you do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Congrats on having sex with a crackhead without a condom who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess.
    FTFY

Everything I read from your posts sounds like a fucking 17 year old that can't figure out that a condom is needed, that your gf is never coming back to you, and that you will probably never get a fucking STD test while fucking crackheads and end up ruining her life as well. I hope you get one that simply mangles your dick so you stop being such an unrepentant little fuck. If you have a shred of decency in you, man the fuck up and tell her you did this and without a condom.

Also I won't believe your inevitable backtrack to say all is alright, you need help, or a quick end.

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Congrats on having sex with a crackhead without a condom who doesn't at all have dependency or self esteem issues I guess.
    FTFY
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.