hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WoT 0.9.6: an almost contentless patch

9.6 came out on SEA before lunchtime yesterday.
    Initial impressions:
    - Steppes is ruined.
    - AMX Center for Disease Control is OP.
    - This patch was almost contentless.
    胆小鬼的泪
    The true battle only begins when you lose.

I sincerely hope, that certain vehicles get an aim bloom buff very soon. The ARL44 in particular and both it's 90mm DCA45 and 105mm 13TR guns never shined with particularly good accuracy even when fully aimed, but since the patch, I'm really tempted to refit the 90mm F3 to this vehicle (although that gun still has a pointlessly long aim time). You simply can not shoot with either gun anymore at all, unless you are 100% aimed in and even then you miss quite often.

As for arties, my accuracy is notably down. The more extreme outlayers are indeed rarer, but direct hits on my french, too and this is not good due to the lack of splash radius.

P.S.: Tried the F3, same problem. Too much aim bloom for the aiming times.

P.P.S.: WZ-120, WZ-121, T-34-3, Centurion 7/1 need an aim bloom buff too. E.g. Can't hit a fucking AMX-13/90 right in front of me three times in a row, just because I move a meter forward. Of course.
    Last edited by Madner Kami; March 4 2015 at 07:42:56 PM.

"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?" - xoxSAUERKRAUTxox

"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things." - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper