hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 151 of 184 FirstFirst ... 51101141148149150151152153154161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3677

Thread: Steam/D2D/games sale thread

Guys at gog are giving away Deadlight for free.
    Hiro Cor

I've got a inventory item for 50% off Dawn of War III, I won't buy it. But if you want to save yourself some steam bucks let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    I've got a inventory item for 50% off Dawn of War III, I won't buy it. But if you want to save yourself some steam bucks let me know!
    Oooooooooh, I'd like to save 50% on Dawn of War III.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I too got this, figured it was because I'd done that DoW 1 key migration + had DoW 2, and that they'd already recently discounted it significantly the other month iirc.
    Lowest regular price: 39.99

Lowest discount price: 29.99
    Ok, so it was 25% off recently & repeatedly? For a week at the end of June, and a weekend in late July.

They ain't getting a penny from me until at least Tyranids are added & it's basically DoW 1 with 2017 quality & 'Nids. As DoW 2 should have been.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 18 2017 at 01:10:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    I got one of those coupons too. Even with 50% off, I don't think it's worth the price right now.
    Last edited by Jolin; August 18 2017 at 07:15:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I too got this, figured it was because I'd done that DoW 1 key migration + had DoW 2, and that they'd already recently discounted it significantly the other month iirc.
    Lowest regular price: 39.99

Lowest discount price: 29.99
    Ok, so it was 25% off recently & repeatedly? For a week at the end of June, and a weekend in late July.

They ain't getting a penny from me until at least Tyranids are added & it's basically DoW 1 with 2017 quality & 'Nids. As DoW 2 should have been.
    It isn't though, it's a pale excuse of a 40k game with no soul or flavour to it.

Say what you will about DoW2 (personally i liked it), but at least it had plenty of that feel to it.

The new one is just blandness personified, bleh.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post

July: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py2fg-ngfka[/video.

Not surprising it's 50% off, the game was ass, and it's multiplayer is dead. Yes, the multiplayer they spent so hard shilling much to the neglect of the single player.

Even with the sale, the game can't crack top 100 games most being played right now on steam per steamspy. It's concurrent number of players is comparable to DoW: Soulstorm released in 2008, if you were to add the other DoW expansions which are tracked separately, it would be a far less...

GG
    Last edited by Calgus; August 19 2017 at 02:03:40 PM.
    Putin 2012

Smuggo
    The rule of any Games Workshop IP game is that at least 2/3 of them have to really suck in order for the rest of them to be good and we've had a lot of abnormally good ones in recent years so stands to reason we'll also have some total garbage ones to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    Not surprising it's 50% off, the game was ass, and it's multiplayer is dead. Yes, the multiplayer they spent so hard shilling much to the neglect of the single player.

Even with the sale, the game can't crack top 100 games most being played right now on steam per steamspy. It's concurrent number of players is comparable to DoW: Soulstorm released in 2008, if you were to add the other DoW expansions which are tracked separately, it would be a far less...

GG
    That's really unfortunate, but I can't say I'm surprised. The pre-release hype was way too much them chasing StarCraft 2/MOBAs/e-sports. While there are a few hardcore multiplayer fans for every title, it always made me wonder how many more RTS games chasing the MOBA unicorn have to fail until someone learns a lesson.

EA Origin has a "player appreciation sale" on:
    https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/sto...erappreciation

Only today since I assume that is the longest EA can keep up the pretense of appreciating players.

orrr Do As I did last week, Sign up to that shitty Origin acess for like 4 quid for the month, play each game and come to the conclusion it's not even worth 4 quid for every game in the catalogue cos there all shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Dare View Post
    orrr Do As I did last week, Sign up to that shitty Origin acess for like 4 quid for the month, play each game and come to the conclusion it's not even worth 4 quid for every game in the catalogue cos there all shite.
    ... plenty of great games in the access, just a lot of them happen to be old so people probably played them

Titanfall 2 campaign is worth it alone though.

I also recently signed up for Access. What's ironic is the biggest reason for my doing so is because I didn't own a lot of games in their Vault.

Still not playing/buying EA games, not feeling like missing out at all, too many good games around from companies worth the money, not enough time to play them all.

Quote Originally Posted by orcane View Post

GG
    That's really unfortunate, but I can't say I'm surprised. The pre-release hype was way too much them chasing StarCraft 2/MOBAs/e-sports. While there are a few hardcore multiplayer fans for every title, it always made me wonder how many more RTS games chasing the MOBA unicorn have to fail until someone learns a lesson.
    There was a statistic a while back that something like 60-70% of people who played StarCraft 2 never played a single multiplayer game. That should be telling them something right?
    Putin 2012

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar

GG
    There was a statistic a while back that something like 60-70% of people who played StarCraft 2 never played a single multiplayer game. That should be telling them something right?
    Most of them probably bought the game partly because StarCraft 1 has been such an e-sports legend for so long though.

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post

GG
    Most of them probably bought the game partly because StarCraft 1 has been such an e-sports legend for so long though.
    I think you mis-read. 60-70% only played singleplayer.

They bought it because the story in SC 1 was so amazeballs.
    nevar forget

Well they were in for a treat, the story in SC2 was nothing like the first one (in a bad way).

Interesting this coming up now since I've just managed to finish the Wings of Liberty campaign with all achievements and I really don't feel like completing the other two I did play however retarded hours in multiplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post

Too long for .gif [url="https://www.centeratforesight.com/azr0ok1.mp4[/url] most.