hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 107

Thread: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

  1. #61
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,863

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper
    I don't have the time to devote to all this but it's SOOOOOOOOO tempting. argh!
    fucking this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  2. #62

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,328

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    It's not as high maintenance as you guys seem to think. GTC's are 8 bucks for one month, and those same GTC's sell for about a billion isk.

    Yes, you can rmt, legally, isk at 8 dollars per billion. Seriously.

    i read threads and make bad posts and i'm all out of read threads

    shitposting shitposts one shitpost at a shitpost

    ??????????????????

  3. #63
    Fachiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,956

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffrage
    It's not as high maintenance as you guys seem to think. GTC's are 8 bucks for one month, and those same GTC's sell for about a billion isk.

    Yes, you can rmt, legally, isk at 8 dollars per billion. Seriously.
    $1 more than the TQ sub for both the sub and approx. 1b/mo. Hahahah g'damn.

  4. #64

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    603

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    yea honestly, for 8 bucks u can get a near limitless supply of drakes, may need to get a more solid income going later on when we move onto carriers n supercaps n t2 but for now 8 bucks will set u up
    Putin 2012

  5. #65
    Neoo Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27, 2011
    Posts
    1,524

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    This is the fucking Wild Wild East.

    I just made some friends, got paid 50mil for singing kung fu fighting, then was singed to by a chinese girl (who is the only one that can talk in english), then some chinese guys also karaoked, then we talked about them paying us, then discussing price of capital pilots etc.

    Meanwhile, rumors on their forums etc running rampant about russians and japanese also invading Ceve. Corporations fighting to get support. These guys, like us, haven't had so much fun in eve for a looooooooong time.

    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.

    "im new, can i have 5 mil to buy an implant please?"

    "sure, enjoy your stay here"

    "wow, thank you very much"

    Everyone should join us.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,328

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel
    This is the fucking Wild Wild East.

    I just made some friends, got paid 50mil for singing kung fu fighting, then was singed to by a chinese girl (who is the only one that can talk in english), then some chinese guys also karaoked, then we talked about them paying us, then discussing price of capital pilots etc.

    Meanwhile, rumors on their forums etc running rampant about russians and japanese also invading Ceve. Corporations fighting to get support. These guys, like us, haven't had so much fun in eve for a looooooooong time.

    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.

    "im new, can i have 5 mil to buy an implant please?"

    "sure, enjoy your stay here"

    "wow, thank you very much"

    Everyone should join us.
    "CEVE is very very nice, it's way nicer than TQ. Everyone from TQ should come join us because it's so nice"

    I see no flaw in this line of thinking at all...

    i read threads and make bad posts and i'm all out of read threads

    shitposting shitposts one shitpost at a shitpost

    ??????????????????

  7. #67
    Fachiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,956

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calgus
    yea honestly, for 8 bucks u can get a near limitless supply of drakes, may need to get a more solid income going later on when we move onto carriers n supercaps n t2 but for now 8 bucks will set u up
    Three months of GTCs would make me richer than I ever was at any point in time on TQ. Especially now that all my remaining assets on TQ are locked in Period Basis

    EDIT: account created, now to wait for the installer to download.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    37

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper
    I don't have the time to devote to all this but it's SOOOOOOOOO tempting. argh!
    Agreed. I can barely find time to log on to TQ but this sounds like so much fun.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Posts
    143

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fachiri
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgus
    yea honestly, for 8 bucks u can get a near limitless supply of drakes, may need to get a more solid income going later on when we move onto carriers n supercaps n t2 but for now 8 bucks will set u up
    Three months of GTCs would make me richer than I ever was at any point in time on TQ. Especially now that all my remaining assets on TQ are locked in Period Basis

    EDIT: account created, now to wait for the installer to download.
    problem in ceve is web speed.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    268

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel
    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.
    So were the Native Americans, and look what we made their land into

  11. #71

    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Posts
    143

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTrollScaringYou
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel
    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.
    So were the Native Americans, and look what we made their land into
    make in china ?

  12. #72

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    268

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by kursher
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTrollScaringYou
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel
    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.
    So were the Native Americans, and look what we made their land into
    make in china ?
    Well, we do make most things in China now.

  13. #73
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,549

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by kursher
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTrollScaringYou
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoo Gabriel
    Plus, you can buy 1 bil isk for just 8 dollars, and its ok to RMT! There are no mining bots in the belts, things are cheaper in 0.0, you can have a conversation in jita local with 350 people in it... if you are polite, the chinese people are very welcoming.
    So were the Native Americans, and look what we made their land into
    make in china ?
    Everything is made in China.

  14. #74
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,610

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Does your TQ char work in serenity?

  15. #75
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,549

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern
    Does your TQ char work in serenity?
    no

  16. #76
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,984

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern
    Does your TQ char work in serenity?
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

  17. #77
    The Monkeysphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,620

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Yo, how large are the bigger CEVE alliances? And how about the powerblocks? And they tased me in me butt hole, fell to the ground. The phonies didn't let up, tasin' on my butthole over and over. I was screamin' and squirmin', ny butthole was on fire - the moral of the story is: you can't trust the system. Man!

      Spoiler:
    a large faecal log spread out on the oversized scrotum of a domestic pig
      Spoiler:


  18. #78

    Join Date
    June 3, 2011
    Posts
    507

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    The best they can manage for CTAs seems to be 150 TOPS

    Tops as in, WE WILL HAVE A TITAN TACKLED IN A BELT IN EXACTLY 48 HOURS - BE SURE TO BE THERE

  19. #79
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,422

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Same participation rate as the NC then.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  20. #80
    The Monkeysphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,620

    Re: you guys will leave CEVE in 3 months?

    Haha, you guys are literally going to blob the Chinese.

      Spoiler:
    a large faecal log spread out on the oversized scrotum of a domestic pig
      Spoiler:


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •